A Columbia County Religious Cult

Posted in the Fort White Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
leovinus

Seattle, WA

#16 Jun 5, 2006
Say, I just happened upon this forum. Anyway, how many bodies do you think are buried beneath End-Timer properties? I know that when my non-cult uncle went to FL to inquire about my dead cult aunt, the funeral home claimed that they had lost the records saying where her ashes were. We didn't learn of her death until a few months after the fact, and we were told it was a suicide. Recently, I discovered her husband's webpage http://www.eagle-atlantic.com/tommy.html where it says on one of the pages that his new wife gave birth in June 1996. Well, my aunt died in November of 1995. You do the math. I wonder of Meade sanctioned the adultery?
Johnny Reb

Birmingham, AL

#20 Sep 5, 2006
leovinus wrote:
Say, I just happened upon this forum. Anyway, how many bodies do you think are buried beneath End-Timer properties? I know that when my non-cult uncle went to FL to inquire about my dead cult aunt, the funeral home claimed that they had lost the records saying where her ashes were. We didn't learn of her death until a few months after the fact, and we were told it was a suicide. Recently, I discovered her husband's webpage http://www.eagle-atlantic.com/tommy.html where it says on one of the pages that his new wife gave birth in June 1996. Well, my aunt died in November of 1995. You do the math. I wonder of Meade sanctioned the adultery?
No doubt "Chucky boy" certainly did sanction the "illegal" union.(illegal in God's eyes anyhow).

I'm at "war" with said "very rich" evil satanic cult members (all 1,000+ of them)...

Johnny Reb (BuzzC)

~ A Religious Cult "1" ~
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll...

"I Am A Proud Descendant Of A Confederate Soldier."
Johnny Reb_CSA

Birmingham, AL

#21 Sep 6, 2006
Every last member is a commie pinko bastard or bitch! And I "hate" them with a passion...:)
Tim Hutchison

Fort White, FL

#22 Sep 27, 2006
Johnny Reb_CSA wrote:
Every last member is a commie pinko bastard or bitch! And I "hate" them with a passion...:)
Whoa! That's pretty strong language to use about religious folk isn't it?:)
local guy

Lake City, FL

#23 May 17, 2007
end timers are vampires!!! i'm serious!
ya call cult busters

Atlanta, GA

#24 May 19, 2007
And just whom are these so called cult-members? Anyone local goverment?
Bob Smith

Atlanta, GA

#25 May 20, 2007
Now Julius AKA Johnny Reb_CSA is that anyway we should speak about our neighbors?
I just might agree with you.
How is the smoke by your house this weekend?
Be Good.
tzada

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2007
Bob Smith wrote:
Now Julius AKA Johnny Reb_CSA is that anyway we should speak about our neighbors?
I just might agree with you.
How is the smoke by your house this weekend?
Be Good.
smokes all gone now..... but it was rough for a while. It is my belief that if meade or one of the cult leaders told one of the cult to kill someone that they would. That real tall one is really spooky. shiver
chuck lake city

AOL

#27 Sep 5, 2007
It would benefit all to know what business they
own. And who they are so not to help them grow and maybe deminish there strengh. I know for a fact i've helped them unknowingly and would like to get hold of some sort of list and pulbish it so all will know. They have a strengh of unity and the only why to fight is to have our own.
wonderm

Live Oak, FL

#28 Sep 10, 2007
can anyone please tell what is this cult ,what do they do,what is thier religon. I don't no any thing about this cult.
west

AOL

#29 Oct 1, 2007
well, i heard that these people own lots of places around town. they are very wealthy because they inbred( have babys with family members). well, i have a friend who knows them and the religion is that theres this guy ( the leader)and he's telling his followers that he is the the son of god (jesus). every one does what he says, and are given a job by him. every week when the cult members get their checks, they give the whole thing to the leader, and he gives them what he thinks they deserve. you might be thinkin how do they feed their familys? the leader supports them. the more longer you are in the cult the more money you get, the better cars they give you and so on... the girls get married very young to older men. all members are white. you probably have seen them around town, blonde hair blue eyes, a bunch of kids and a nice car. theyre weird.
sabell

United States

#31 Oct 4, 2007
i dont know much about the end timer but i like the way they are living very good and have alot of money that i will like to get in on but i guess not beacuse i am black and i dont thinkthat we arewelcome in to there life but if they say that they or living for for the lord jeus christ i think that i should be welcome into the family i have drove the there niehor hood and i would love to live in it and one of them big nice houses so i say tell how i can get in on this because im so poor my house is old and not fit to livein anymore and im very sick with ra lupus and a lot more dont have a job now for two month im trfor once again was denied before im seeing more doctor agian to tell me what i already no so if any one can helpme please write me back at sabell47@yahoo.com my the lord bless you all love ms, sabell
sabell ft white fl

