town of forest heights md mayor polic...

town of forest heights md mayor police dept and elected officials

Posted in the Fort Washington Forum

senise

Fort Washington, MD

#1 Jun 17, 2012
this is serious.and it is down right criminal.if you know,speak up,if you knew,speak up.there is a lot of criminal activity in the town of forest heights that has been ignored and still is.i would never agree with all this on paper at the states attorney to do malicious prosecution against so many people.how can town officials and forest heights police officers just call the state attorney and put people in a case that should not even be there.under the guise of the uniform and lying tongue.the state attorney office needs to be under investigation also along with the police chief,former police commander,and that antwan lewis.i thought the mayor corupption thing was over after i saw all of them was filing on each other.now we find out even the now mayor can just call the state attorney office and they press charges against you.no evidence.just produce lies,and you got a chief of police that after he committed numerous crimes in montgomery county has the right to just file false reports,hold you in jail for hours ,laughing and then go and attack residents of the town.did anyone notice that after he came out of jail he went right away and filed false charges against the person he beat up and his wife.so the state attorneys office in pg county has forgiven him of all of this?no wonder he is still doing the same thing.because he now has the mayor,and the council got his back.no wonder he and them chose to surround the town with certain type of police officers with criminal backgrounds in other counties,and that one washington has been getting away with a lot for years.i would fight all the way to the supreme court on all of this.it is a conspiracy and big time corruption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officer calvin washington now upper marlboro po... Aug 30 jjs 1
washington upper marlboro police officer Aug '16 lorrie 1
officers calvin washington /webb/ dean/lewis Aug '16 trell 1
Forest Heights Police Officer Milton Dean (Jul '12) Aug '16 AShame 21
officer calvin washington police officer in mar... Jul '16 connie 1
officer calvin washington/officer antwan lewis/... Jul '16 rena 3
officer calvin washington/officer antwan lewis/... Jun '16 andie 1

Fort Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance