of 2
Next Last

“Nothing Is Free In This World”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 May 22, 2012
PANTSONFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a spoiled right-wing brat? Really? LOL You haven't a clue about what made this country great. You are simply living off the sacrifices of previous generations who suffered FAR more than you ever dreamed.
Ya know, I'd really LOVE for redneck blowhards like you to spend a few weeks in a third-world country. Maybe then you might appreciate what you have here....
As usual, you side - stepped the various questions and chose to run on ambiguous comments, to which; you have no clue.

As for third world countries, what about them? Wait, they're all poor, they all have warlords and guess what, everyone, except the ruling class is equally miserable.

Kind of what you and your left wing idiots envision the U.S., right? You want everyone to be equal, don't you? I mean that is what you want isn't it, a slave class and recipient class? That's why you eloquently answered the questions about responsibility, right?

CBR
crowned

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
ConfusedByRhetoric wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're a fact checker alright. If I got my teeth kicked in by anyone that does know the facts, I would take your approach. Judging from your response, you know nothing, since; you have not stated a fact in any of your recent posts?
William F. Buckley, I suppose that is up for debate?
Your a typical liberal fag, that has no clue about politics or Conservative principles. If you do understand them, explain to me why I need the federal government for anything other than a military protection and local government for anything other than community infrastructure?
Explain to me why I need Welfare, Obamacare, Earned Income Credit, Section 8 Housing, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and on and on?
Why, genius, why do I need these programs, if I am a self reliant, intelligent human being, without an excuse?
my point being! You hit it right on the head! Why? The only excuse I would have is an emergency.(accidents) would be my one excuse.besides this people lived to be one hundred years or more...without any of these!
crowned

United States

#23 Nov 19, 2012
PANTSONFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a spoiled right-wing brat? Really? LOL You haven't a clue about what made this country great. You are simply living off the sacrifices of previous generations who suffered FAR more than you ever dreamed.
Ya know, I'd really LOVE for redneck blowhards like you to spend a few weeks in a third-world country. Maybe then you might appreciate what you have here....
I know this post is old.I'm not going to get into your cmplex way of stating so called "facts". In redneck terms (supposed to be a bad thing?) I would like to put it out there,If I'm not mistaken, his point being. What happened to hard work? I understand your point when you say "you are simply living off the sacrafices of previous generations who suffered far more then you ever dreamed" when our country came into a large state of depression the gov said ,"Wow we can make them need us", they USED this to their full advantage,and still are today.It should have only been temporary.When everything leveled out they should have slowly winged the "less fortunate" from handouts. They should have gotten back to the basics of life and remebered what hard work and education was.NOW its way late! Its like we have somehow evolved to needing handouts to survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police 9 hr Tyrone 2
Who's that white that had sex with his kid ? Feb 16 Andy 1
Who do you support for Associate District Judge... (Oct '10) Feb 16 jack 28
Where's Chris Johnson? (Jul '10) Feb 15 mother of sons 140
karrie mckeever arrested on first degree murder (Apr '10) Feb 14 Murder is enuff 106
jonathan hinsley Feb 14 tired of it 1
Trump's really good Feb 12 Bi Bi Bluebird 5

Fort Towson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Towson Mortgages