United States

#32 Oct 4, 2007
help me please get out of thisn house and be able to pay my bills help me***************
bobby

United States

#33 Oct 23, 2007
hey west, I don't think anyone is gonna believe a word you say. "the more longer" ha ha, you are so uneducated and have no clue what you are talking about. I have worked with and for endtimers for years and I don't see a thing wrong with them. 99% of what you hear about them is just flat out lies from jealous town folks.
biblegirl fort white

United States

#35 Nov 1, 2007
I say let the Lord deal with each individuals heart.I am not part of their church or certain others around town.I am part of the body of christ.I believe that what is of God will stand and what is not will be taken down without any humans help.God says he judges the heart, so let each person examin their own heart.When we point a finger in judgement on others we have three pointing back at ourselves. Lets love our neighbors as ourselves.None of us are perfect.
used to live there

Traverse City, MI

#36 Nov 27, 2007
there are alot of myths about the end timers in Lk City... a few that were mentioned are not true are their paychecks... they don't give them to their leader.. they DO have to pay an extremely large tithe... most members are working 2-3 full time jobs a piece to be able to live. Also, they're not all blonde haired blue eyed. I knew of two afr. amer.'s who were members when I lived there.

Whoever's cryin' about their lupus and can't pay their bills and wants to join... sorry wouldn't work out! They don't believe in laziness... you have to be a hard worker, you cannot wear pants/shorts if you're a woman. They do not believe in medical treatment, not even the dentist. Only in power of prayer. They SEEM to practice out of the bible and believe in somethings that seem "right" but there are many other things that are waaaay off. They are classified as a cult by the FBI. Their leader believes he has died and gone to heaven on several occassions.. and has spoken to God on those occassions, and has been given directions from him. They believe that Lake City is to be spared of the "end times". Probably b/c the leader was ready to move south for the wonderful weather, and he had to come up w/ SOMEthing to get his followers (from all over the midwest) to join him and support him (financially that is).

They own several businesses in Lake City, they are also infiltrated into the local gov't. If you try to research them through the local paper, you'll be warned!(and eventually threatened)

The children ARE married very young (before they're old enough to have minds of their own) to older men. They go out of state for this.(I believe to KY, where the laws are more relaxed on this)

The town has a stronghold over it.
Not a blue-eyed blonde

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Dec 4, 2007
In Response to used to live there....thanks for attempting to clear up some of the confusion.
A few points to add...Haven't you seen braces on some of their teeth?
I have. Dentists usually do that type of work!!

The leader has not died several times and rose again..only Jesus has .

I haven't heard that Lake City will be spared.

Some of us have married young, but are you calling "older men" 18yrs old? I got married in the beautiful state of Florida!!!

I will say that I do practice out of the Bible. It is my roadmap,guide,and comfort in which I can turn to find any answer to any question that I might have for my life.
Just keep on livin

Live Oak, FL

#38 Dec 5, 2007
I've heard several rumors about the "end timers" and just so happen drive by their church everyday as I'm coming home from work. No doubt they have a lot of sad individuals brainwashed into their beliefs. I'm a Christian, but I never believed in being shamed in to giving money to a church or organization who has it's own agenda. I say let people believe in what they want to. That's our American right. But I would like to know which businesses they own in Lake City so I don't have to spend my hard earned bucks supporting their rich, spoiled, inbred, hypocritical, ideology.
If anyone has any ideas on how to boycott and shut these bastards down, please write me at sirfunkenhausen@yahoo.ocm
umm

Lake City, FL

#39 Dec 7, 2007
This is funny.
bobby

United States

#46 Jan 12, 2008
I think you all just need to come and see for yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Cruelty in District 2... (Possible Bait ... Sun JohnnyB Good 45
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) Sun SMITH 178
the endtimer, mead ministries, mountain top wha... (Oct '12) Oct 14 Kjizzle18 58
know-how-asia.com offshore service Interglobe L... Oct 13 acab 10
biosphere-chemz.eshop.t-online.de Assi Shop aus... Oct 11 Ralf 1
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Oct 6 mwilliams 34
Chemzcome Research Chemicals 2-MMC (Apr '14) Oct 4 Prophet 47
Fort White Dating
Find my Match

Fort White Jobs

Fort White People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort White News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort White

Personal Finance