Man Arrested Minutes After Md. Bank R...

Man Arrested Minutes After Md. Bank Robbery

There are 1 comment on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Man Arrested Minutes After Md. Bank Robbery. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

A man was arrested just minutes after robbing a bank in Clinton and then fleeing on his bike, say Prince George's County Thirty-eight-year-old Troy Jermayne Maddox of Temple Hills is accused of walking into the M&T Bank in the 6300 block of Kirby Road at approximately 8:55 a.m., passing a note to a teller and getting money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

Shock and Awe

Gastonia, NC

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Troy graduated high school with me and we're having our 20 year reunion TOMORROW (9/15/12). This will surely give everyone something to talk about. Will he even make it? Will he be too embarrassed? Will his after cabaret still go on? All I can do is shake my head...never would have expected...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 firefighter dead, 1 seriously injured after T... Apr 16 the truth 1
officer calvin washington police officer in mar... Apr 7 twindirtypolice o... 1
police officer calvin washington Mar '16 dirty cop bad cop 1
calvin washington police officer Mar '16 dangerous police ... 1
officer calvin washington Mar '16 dangerous police ... 1
calvin washington Mar '16 dirty cop 1
calvin j washington police officer Mar '16 dirty cop 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Washington Mortgages