Md. Woman Charged With Identity Theft...

Md. Woman Charged With Identity Theft In Virginia - News Story ...

There are 53 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from May 2, 2008, titled Md. Woman Charged With Identity Theft In Virginia - News Story .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A woman from Fort Washington, Md., is facing identity theft charges in Fairfax County, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huh

Cockeysville, MD

#2 May 2, 2008
How come when I arrested 2 people for identity theft, it didn't make the news?
Weird.
ALM

Washington, DC

#3 May 2, 2008
This is that 8itch in the pic. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! Don't believe everything you hear on the news.
Victim

District Heights, MD

#4 May 3, 2008
I can assure you she is guilty. She has a history of this and i had to take her to court.
JAL

Alexandria, VA

#5 May 4, 2008
ALM wrote:
This is that 8itch in the pic. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! Don't believe everything you hear on the news.
Come on this is not Enquirer... Dummy...

Since: May 08

Vienna, VA

#7 May 5, 2008
Reading this link appalls me. Ms. Girl is sick! Here is a beautiful young lady, but something made her tick. I am afraid of women of such, they can't be trusted! A good ole
a$$ whiping will tell you your place. What is wrong with her????????? Sad, but I do not believe this is her first time and probably won't be her last. Unfortunately, people such as this young lady pray on their victims and do it for the fantasy.

Ms. Andrea Mooring you are the Bamma of the WEEEEEEEK and a disgrace to African-American Woman all over.
MJB

Vienna, VA

#8 May 5, 2008
This can't be true....A MJB fan wouldn't do this...they just wouldn't...
A friend of a victim

Arlington, VA

#9 May 5, 2008
Well, I know for a fact that she has done this before...the person being a very good friend to her. It is very sad to see her face plastered on the news like this! She has had time and time again to stop! Instead she chose to target and vitinize someone that she didn't know instead! She needs JESUS! And all I can do is pray for her and mostly for her daughter who will be the the one in the end who will suffer the most from ALL of this! It's a sad tale.

And OMG! To the person that made the comment about MJB! LOL! Shut up fool! You just gave yourself away!
Why

United States

#10 May 5, 2008
For someone who had it all. I still can't figure out why go this route. My prayers go out to the ACCUSED as well as the VICTIM/S. There are no winners in this one. I personally know she comes from better!
Response to WHY

Silver Spring, MD

#11 May 5, 2008
If she had it all, she would have never been enticed by such criminal activities.
To those that know her

Baltimore, MD

#12 May 5, 2008
To those that personally know Ms. Mooring... shame on you for putting her business out there on this blog! If you know she was doing this stuff she must have trusted you as a friend would... some friends you are! Talking about her needing JESUS and all of her so called friends are on this blog gossiping about her business! Sounds to me like she isn't the only one that needs JESUS. True friends would reach out to her, her parents and her child. Use some common courtesy and ask how you can help instead of hurting her case by supplying information for the prosecution of her case.

Since: May 08

Arlington, VA

#13 May 5, 2008
She does need Jesus! And my prayers are all that I can do for her. She was never a friend of mine. My friend was her friend turned victim! And no one has put any of her business "OUT THERE" that is not ALREADY OUT THERE!!!!! HER FACE IS POSTED ALL OVER NBC'S CHANNEL 4 NEWS HUNNY! Or haven't you noticed. I didn't say not one false or negative thing about her! All I that has been said here is the truth. I'm sorry if you're hurt behind it and I'm sorry that her family and especially her daughter has to go through this EMBARRASSING moment in time! A tear fell from my eyes as I read this. I have no hatred for Andrea, "I" barely knew her..just through association. My heart is saddened by this. If you were offend that is NOT the way it was meant to come across! And as far as hurting her case, what was said here was already filed in a court case b/c she was taken to court by my friend whose name she tried to get a loan in as well. There is already a case. We didn't do this to her. She did it to herself.

