WoW

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2006
You're the only one posting on this place.

Don't you ever get tired?

All hate and more hate on top of hate!

Ain't no fool like an old hate filled fool!

Treat the devil with kindness my man!
KinKStar

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2006
Took the thoughts right out of my mind! I've been wondering about that myself, but it's hardly my job to judge someone else's craving for attention. Pity the fool! Bless his heart and let him go!

Since: Dec 05

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Feb 1, 2006
Jim Sneak: "Behold, for He's the one who shall throw all sexual diviates into the lake of fire."

A nut in the first degree...can't even remember what he said a few hours before ;)
JimSneak wrote:
<quoted text>

Where do you see hate, pray tell?

Since: Dec 05

Palo Alto, CA

#8 Feb 1, 2006
LOL, hardly. Though you seem to know a lot about them, perhaps they spark your interest? ;)
JimSneak wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell that Newt is probally one of those mis-guided so-called proud P.R.I.D.E., type boys from the University of Florida. Hey, that G-ville caca don't play here in RURAL Columbia County. Thank the God in Heaven for that...
Little Sorrel

Fort Myers, FL

#13 Feb 3, 2006
I think my man Jim Sneak speaks all but truth, man hope to look you up when I move to fort whit or high springs, we could speak truth together, hey is there a SCV camp around there some where?
Little Sorrel

Fort Myers, FL

#15 Feb 14, 2006
Damnman no need to put up all that stuff, I'll be merried, all I wanted to say iss that I like your style speaking the truth, if it hurts or not, most people don't do that no more, but keep it stright, and hope there is not that many yanks up there damn they are running me from my home. see you all soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle (Jun '17) Jan 17 Skeet 15
The singles of Branford Dec 28 Baronsaturday 1
Taren J Dec 26 runnawaybride007 1
Lake City Music Thread (Apr '12) Dec '17 Musikologist 23
News Lady Gaga unveils see-through stage design (Mar '14) Dec '17 You phyco 5
Ken Saunders Dec '17 Wondering 4
~ Columbia County, FL - 10th most dangerous in ... (Oct '14) Nov '17 C Zick 4

Fort White Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance