Anthony Melendez is the last of four ...

Anthony Melendez is the last of four defendants from the Lake Waco murders who is still alive.

There are 1 comment on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Anthony Melendez is the last of four defendants from the Lake Waco murders who is still alive.. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

DNA evidence that attorneys for Anthony Melendez hope will clear him of a 1982 crime known as the Lake Waco triple murders finally has been released by a California laboratory and sent to Texas for further testing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Quiltermama25

Austin, TX

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Why didn't Melendez's lawyers hire a Civil Lawyer years ago? This has gone on for seven years? I remember this case when it happened years ago when I lived in Waxahachie. Mishandled from the get go in the opinions of some of the locals I hope the truth comes out. Many people have never been satisfied with what happened in Waco. When will this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bulldozer in Arlington Heights Field House in t... Thu TristenMorales 2
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's Wed Bruce King 6
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Tue labarecowboy 229
News Robert Melson: City sends wrong message on El P... Aug 23 redrum 2
News Runoff victor to be publicly sworn in as family... (Sep '06) Aug 19 Victim 89
News Hernia Mesh Recall... (May '07) Aug 19 Fritz 64
Beware of Clay Cooley Automotive (Apr '08) Aug 17 gktaylor94 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Worth Mortgages