What was Midgetville in Rivercrest Fo...

What was Midgetville in Rivercrest Fort Worth

Posted in the Fort Worth Forum

History Class

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I hear it was on Hidden st near a country club
planning for failure

Azle, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Is this like a Jeopardy question?

"Midget tossing for 1000 Alex!"
History Class

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2012
No. It's not on the map but back in the 70's or 80's high school kids talked about it. They said it was near Rivercrest Country Club

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Mar 18, 2013
This was a place where all the high school kids would jump the fence into at night. mostly because it was creepy at night and the thrill of getting run off by the groundskeeper. ive done it myself way back then with friends. Nothing bad happened. No kilings, etc. Just kid pranks and ghost stories of little people chasing you out of there. silly i know but just one of the mischievous things we kids did around fort worth in the late 70's and early 80's. Surprisingly Fort Worth had a lot things to do for kids to get into. Not a lot of bad stuff. Pretty innocent stuff but also depended on who your friends were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers the old Seminary South Mall (Nov '08) 13 hr The Texas Mamma 68
Topless women weekend (Jan '15) Wed Jazz 5
News In Blue Mound, turning the valves on a new city... Tue ANONYMOUS 21
Tommys Paving Tue Edward 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's Mon Sherry Gaylor 11
Irish Traveller Neighborhoods in Fort Worth, TX (Jul '12) Mon The Donahue effect 562
News Dallas detention officer arrested in child pred... (Sep '09) Nov 21 Justice 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages