Popular Pastor Bishop Jerome Stokes D...

Popular Pastor Bishop Jerome Stokes Debuts The JMS Young Adult Choir

There are 1 comment on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Popular Pastor Bishop Jerome Stokes Debuts The JMS Young Adult Choir. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

FORT WASHINGTON, MD, December 03, 2008 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Recordings of young adult choirs are few and far between, but a new gospel choir is about to change that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Deshawn

Fallston, MD

#1 Dec 20, 2008
I deshawn go to this church were our choir crl's very own jms sings lives and more were they rock the house with there anointing praising in there music is just so much to make you shout and its as god is using every last one of them to speech directly to your life in every trail and tribulation devil doing work your going through it will make you for get about all your problems there music is the word of god amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forest heights md corruption-chief judge lindel... May 27 henrietta 1
mayor goodall Apr '15 henrietta 1
reelected mayor goodall-town officails-officer ... Mar '15 glenn 2
News Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 3
News P.G. County murders 2011: 'We simply don?t have... (Jan '11) Feb '15 tony 5
Sherry Bradley?? Feb '15 Hmmmm 1
Forest Heights Police Feb '15 debra 4
More from around the web

Fort Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]