Police Search For Shaquita Bell

Police Search For Shaquita Bell

There are 4 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Police Search For Shaquita Bell. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

DC Police resumed their search for Shaquita Bell in a wooded area of Fort Washington on Tuesday but were unsuccessful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

ALW

Alexandria, VA

#1 Aug 28, 2007
I hope that they find her this time.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Aug 29, 2007
ALW wrote:
I hope that they find her this time.
I hope so, too. At least if they find her remains, her family and friends can grieve and mourn; I can't imagine much worse than never knowing what has become of a loved one, that they just vanish.
Tonia - VA

Bethesda, MD

#3 Aug 29, 2007
I know Shaquita and her family. My great grandparents used to own a house on the same block as her grandmother. We played and went to school together. There hasn't been a time I haven't asked one of her aunts I usually see from time to time what has been the progress on getting closure what happened to Shaquita. She was like family to me simply because we grew up together. God bless the Saunders & Winborne family! I hope all that knew her and your family can soon get some closure.
Jessica

Alexandria, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2008
I am 13 years old.. I go to school with Shaquita Bell's daughter, Alexis....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forest heights md crimes by police officer wash... Jul 5 arie 1
Forest Heights Police Officer Milton Dean (Jul '12) Jul 5 Scorned 13
officer washington Jun '15 jess 1
forest heights elected officlals-barnes and bar... Jun '15 emma 1
officer calvin washington forest heights police... Jun '15 emma 1
forest heights md corruption-chief judge lindel... May '15 henrietta 1
mayor goodall Apr '15 henrietta 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Washington Mortgages