Best Friends Killed In Beltway Pile-Up

Best Friends Killed In Beltway Pile-Up

There are 5 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from May 31, 2007, titled Best Friends Killed In Beltway Pile-Up. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Two best friends on their way to a jazz concert lost their lives Wednesday in a deadly Beltway crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

connie

AOL

#1 May 31, 2007
i total blame this accident on the police,they do not need to chase anyone at such a high rate of speed.who did he kill? the police killed 2 in the van not the motorcycle,the police hit the van.
Tiffany

Columbia, MD

#2 Jun 1, 2007
i total agree with Miss Connie what did that police officer think he was in a corvette he was driving a crown vic did he think that when he clocked that motorcycle going 90mph that he was going to be able to gain enough speed to catch him, that was a stupid mistake that cost two innocent men their lives and i am very upset because once again the police want to blame someone else instead of standing up and saying okay i messed up i mad a bad judgement call but no. Yes the guy on the motorcycle was at fault too, he was an idiot doing 90mph let him crash on his own i know we all see these crazy people speeding past us on these bikes everyday especially since the weather has changed. I am very pissed off and I know everyone knows that yes the guy was speeding but no way in hell excuse my language that police officer thought he would catch him and pull him over and if he did he doesn't need to be a cop because I don't feel safe with retards like that suppose to be protecting us. I'm sorry but I am so angry that two innocent people were killed and many other's injured, these men had life's ,career's,and family so now they leave alot of people missing them. I know you can't change the past but they need to make that officer pay for the dumb stunt he pulled. That's all I'm going to say for now because I am highly pissed off! My heart goes out to all the families that were affected by this tragic accident.
youknowit

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2007
Will you "people" learn how to punctuate, spell, etc? This was not ... I repeat ... this was not the police officer's fault. It was the ghetto thug on the motorcycle who caused this accident. If he hadn't been speeding, he would have never caused the police officer to have pursued him.

Get real, you idiots!

And then go back to school!
angela roman

Bogotá, Colombia

#4 Jun 14, 2007
Click Here:

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/search/cheater...

"This dude is Anthony Lamar Nunley, Renee A.' s brother (Philadelphia), Linda's son (Maryland) and singer Tabi Bonney's cousin. He worked as a manager in Samsung (Dallas TX) and in Motorola (Chicago). He was born in Washington, Columbia District, United States, the 25th of December 1969. He studied electric engineering at Howard University...

..We met each other on Match.com (December 2005) and the funny thing was that since the beginning he swore for God's sake that he was gonna love me over all, get marry, have kids and live together until death do us part. I'm kind of naive and believed all what he told me, plus he came to my country (Cartagena, Colombia) and popped the question and told my parents he wanted to marry me, in a certain way he was asking for permission. In 2006 he visited me 3 times and the last time he came, he stayed over my place with me and my 3 years old daughter in my flat...."

More...http://www.dontdatehimg irl.com/search/cheater.asp?ddh _id=55487&return_url=index %2Easp%3F
344PerrySt6A

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2009
youknowit wrote:
Will you "people" learn how to punctuate, spell, etc? This was not ... I repeat ... this was not the police officer's fault. It was the ghetto thug on the motorcycle who caused this accident. If he hadn't been speeding, he would have never caused the police officer to have pursued him.
Get real, you idiots!
And then go back to school!
Are you a moron, or were you born stupid? "If he hadn't been speeding, he would have never caused the police officer to have pursued him." WTF? Appaerently you and the officer don't understand the meaning of GOOD JUDGEMENT. Try to imagine what that officer was thinking 10 seconds before impact. Exactly, he wasn't thinking. Because if he had, there would have never been a pursuit and my BEST FRIEND I've known since 5 y.o. and his passenger(RIP Sidney) would still be here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
organ harvesting affects blacks Oct 3 coco4u 1
calvin washington police chief Aug '17 emma 1
Oxon Hill Forest Heights Traffic Jul '17 Observer 1
Oxon Hill, National Harbor, Forest Heights area... Jul '17 Observer 1
Oxon Hill and surrounding areas Jul '17 Observer 1
Forest Heights, Oxon Hill, National Harbor Area Jul '17 Observer 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Ambulance police say stolen from Pri... Jul '17 victor 1

Fort Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance