LETTER: Just plain dumb

LETTER: Just plain dumb

There are 1 comment on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Apr 9, 2012, titled LETTER: Just plain dumb. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

Let's get serious for a minute. All this flap about consolidating the Fort Walton Beach Police Department and the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office is just plain dumb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

Laughing

Brownsville, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Yeah those dumbass PD officers and their wives are scared that they are going to lose their jobs. Lets not forget about the Sgt. that was arrested for beating his wife. But magically got away with it. Thats what pressure from the PD on the wife will do for you. What about the PD officer that was arrested for solitation of a minor. A we come to the admin of the PD. There is one Capt. that is racist. But as always he got away with it. I heard he made the poor guy quit the force. I for one hope that Sheriff Ashley takes the PD over and some of the PD officers lose their jobs. I hope that Capt. is the first to go. Go Ashley Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Walton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dewey Destin May 25 Bobbi 2
Blacks are taking over Destin May 25 Trolodon 5
truck parking. May 24 movingtofl 1
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) May 23 Kindness 201
Review: Pool Again May 21 John Miller 2
News Two Florida men charged with producing child po... May 19 shreddyteddy 2
Snorkeling May 14 UrbanPlowBoy 2
More from around the web

Fort Walton Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE