Jason wrote:
It's long over due:
- reduce armed forces by 40%
- close 60% of overseas bases
- reduce pay and benefits by 30%
- can't draw retirement untill 66
- can only draw retirement OR social security
- no healthcare for life unless injured during action
Brought to you by one of the useful idiots that voted for this bozo in the white house.
Jason

Panama City, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Well "lookingandwonder ing" my guess is that you are an overcompensated and under worked government teat sucker. Get a real job and stop taking from the system.

Since: Jan 12

Brownsville, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Jason wrote:
Well "lookingandwonder ing" my guess is that you are an overcompensated and under worked government teat sucker. Get a real job and stop taking from the system.
Not a government worker just one who thinks WE have to thank GOd for these people. Put down your fourty and get off the government dole you blood sucker. What a moron, its hard to believe you live in the Florida panhandle. Its the SYSTEM the paid for your education you moron. The Welfare mentality at its best...
Jason

Panama City Beach, FL

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Sequestration is just around the corner. Finally, we will see some cuts in the out of control military spending that is bankrupting this country.
Jason

Panama City Beach, FL

#7 Dec 29, 2012
It's not much but it's better than nothing.

According to the survey, military personnel are expecting a 40 percent cut in a combination of housing, clothing and food allocations. The survey also noted that personnel are expecting about a 32 percent cut in educational benefits and a 31 percent cut in discretionary spending.

Almost three out of 10 military families believe sequestration will mean they are less likely to be promoted and more likely to experience early separation, the survey notes.

An early forced exit from the armed forces is seen as a serious financial threat, with almost nine out of 10 survey respondents hoping to qualify for a traditional military retirement by completing at least 20 years of service, the survey notes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Walton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr ram 2,471
County stays the course on backyard chicken ban Sep 10 James 8
Destin/Fort Walton Nude Beach or Equivalent? Sep 10 Stupid 2
Man accused of getting into driver's seat of ve... Sep 9 My opinion 1
Shark week sighting: Second hammerhead spotted ... (Aug '13) Sep 8 Jeff 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
Man allegedly knocks woman's tooth out during f... Sep 6 Toothless Wonder 2
•••
•••
•••

Fort Walton Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Fort Walton Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE