Forest Heights Police Officer Milton Dean

Posted in the Fort Washington Forum

Christian

El Monte, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
From what i hear is Police officer Dean has slept with multiple forest heights residents. Having women perform oral sex on him for a ride, paying women to just have sex with him. Being very sexual towards females. He is just disgusting he makes derogatory statements to women he is nothing but a low life officer who uses his badge to have sex it is not right he needs to be stopped
brenda

Fort Washington, MD

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Christian wrote:
From what i hear is Police officer Dean has slept with multiple forest heights residents. Having women perform oral sex on him for a ride, paying women to just have sex with him. Being very sexual towards females. He is just disgusting he makes derogatory statements to women he is nothing but a low life officer who uses his badge to have sex it is not right he needs to be stopped
i am not surprised.remember the chief can beat people up lie on people file false reports on people and his indians can do the same and still have sex with innocent victims.who is policing the police force in forest heights md?not the mayor or council.people should come forth.thank you.and now they are bringing back one of the worest sex predators on female residents,calvin washington.
Christian

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2012
brenda wrote:
<quoted text>i am not surprised.remember the chief can beat people up lie on people file false reports on people and his indians can do the same and still have sex with innocent victims.who is policing the police force in forest heights md?not the mayor or council.people should come forth.thank you.and now they are bringing back one of the worest sex predators on female residents,calvin washington.
now Calvin Washington is coming. Back I thought he left for good wow the police department is a waste of tax payers dollars
Christian

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
I also heard that the mayor found his car outside one of the residents house and it was parked there for days. I wouldn't be surprised if he rapes a 16 ye old or anyone.
Letoya

El Monte, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
This is just crazy he is attractive I thought getting pussy would be easy for him but I guess not u have to use ur job for that omg my friend told me that if u have sex with. Him u don't have to worry. About getting tickets if u do he will take care of them lord help the fhpd
Dre

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I personally know him all this is lies
Tim

College Park, MD

#8 Dec 15, 2012
i have been hearing for the last two years that he has been sleeping with residents. This officer needs to leave and never be hired anywhere else. He has been reported but Webb never did anything.
ShakingMyHead

Lorton, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
I can't believe what I'm reading. I know him personally and he's a womanizer for sure. Most woman would just give themselves up to him just because they thought he was attractive. Since receiving his badge, he really does think he's the man in soooo many different ways. He uses it to get over on the system, for certain perks and for recognition. That badge is way more than an accessory! He'll learn. I'm so happy people are starting to see him for what he really is. He's smile and lies will run its course soon enough. Sad! Just sad! Another person setting the wrong example and losing respect.
Phonyperson

Washington, DC

#10 Feb 5, 2013
all these posts come from one persn. we ALL know who u are!!!!!!!!!!
ms pg deputy sheriff lady

Greenbelt, MD

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Disgrace to the badge, and ive heard this from other officers too, in other departments as well as fhpd
Deelightful

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 19, 2015
Went out with officer dean and he was a complete gentleman
brandi

Fort Washington, MD

#18 Feb 5, 2015
Deelightful wrote:
Went out with officer dean and he was a complete gentleman
better get your mouth and vagina checked.and your hands.cause you went out with the gentleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayor goodall Apr 27 henrietta 1
reelected mayor goodall-town officails-officer ... Mar '15 glenn 2
News Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 3
News P.G. County murders 2011: 'We simply don?t have... (Jan '11) Feb '15 tony 5
Sherry Bradley?? Feb '15 Hmmmm 1
Forest Heights Police Feb '15 debra 4
forest heights police chief and deputy police c... Feb '15 debra 1
More from around the web

Fort Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]