fatal wreck this morning
Darline Hall

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2009
My fiance just called me crying and said he just saw two cars hit head on. One of them exploded right away and the other car is on fire and the lady is in it alive. He said he tried to get her out and the cops forced him to get away from the car (it was a gray car he said). He was crying and praying. I hope she was okay. I am waiting for him to call me right now and tell me what the outcome was. I am sitting at home 160 miles away crying my eyes, waiting on his call and praying. [email protected]
Darline Hall

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2009
This is me again...He came to realize that a woman had come up and got a baby out of the gray car (Honda accord I think) and handed it to someone and came back and was helping my fiance to get the screaming lady out of there too...then the cops made them get away. Then the fire truck came and put the fire out and got the lady out. I was praying for her and crying my eyes out. Thank God!! This is such a miracle. Everyone pray for that lady and my fiance (Tim) b/c he is just traumatized about this whole situation and not being able to get the woman out of the burning car and I know the lady was too. If it wasn't for her getting the baby out so fast, she probably wouldn't have make it, he said there was a lot of smoke in the car. Thank God, this is truly a miracle. If anyone has any updates, please let me know. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead ... (Jul '08) Jul 24 GA bound 78
News Shaheen pushes for Warner Robins spokesman posi... (Jan '12) Jul 9 yellowbox 4
News Jury convicts Peach man of murder (Mar '08) Jul 4 Kat 11
News Coca-Cola started out as an insignificant one m... Jun '16 Will Dockery 1
Lonnie Shaw Jun '16 Eddie J 6
Kara cannon Jun '16 Just interested 4
looking for a good church (Dec '11) Jun '16 Yep 12

Fort Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Valley Mortgages