Md. Woman Charged With Identity Theft In Virginia - News Story ...

A woman from Fort Washington, Md., is facing identity theft charges in Fairfax County, police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ThinkAboutIt

Chicago, IL

#43 May 12, 2008
I don't think anyone wishes Andrea any more harm. However, this is on the news because it is a crime; When you steal people's identity, you are also stealing theit right to a place of residence, money, and everything else we need to make it out here. I was a victim of it, and it is NOT a walk in the park. Even when it's proven that someone stole from you, half of that stuff STILL stays on your credit report. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and to the victim as well. If you're in Florida, maybe the best thing to do would be to lend support to your cousin/family and not threaten people on a message board. There are way bigger fish to fry here, and her business wouldn't be out here if she wasn't caught doing something. It's hard out here for everyone; WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT.
Cuz 2

Martinsburg, WV

#44 May 13, 2008
People make mistakes. That's life. Before speaking of negative Karma people should really look at their own lives and thank God their mistakes weren't on display for all to see. Comments (while hiding behind a screen name) online are a waste of time and I truly feel sorry for those who had nothing else to do but put their view of my cuz's personal life on display. Yes, before speaking of negative karma look at your own lives. NONE of us are saints. When that glass house comes crashing down around you I pray a news camera isn't in your face and haters aren't commenting on a random blog about your issues.

My prayers go out to the haters, my fam and the victim. I'm here Toy.
Karen

Canton, MA

#45 May 13, 2008
Yes everyone makes mistakes, but if you make the same mistakes over and over again then you have a sickness that should be treated psycologically. I pray her family will stop making excuses for her actions and motivate her to seek treatment.
Joao

Gaithersburg, MD

#46 May 13, 2008
Cuz 2 wrote:
People make mistakes. That's life. Before speaking of negative Karma people should really look at their own lives and thank God their mistakes weren't on display for all to see. Comments (while hiding behind a screen name) online are a waste of time and I truly feel sorry for those who had nothing else to do but put their view of my cuz's personal life on display. Yes, before speaking of negative karma look at your own lives. NONE of us are saints. When that glass house comes crashing down around you I pray a news camera isn't in your face and haters aren't commenting on a random blog about your issues.
My prayers go out to the haters, my fam and the victim. I'm here Toy.
If you're on here commenting as well then you're wasting time too. We all make mistakes but a felony is not a mistake. Especially if you are a repeat offender.
real and gagngsta wit it

Trenton, NJ

#47 May 14, 2008
Commenting 2 every1!!
...half of yall commentin r some grown ass KIDS!!!....who cares if she messd wit a married man, dats HER business....who's 2 say she even knew he was married....but dat don't matter eitha especially wen the topic not about her relationships!! Yes every1 make mistakes n some more than others....tell me 1 person who aint done somethn illegal n ill show u a liar!! Yea she was wrong, but don't yall think she been thru enough?? EVERY1 knows, shes been embarrased, its far from ova, ppl will 2nd guess her trust, n she has 2 think about wat can "possibly" happen n the future....I mean isn't that enough 4 her?? Then 1/2 of u "church folks" here goin on her....4 wat....y not pray 4 the situation.....pray she learnd her lesson, n she don't have 2 b seperated from her BEAUTIFUL daughter.....c y sum r quick 2 title hypocrites....wrong is wrong big or little, so she's no horrible then u who did somethin wrong that was "small". No1 knows y she did it but her, so unless she told u da reason y, stop talkn 4 her....ppl r so stupid n nosey!!
**And 4 the record before u get 2 sayn "bullshit" bout me standn up 4 her. No im not 1 of her close friends, yes I kno her personally, yes I think she was wrong, however she a christian, so her faith is in God...not NONE OF YALL LOSERS.....n its gonna b 1 dumb joint I offended who wanna respond.....go ahead, its nuffin!!!
Washington DC

Trenton, NJ

#48 May 14, 2008
.....and for those who keep sayn she need 2 get off her ass n get a job....HELLO...where u been.....wasn't it her JOB the place they suspected she got the info from???.....every1 been n bad situations, just not every1s was publicized!!
GGSMS and OHHS Alum

Denton, TX

#49 May 14, 2008
To her family and close friends, I'm so very sorry for what you are going through. My heart cries for her daughter. I hope that Andrea gets the help that she needs.
LARGO

Trenton, NJ

#50 May 16, 2008
Well just to say something from the other side of the fam, by that I mean the father of baby girl, I want to be clear to everyone that NO matter what happens to this women who I never caried for, baby girl will be taken d*** good care of! No matter who it is that doesn't want to see us involved in her life like that, by that I mean andrea and her family. We on this side will handel our business acordingly unlike her mother has choose to do by makeing dumb a**, selfish mistake of crims over and over again.
real and gangsta wit it

Trenton, NJ

#51 May 20, 2008
LARGO wrote:
Well just to say something from the other side of the fam, by that I mean the father of baby girl, I want to be clear to everyone that NO matter what happens to this women who I never caried for, baby girl will be taken d*** good care of! No matter who it is that doesn't want to see us involved in her life like that, by that I mean andrea and her family. We on this side will handel our business acordingly unlike her mother has choose to do by makeing dumb a**, selfish mistake of crims over and over again.

