What's Wrong With David Finfrock?

Full story: NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth

Many NBC 5 viewers e-mailed asking what's wrong with chief meteorologist David Finfrock over the last few months, so he decided to answer.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2012
Teresa Horton

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I say you need to go & see Dr. Wayne Kirkham.He's the man, who can fix anything wrong with ears, noses & throats. The man is like some sort of a miracle worker!!!
WWHD

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Teresa Horton wrote:
I say you need to go & see Dr. Wayne Kirkham.He's the man, who can fix anything wrong with ears, noses & throats. The man is like some sort of a miracle worker!!!
How much does he charge per visit?
Slick Willy

Cleburne, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2008
I noticed, the other night, that he is getting that nagging cough back.

For God's sake ,Susan Tully, don't fire him for that! It comes and goes.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2008
I wish him the best!
Mari

Red Oak, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2008
David - I've noticed you are still coughing on the air. I have the same problem. Just had sinus surgery 3 weeks ago trying to fix it and so far, not a bit of luck. I cough all the time and have a swollen throat and lose my voice - I teach elementary music so I sing and talk for 8 hours a day.

I didn't have that much trouble when I was younger but now - after 30 years - it is a huge problem for a music teacher to be hoarse and coughing all the time.

Dr. said the sinus surg would take 6 - 8 weeks to see results, if it helps.
I'm worried it won't improve.

Do you think the allergy shots are helping? I've never had allergy tests but live with 2 long haired cats which may be part of my problem.

Hope you get control of the cough - hope I do too.
Guess What

Irving, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2008
Best wishes. My grandson was always coughing until recently he got allergy test and is now getting shots and is doing much better. So hang in there it'll get better.
STEVE

Lewisville, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2011
HELLO MR FINFROCK,,, I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED IF IT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU ALL THE TIME OR JUST AT THE STUDIO,,AND COULD IT BE FROM SOMETHING AT THE WALL WHERE YOU STAND THAT IS SETTING YOU OFF SINCE YOU SEEM TO DO ALLRIGHT UNTIL YOU START TO DO THE WEATHER.. ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO TAKE BREAKS BETWEEN SPEAKING INSTEAD OF AS YOU DO,,IT SEEMS LIKE YOU KEEP SPEAKING AND TRY TO DO IT ALL ON ONE BREATH...HOPE THAT YOU GET BETTER SINCE I KNOW WHAT MY WIFE HAS HAD TO GO THREW.....TAKE CARE...
jack

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2012
I hope he gets better. God bless!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 28 min fubar 22,308
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
Irish Traveller Neighborhoods in Fort Worth, TX (Jul '12) Aug 28 Tim Pat Coogan 498
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
•••

Fort Worth News Video

•••
•••

Fort Worth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Worth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••