Fishermen Asked To Help Search For Snakeheads - News Story - WR...

Environmental leaders in Virginia are recruiting the help of fishermen after several snakehead fish were found in local waters. Read more
Andy

Melrose, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2008
I think it would be a good idea to post a bounty for the northern snakehead. IT woudn`t matter how they caught it I just think it would help contro the population.
Washington DC

Suitland, MD

#2 Aug 26, 2008
Great idea. Wonder if that bonty would apply to the Potomac River in Washington DC.
Anthony Bergen

Newport News, VA

#3 Nov 2, 2008
Has the Snakehead been found near Newport News, James River or the York Rivers?
Groucho

Purcellville, VA

#4 Nov 3, 2008
They must have crawled out of the Potomac as several are in leadership postions in the House and Senate

-- Congress' job approval rating has dropped five percentage points over the past month, from 19% in June to 14% in July, making the current reading the lowest congressional job approval rating in the 34-year Gallup Poll history of asking the question. The previous low was 18%, last reached in May.
Hunter

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2009
i think we should help the snakeheads not just kill them off i mean they were mad 2 help us not so we can just kill them off we should do what ever it takes 2 help them

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2009
Hunter wrote:
i think we should help the snakeheads not just kill them off i mean they were mad 2 help us not so we can just kill them off we should do what ever it takes 2 help them
Whaaaaat????

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2009
Groucho wrote:
They must have crawled out of the Potomac as several are in leadership postions in the House and Senate
-- Congress' job approval rating has dropped five percentage points over the past month, from 19% in June to 14% in July, making the current reading the lowest congressional job approval rating in the 34-year Gallup Poll history of asking the question. The previous low was 18%, last reached in May.
I live in the D.C. area, they have taken over local politics too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reelected mayor goodall-town officails-officer ... Mar 15 glenn 2
News Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 3
News P.G. County murders 2011: 'We simply don?t have... (Jan '11) Feb '15 tony 5
Sherry Bradley?? Feb '15 Hmmmm 1
Forest Heights Police Feb '15 debra 4
forest heights police chief and deputy police c... Feb '15 debra 1
Forest Heights Police Officer Milton Dean (Jul '12) Feb '15 brandi 12
Fort Washington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]