Well IF somethn does happn, n somehow the fathers side and u (im assuming) do get custody....I hope that she does not go 2 the same schools u went 2, because clearly u can't spell 4 shyt sweetheart! And tho I never was n Andrea personal life, im sure the feelings toward you were mutual.
**n b4 u get 2 talkn shyt bout how I spell, its a difference n shortening n relating words 2 text then just simply spellin them all fu(kd up...ya dig?!*toodles babes*
Whitty Hutton

Washington, DC

#52 May 29, 2008
You guys are have truly, truly made my day.

Everyone has a comment...lol!!!
L-EL

Takoma Park, MD

#53 Jun 4, 2008
No bull....We are all judges in this Roman/Babylonian/overly religious society....All of us.....JUDGES, and who gives any us of the born right to be? Humans have been making mis-judgements since to dawn of time.
Everyone's quoting scripture, karma etc..and obviously very few of you, truly overstand any of it.
Stop With The Negativity

Lexington Park, MD

#54 Jul 2, 2008
I am from the father side of the family (immediate) and it is very unfortunate to see this much negativity for someone who needs much prayer and guidance. As a adults we make decisions and all of our decisions have consequences, whether we want to accept that or not. What Andrea did or did not do will only be known by her. My main concern and I ask for the individuals who have nothing but negativity to offer to refrain from the childish and ghetto behavior. Please consider that there is an innocent little girl who can not protect herself from these verbal attacks about her mother. She did not ask for this in anyway. It is the job of the parents to protect their children not just by guiding them in the right direction but making sure as a parent we walk in a path that will protect our children. Sometimes we have to sacrifice of wants for the needs of our children or family. We as adults can protect ourselves from whatever but "MY BLOOD" cannot. And whatever the outcome is with Drea we as a family will keep her and her family in our prayers. As for "MY BLOOD" she will be definitely taken care until her mom gets the help and the guidance she needs. And regardless of the rifts between the families "MY BLOOD" needs both her mom and dad. But trust that she will be fine thru this unfortunate situation. And Andrea will hopefully come out from this situation as a stronger and better person, friend, sister, and mom.
Tomeka

Washington, DC

#55 Aug 20, 2008
First, you are the bamma of the week for even trying to initiate a fight over the internet. Get over it. People are allowed to speak their mind and have their own opinion about the situation. You really need to grow the hell up and realize that just cause she your family doesn't make her innocent. I have known her for over 10 years and yes the news might sensationalize the story but for real you know like I know that Toya aint no angel. NONE OF US ARE!!! We all do dirt and she just so happen to have gotten caught up in some serious BS. So calm down honey and chill out and lets just see how the $#!( play out. Toya if you ever read this......... you innocent till proven guilty.
Her Cousin wrote:
All you sorry @** people that's putting negative comments on here about my blood are cowards!! You're real petty to get on here and add insult to injury by putting her personal business on blast but none of you are bold enough to display who you really are. So let me start it off...this is her cousin LaTrice. Most of you may know me, and whoever does not know me, go ahead and put yourself out there so we can get to know each other on another level. It's bad enough that this crap is displayed in the news and it's even worse for ignorant people to only think about their own sorry lives instead of thinking about her child and her other family members. If you're going to talk $**t, don't hide behind your weak @$$ fake names and quotes!! Step the hell up and say who are.
I'm waiting..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forest Heights Mayor Issues Call to Action for ... Nov 21 greta 1
Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... Nov 17 Angelsbobbi 2
Master Chief Petty Officer Melvin G williams, Sr. Nov 16 Not Deserving of ... 279
Your opinion of Melvin G. Williams, Sr. Oct 30 Mike 148
Questions about Forrest Heights Frank Webb Jr Oct 29 greenenvirofriendly 1
forest heights md police Oct 26 lara 1
Forest heights police (May '14) Oct '14 greenenvirofriendly 11
Fort Washington Dating
Find my Match

Fort Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:56PM
Washington's Young Defensive Stars Provide Silver Lining
Bleacher Report 7:11 PM
Grading San Francisco's Positional Units vs. WAS
NBC Sports 8:05 PM
Saints slim favorites over Ravens on MNF - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:24 PM
Grades for Redskins vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 8:48 PM
Will Offensive Woes Cost 49ers a Playoff Spot?