Jason Allmon Shoots Puppy 14 times wi...

Jason Allmon Shoots Puppy 14 times with silencer wife Heather watches approves

Posted in the Fort Valley Forum

anonymous

Kittanning, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2007
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/12120...
sign the petition for zoie
Push for the maximum sentence. Jason and Heather Allmon should be banished from Peach County
Ben Dover

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Aug 5, 2007
He's a monster. I can't believe his wife thought this was OK!!! I hope they don't have children.
meee

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2008
you know.. they do have kids and they are excellent parents.. I think i may have watched in approval as well. My goodness.. do you know how many death threats this family has received.. come on now.. death threats to his kids and wife.. oh.. I know.. you think he killed a dog.. he deserves it..right? whatever.. find something else to harp on.. you evidently have nothing more exciting in your life that you want someone banished from a county... o.k...yippee.. that will solve everything. send them to another county to live... better yet.. just kill them! there you go.. an eye for an eye..right? Whatever..
anonymous

Perry, GA

#4 Mar 22, 2008
Excellent Parents? Murdering a defenseless puppy in front of your children. Come on...He needs to be in prison and his wife needs a psychiatric evaluation.
coleen

Barney, GA

#5 Apr 6, 2008
trial week april 14 2008 peach county superior court
anyone

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2008
I thought you bible thumping hillbillies would approve of shooting a puppy? If you heathens would spay or neuter your pets, this may not be an issue, just saying.
coleen

Perry, GA

#7 May 2, 2008
trial reset June 16 2008
poconcern

Kathleen, GA

#8 May 10, 2008
anyone wrote:
I thought you bible thumping hillbillies would approve of shooting a puppy? If you heathens would spay or neuter your pets, this may not be an issue, just saying.
What has spaying or neutering the pets of the posters here got to do with some IDIOT shooting a puppy ? I am sure that "anyone" would understand that if this low-life wanted to shoot an animal that he would find one somewhere.

BTW, "anyone" , I think that you should be spayed or neutered,,,,,dang it, we are a generation too late !(Better late than never, at least it will decrease the spread of the idiot population.)
poconcern

Kathleen, GA

#9 May 10, 2008
coleen wrote:
trial reset June 16 2008
Coleen, not a day too soon, huh?
coleen

Ashburn, GA

#10 May 29, 2008
if they don't put it off again...but his day will come...
coleen

Gray, GA

#11 Jul 12, 2008
trial is in august...one day...he will pay
RGnByron

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2008
Somebody needs to shoot him in the jewels 14 times with the same gun and see how it feels and for anybody that disagrees his jewels are defenseless as well.
disgusted

Gray, GA

#13 Jul 17, 2008
poconcern wrote:
<quoted text>
What has spaying or neutering the pets of the posters here got to do with some IDIOT shooting a puppy ? I am sure that "anyone" would understand that if this low-life wanted to shoot an animal that he would find one somewhere.
BTW, "anyone" , I think that you should be spayed or neutered,,,,,dang it, we are a generation too late !(Better late than never, at least it will decrease the spread of the idiot population.)
I don't think he had to shoot the puppy at all. And as a person with dogs I don't see them as an idiot population either...my dogs are smarter than most people I've encountered as a psychologist...that's professional and otherwise. My thing is I'm sure he's aware of the animal cruelty act and she is too and no matter how petty we think it is to harp on they'll get just what our very own government feels is appropriate...so the name calling and insults is pointless...
coleen

Carnesville, GA

#14 Jul 25, 2008
TRIAL SEPT 8 2008 ? PEACH COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT FORT VALLEY GA
kaykay

Kathleen, GA

#15 Jul 27, 2008
I have not heard of this story. It's very sad. I hope that man is in jail, and their kids get taken any.
janice

Canton, GA

#16 Apr 30, 2013
kaykay wrote:
I have not heard of this story. It's very sad. I hope that man is in jail, and their kids get taken any.
he should be watched
familiar

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Aug 8, 2014
The owner of the dog got sued by the rest of her neighbors and moved out of the neighborhood. She claimed she was a rescue house but she was just an animal hoarder. Her house had to be gutted and treated for the awful smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonnie Shaw Fri Eddie J 6
Kara cannon Jun 4 Just interested 4
looking for a good church (Dec '11) Jun 2 Yep 12
Does anybody Know Brooks Nesmith? Jun 2 RANDYrandy 3
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) May 30 Boo Hooey 70
Perry GA May '16 just saying 4
Russell Parkway and Tharpe Rd accident yesterday Apr '16 Justme109 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Valley Mortgages