Peace....
Why

United States

#14 May 5, 2008
In response to "those who knew her" You need to get your facts straight before you decide to comment on some stuff that you obviously know nothing about. No one proclaimed to her BEST friend! Because you know of a person and some of their possible actions doesn't make you the Mouth of reason. She is a grown woman who made her bed, now she has to lay in it.
How are you going say, shame on us for putting her business out there, do you not watch the news! Hello! get a grip!
I've seen nothing but best wishes and offered prayer and I still offer that.
Get you facts straight or Hush It! Shame on YOU!
Marina

United States

#15 May 5, 2008
I hope this woman is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I hope her daughter gets taken away and is placed in a home where her role model will not be a felon! If she wanted money to spend, then she should have gotten herself a job! Really despicable!
test

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 May 6, 2008
test
Washington DC

Montgomery Village, MD

#17 May 6, 2008
Now arrest and charge 12 to 25 million illegal immigrants who use others identities as well since you have caught and charged this American woman. Go for it Maryland!
Grand Rapids, MI

#18 May 6, 2008
oh well, karma is something else, Afterall she is a homewrecker messing with a married man AKA Forplay Lounge on St. Barnabas Road, Temple Hills, Maryland. The poor wife Brigette Allen.
Saywhat

Sterling Heights, MI

#19 May 6, 2008
I've seen this happen to many young black african american woman, and no I'm not profiling.

These young women, get involved with gangs and are forced to do embezzle from their employers, steal social security numbers to open bank accounts, etc.

An ex-coworker was caught embezzling company funds, when asked why she did it, she said she was forced by gang members or else they would kill her.

It's a whole new crime wave, be careful.
Washington DC

Montgomery Village, MD

#20 May 6, 2008
Saywhat wrote:
I've seen this happen to many young black african american woman, and no I'm not profiling.
These young women, get involved with gangs and are forced to do embezzle from their employers, steal social security numbers to open bank accounts, etc.
An ex-coworker was caught embezzling company funds, when asked why she did it, she said she was forced by gang members or else they would kill her.
It's a whole new crime wave, be careful.
Seen this crime happen over and over again without any gang envolvement what so ever in Washington DC. These people are not forced to do anything they are not willing to do and to claim that the gang made them do it is pathetic and again another false claim of victomization. No one has to be a member of a gang.
NMB

Harrington, DE

#21 May 6, 2008
Yes, KARMA is a MUTHA every HOMEWRECKER has HER day!!!!
Concerned and Disgusted

Silver Spring, MD

#22 May 6, 2008
To all the posters of this blog who had nothing better to do with their time then to disgust someone else's situation, you should first remember "He who without sin cast the first stone!". None of you are perfect your laundry has just not been aired for the public.
Second, whoever is saying they are a victim of this young lady should reach out to her family instead of embarassing them even more with your comments. You are only making the situation worse for her family. So don't say you feel for her family and daughter and then keep commenting. And if you know that she comes from better, then you should know that God will be the one to turn her situation around for her, her daughter and her family.
And for the person who commented on her relationship, they should really make sure their facts are straight because that is how people get hurt. You proved your evilness by testing your comment first and then posting it, so you wouldn't be found out. Be women enough to say it to the person's face.
I will pray for all of you and that your dirty laundry is not aired on the news or that KARMA doesn't come back to you guys 10 times stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase, fatal shooting happened a very rapidly,a... May 16 jimmy 1
Forest Heights Police Officer Milton Dean (Jul '12) May 9 Eric 25
News Report: Russell-Diaz Headed to Maryland, Not Mo... May 5 allen 2
News Uber Driver Arrested in Attempted Sex Assault N... Jan '18 tim 4
Sounds of cannon in ft Washington area...what a... Dec '17 Sandra 2
News Maryland man arrested and charged in October sl... Dec '17 oscorsanto 1
organ harvesting affects blacks (Oct '17) Oct '17 coco4u 1

Fort Washington Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Washington Mortgages