27 arrested in meth roundup

27 arrested in meth roundup

There are 24 comments on the Journalgazette.net story from Jun 15, 2012, titled 27 arrested in meth roundup. In it, Journalgazette.net reports that:

A Fort Wayne woman's attempt to run for the Democratic nomination for Superintendent of Public Instruction is causing a stir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journalgazette.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ddog

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2012
betcha their all white
Meth Mouth

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
....and on welfare with kids they don't care for, uneducated, toothless, have at least three tattoos, live in trailers, and have sex with any and everyone.
Sadder

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
No .. They are all Black .. So sick of the race card .. How about 800,000 Mexicans having Free Reign to be here ? We aren't suppose to see color .. How ever in 2012 .its still happening !
Really

Evansville, IN

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Most of them were white from what I seen there was only 1 black person in the group, but it was from Princeton but what does race have anything to do with it? If it were here in Evansville I am sure there would be all kinds of races mixed in it. Ignorant people. My husband is mexican what is the problem with him being here?

Since: Jun 12

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Is your husband a legal citizen or legally documented and on his way to becoming a citizen? Then I guess there is no problem. If he isn't legal then he should take the necessary steps to becoming legal. If he is unwilling to do this, then he needs to go back to where he came from!!!
Somebody

Clarksburg, IN

#7 Sep 23, 2012
I think they get to become citizens when they marry a american. Some the Mexicans I knew would have their wives down home, come up and get themselves a American wifey. People doing iy legit is all good.
ick

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Meth is a white mans crack!! But i know more n more black ppl from thr ville n my home town smoking n making it...y does everything have to be raciallyprofiled.. thats sad thats the first thing u holler out is the race..go to church
Ms Dorman

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Meth is anybodies drug who is dumb enough to smoke it.Now a days u r hearing and seeing more of different people smoking it.It doe'snt matter if their White,Black,Mexican,Asian,Chin ese.Meth doe'snt pick people to smoke it.People choose to smoke it.It's cheaper then crack and the high last longer.Much stronger then crack.Look at the chemicals that r used to make it.U can't even go to the store and buy certain items without having to show ID.It's sad.So when ppl make a statement,and say that Drug Dealers r killing ppl.They r not the ones that r making ppl smoke the drug.They just found away to make easy money,so they think.B'cause n all realty,the Drug Dealer pays the price.And it's called'' SNITCH R DRUG BUST.And when the police bust a Big Drug Dealer,more come out to sell.It just makes away for the Small Petty Drug Dealers to come out and try to come up.And everyone knows it's true.I'm not repeating what I heard,I'm saying what I know.I did'nt put any names in this comment,because what ppl do that's between GOD and them.So ppl should'nt have bad comments to post......And yes,I used my real name on topix.I'm not talking bad about anyone.So if u have anything bad to say,keep it to yourself.
Kharma

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Meth was actual invented by the japaneseduring world war two, nice try but if your going to be racist lets blame the japs!
ugoback

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Keithreust wrote:
Is your husband a legal citizen or legally documented and on his way to becoming a citizen? Then I guess there is no problem. If he isn't legal then he should take the necessary steps to becoming legal. If he is unwilling to do this, then he needs to go back to where he came from!!!
This country really belongs to the Indians and Mexicans are direct decendents of indians, so he is at home. U go back.
tom

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2012
don't like racism.
pepderp

Evansville, IN

#13 Sep 24, 2012
but meth is now used as yabba aka crystal which is used by 2 million sex slaves so tally up 2 million users acually known then get bout 20 thousand every 500 miles in america lot of users
What bout

Evansville, IN

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Metha is sick
411 4 all

Evansville, IN

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Kharma wrote:
Meth was actual invented by the japaneseduring world war two, nice try but if your going to be racist lets blame the japs!
Amphetamine was first made in 1887 in Germany and methamphetamine, more potent and easy to make, was developed in Japan in 1919. The crystalline powder was soluble in water, making it a perfect candidate for injection.

Methamphetamine went into wide use during World War II, when both sides used it to keep troops awake. High doses were given to Japanese Kamikaze pilots before their suicide missions. And after the war, methamphetamine abuse by injection reached epidemic proportions when supplies stored for military use became available to the Japanese public.

In the 1950s, methamphetamine was prescribed as a diet aid and to fight depression. Easily available, it was used as a nonmedical stimulant by college students, truck drivers and athletes and abuse of the drug spread.

This pattern changed markedly in the 1960s with the increased availability of injectable methamphetamine, worsening the abuse.

Then, in 1970, the US government made it illegal for most uses. After that, American motorcycle gangs controlled most of the production and distribution of the drug. Most users at the time lived in rural communities and could not afford the more expensive cocaine.

In the 1990s, Mexican drug trafficking organizations set up large laboratories in California. While these massive labs are able to generate fifty pounds of the substance in a single weekend, smaller private labs have sprung up in kitchens and apartments, earning the drug one of its names,“stove top.” From there it spread across the United States and into Europe, through the Czech Republic. Today, most of the drug available in Asia is produced in Thailand, Myanmar and China.

Now you know exactly who to blame wherever you are !!!
wow

Evansville, IN

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Meth Mouth wrote:
....and on welfare with kids they don't care for, uneducated, toothless, have at least three tattoos, live in trailers, and have sex with any and everyone.
what does tattoos got to do with it?...i have tattoos and im a good person.
No worries

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Meth like other hard drugs is its own solution. Doesnt take long for it to destroy ppl sad and worthless enough to do the stuff
just keep it real!

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
No worries wrote:
Meth like other hard drugs is its own solution. Doesnt take long for it to destroy ppl sad and worthless enough to do the stuff
Amen. Best to just keep your family away from it and let the losers just kill themselves. If cancer or gangs don't, drugs will!
joederpe

Evansville, IN

#19 Sep 25, 2012
meth was created from chuck norris after he cut himself shaving
UKnow

New Haven, IN

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Javier Govin is illegal and pulling threesomes with his nasty married girlfriend. Deport him and take away Jessie Brooks Karn's kids. She is dirty and has herpes.
tax paying neighbor

United States

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Amy Sullivan draws welfare ,food stamps, social security from her daughters dead dad and makes more money from meth than the average guy working 40 hours a week making 15-20 an hour. She uses her kids check to buy the cold pills, has every member of her family buy the pills at Wal-mart, but the cops or child protective services cant catch her ,hmmmm. Whats up with that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 2 hr CorruptionKiller 35
News Conservative leader urges defeat of gay protect... Jul 25 darthjudas. 7
News Columbia City runner hurt in accident Jul 25 Carole Fernandez 1
John Clements Railroader (Jul '14) Jul 21 Slambuoy 3
News Water heater prices bubbling up Jul 12 SpaceBlues 1
News Arrest made in Decatur shooting; alleged victim... Jul 11 claxto 1
Hookers in Ft Wayne Jul 10 breal 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Wayne Mortgages