Teen killed in Kenwood neighborhood c...

Teen killed in Kenwood neighborhood crash

There are 4 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Teen killed in Kenwood neighborhood crash. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

A 16-year-old girl was killed about 10:30 Wednesday night after her vehicle was T-boned by a driver traveling "at a high rate of speed" on a residential street in the Kenwood neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

Kay Walker

Mary Esther, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2010
I've lived on Country Ave for almost 14 years and have frequently asked for help with the speeding problems on our street. Tragically now a beautiful young woman has died because of the lack of attention given to this neighborhood's request for help.
Jeremy Bailey

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#2 Jun 24, 2010
That drunk driver will burn, I towed the vehicle there and it was horrible, the looser who took that girls life was obviously someone who doesnt learn a lesson since he's got arrested before for reckless driving and such. he should have died, Not her. TO THE FAMILY, I AM SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS.
Patricia

AOL

#3 Jun 25, 2010
The man who was driving should never see the light of day. I lost my mother to a drunk driver. He served less then 2 yrs behind bars. This man took the life of a beautiful young lady. She is with the Angels now. To her family you are in my prayers and my thoughts. God Bless You.
Kylie Stover FWB FL

Mary Esther, FL

#4 Jul 4, 2010
I went to School With the Driver who Killed that young girl. years ago when we all had some innocence left you would of never guess he would of made such lousy decisions with in these last few. John Arthur's reputation has not been worth much and his path in life has now changed forever. To the parents of the teen girl. Being a new mother myself i have such great love for my son. my heart goes out to your family for all this pain this young man has brought you. let all your memories of your lovely daughter be amazing and up lifting. i wish you hope and strength. to the parents of John. i wish you hope and strength as well. i am sorry that all of your lives have changed in this way... May God bless all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Walton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destin fishing (Jul '14) Thu Likes catching fish 8
racism (Mar '12) Jul 18 swlyles 24
Bare it all on the beach?? Jul 16 peeper 6
84 29. uh huh. i saw that today. :) Jul 9 Thomas Plus Booby B 1
want camp out in gulf. let me know Jul 2 clint 1
Swinger lifestyle clubs in area? Jun 30 same ole 2
Dustin the low life Adkins Jun 25 KKK 1

Fort Walton Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance