16 people charged in prostitution bust

16 people charged in prostitution bust

There are 58 comments on the Pensacola News Journal story from Mar 28, 2006, titled 16 people charged in prostitution bust. In it, Pensacola News Journal reports that:

The suspects, taken into custody Monday and Tuesday, each face felony racketeering charges that can lead to up to 30 years in prison, Escambia County Sheriff Ron McNesby and State Attorney Bill Eddins said at a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensacola News Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Freedom Defender

Mary Esther, FL

#43 Jun 6, 2010
Agree, agree, and I do agree to all. This is America in its finest and most brillant approach. I wonder if my ex-girlfriend is out there too on this slam. She stills owe me 30.00 bucks..ahaha!!!
LED

Hagerstown, MD

#44 Jun 11, 2010
Vote republican wrote:
Anonymous,you either sell yourself or buy it. Poor Jack, please learn how to spell, people like you make pensacola look stupid. John, talking about vice police, you truly have got to be one of those people that masterbate at bus stops, and Rob, I am guessing that you are an atheist democrat who pleasures himself while watching animal porn. Good luck to all you losers and may you be stricken with all the diseases that druggy, skank prostitutes bleed onto our land.
Obviously you do not get laid
puzzled

Panama City, FL

#45 Jun 27, 2010
geeezzzz it has changed alot since I lived in ft walton, it was easy to get layed for free bk in the 70,s and 80,s lol
spelling bee

Sacramento, CA

#47 Feb 16, 2011
Vote republican wrote:
Anonymous,you either sell yourself or buy it. Poor Jack, please learn how to spell, people like you make pensacola look stupid. John, talking about vice police, you truly have got to be one of those people that masterbate at bus stops, and Rob, I am guessing that you are an atheist democrat who pleasures himself while watching animal porn. Good luck to all you losers and may you be stricken with all the diseases that druggy, skank
prostitutes bleed onto our land.
I love your spelling. I also love your run-on sentence.
dang

Panama City, FL

#48 Feb 17, 2011
I do believe they have done proved that women marry for security and money, and men marry for looks and love, doesnt that make the majority of women pros?
cape girardeau

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Feb 20, 2011
isn t there a strip bar in destin? Or someplace to have a good batchlor party?
Oh Really

United States

#50 Feb 23, 2011
john wrote:
Wow.Vote Repubican is not only hard, but a bone head as well.Or is the correct word "cowardly" since he has to put in his two cents and run away with his face bagged in anomynity. That is the thing with bible thumping republicans...They are too stupid to realize that the lineage of their Christ is dotted with prostitutes as well...wonder what He would say for calling his great great grandmother a loser and that she was responsible "for bleeding our land with that DRUGGY, SKANKY DISEASE"....Or maybe anonomous is right. Maybe thats exactly what happened.hmmm.
Jethro, I realize you are from Alabama and probably never made it past third grade, but please do not post anywhere on the internet again until you learn to spell, puncuate and write in proper English. Enjoy your food stamps and condolences to your parents (if you even know who they are).
Legalize

Pensacola, FL

#51 Mar 9, 2011
prostitution NOW
Reason

United States

#52 Dec 20, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Aren't there bigger problems we could be working on then what happens between to consenting adults??? How about drugs, murder, and political corruption for starters?
Would drug-deals not also be a consentual deal between two adults? Just because you don't care about other peoples prostitution and racketeering doesn't change the legality of it.
Truth Extractor

United States

#53 Dec 23, 2011
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Would drug-deals not also be a consentual deal between two adults? Just because you don't care about other peoples prostitution and racketeering doesn't change the legality of it.
And just because something is legal does not make the law just. Slavery was once the law and people who freed enslaved humans were severely punished by the law and considered criminals. Who was in the right...the law makers or the law breakers? The war on drugs is a miserable failure and it is none of the governments business what I put in or do to MY body. Prostitution hurts no one but possibly one of the two people involved. There are some countries where morality is not legislated (Uruguay, Portugal, ect) and drugs,prostitution, gambling, ect. are left for people to decide whether these behaviors are right or wrong for them. The sky has not fallen in these countries nor has society decayed into the abyss. Equating racketeering with prostitution and drugs is like equating murder with guns. Rackateering is crime-drugs and prostitution are behavior and only crimes because someone decided to legislate them into crimes. Murder is crime-guns are objects and only criminal when possessed with intent to commit murder. You continue to blindly follow the laws regardless of their stupidity while the government continues to chew away at your freedom and individual rights. Here are a couple of quotes to ponder while you follow your automaton path:

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”-Thomas Jefferson

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced." - Albert Einstein

If you say, "Would there were no wine" because of the drunkards, then you must say, going on by degrees, "Would there were no steel," because of the murderers, "Would there were no night," because of the thieves, "Would there were no light," because of the informers, and "Would there were no women," because of adultery.- St. John Chrysostom: Homilies, c.388

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.- P. J. O'Rourke

Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.
proud atheist

Pensacola, FL

#54 Mar 4, 2012
Vote republican wrote:
Anonymous,you either sell yourself or buy it. Poor Jack, please learn how to spell, people like you make pensacola look stupid. John, talking about vice police, you truly have got to be one of those people that masterbate at bus stops, and Rob, I am guessing that you are an atheist democrat who pleasures himself while watching animal porn. Good luck to all you losers and may you be stricken with all the diseases that druggy, skank prostitutes bleed onto our land.
once again, one of the lower forms of life, so prevalent in the south, particularly along the gulf coast, rears its evil bigoted head and spews hatred. it is no accident the worst people here are christian and republlican.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#55 Mar 5, 2012
I have been to the gulf shores so many times and never had trouble getting laid great place to go you don't need a hooker if you have a lil charm
Monclover

Warren, MI

#56 Mar 7, 2012
From the decadent comments made here it appears that the Police should increase it's pressure on ridding the City of this moral decay.
MoronClover

United States

#57 Mar 7, 2012
And from your comment, it appears that you and you alone have decided what is moral and correct for all of us. Oh wise one, would you have the morality police lock up anyone who disagrees with your conception of morality?
SkinnyAmerican-m inority

Pensacola, FL

#58 Mar 8, 2012
sickofit wrote:
Wow
Why don't you ppl beat yourselves up and everyone
else around you over and bunch a skanks that have
more diseases than you can shake a stick at.
I would have no problem with legalizing prostitution if it was possible to run
a clean business.
Heck they wouldn't even pay their taxes,
would you if you got paid in cash!
With protitution comes diseases, drugs,
pimps, and last but not least GUNS.
I can't stand driving down old corryfield road
here to get to burancus and see all the pros
out while it's still light outside and the
schools are just letting out. They look
like diseases walking.
We have enough probably in the U.S. without
adding just another peace of shit we can't
control.
Herpies Type one and two are out of control
in pensacola.
Does anyone here know that.
Syphlis is on the rise.
Geesh!
Get a grip. Maybe you guys need to get it
on yourselves.
I would garantee that the majority of people spreading disease in this town are not hookers, they are your regular run of the mill sluts that this town is full of getting drunk and fucking some dude they just met minutes ago bareback. And do you think these stuck up closet sluts around here would EVER fess up to having an STD? Even to let ex partners know who might need treatment desperately? Hell no they wouldn't, they would just hope the guy would blame it on the openly slutty chick.

And Nevada is doing pretty damn well operating a nice clean disease free prostitution establishment, and the Bunny Ranch does coome with all the shit you mentioned, drugs, pimps, guns.....and like any business they pay their taxes dipshit.
Land of the FREE

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#59 Mar 10, 2012
Prostitution (between to consenting people) has been around since all of us where born, and will be around when we have all gone.
So instead of wasting tax money in preventing it why not make it legal and collect tax money from it.

But that would assume that governments would want to give up there control over what we can do, We all understand that there must be some rules in life, But we are not dogs and have to be kept on a leash, Give us Back our Freedom and then may be when we have to fight to protect it we will with an open heart.
Dave

Senoia, GA

#60 May 24, 2012
R Kelley wrote:
I don't see nothin' wrong with a little bump and grind!*pisses on nearest underage white female*
...lMFAO...
No English Prrofessor but

Crestview, FL

#61 Jul 31, 2013
Please Mr. Vote, do not criticize what you know nothing about. Your grammar, punctuation and your spelling are also horrible...just a Pensacola thing I guess.
Vote republican wrote:
Anonymous,you either sell yourself or buy it. Poor Jack, please learn how to spell, people like you make pensacola look stupid. John, talking about vice police, you truly have got to be one of those people that masterbate at bus stops, and Rob, I am guessing that you are an atheist democrat who pleasures himself while watching animal porn. Good luck to all you losers and may you be stricken with all the diseases that druggy, skank prostitutes bleed onto our land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Walton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert eric burkes (Oct '07) Mon Anon 27
Is Les Fritz dead? (Jul '09) Nov 28 Shelia 10
Oil and foam seeping from the ground....help us! (Jul '10) Nov 23 GoturBack 49
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Nov 18 L Mac 214
CDL A training schools in FWB? (Dec '11) Nov 7 username 6
Where can an under-25 rent a condo in FWB? Nov 7 Dubbya 2
Nude beach near Destin (Nov '10) Nov '16 GrowUp 84

Fort Walton Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Walton Beach Mortgages