come on officers.... do your jobs!!

Posted in the Fort Towson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2010
i can see there are a few that agree with me when i say the two girls that were involved in robert sticklands murder are just as much to blame as the two boys that are being charged with his murder. so.. the question is... why is kerrie mckeever not in jail? why is she riding around ft towson acting like nothing ever happened.. laughing and having a good time.. kerrie mckeever needs to be in jail with the others. If it wasnt for her text messages she sent to robert, he could still be alive... i still havent been able to find out whether or not natasha cathey is sitting in a pushmataha county jail cell. if the osbi, choctaw, and pushmataha county sheriffs departments were doing their JOBS, then todd story and will hall wouldnt have had to been the ones that found their dead friends body on the side of the road. dont get me wrong, im very thankful, as im sure jennifer and roberts families are as well, that he was found, but the so called "police" we have around here have their heads stuck so far up terry parks ass that they looked for him for a whole week... and what did they find? well u dont need me to tell you that what they found wasnt robert... jennifer, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your children as well as roberts family...
wonders

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2010
i have no idea why kerrie isn't sitting in jail also, if she is the one that set things up she is just as guilty. they need to do something with her!
no it all

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2010
Pissed in Ft Towson wrote:
i can see there are a few that agree with me when i say the two girls that were involved in robert sticklands murder are just as much to blame as the two boys that are being charged with his murder. so.. the question is... why is kerrie mckeever not in jail? why is she riding around ft towson acting like nothing ever happened.. laughing and having a good time.. kerrie mckeever needs to be in jail with the others. If it wasnt for her text messages she sent to robert, he could still be alive... i still havent been able to find out whether or not natasha cathey is sitting in a pushmataha county jail cell. if the osbi, choctaw, and pushmataha county sheriffs departments were doing their JOBS, then todd story and will hall wouldnt have had to been the ones that found their dead friends body on the side of the road. dont get me wrong, im very thankful, as im sure jennifer and roberts families are as well, that he was found, but the so called "police" we have around here have their heads stuck so far up terry parks ass that they looked for him for a whole week... and what did they find? well u dont need me to tell you that what they found wasnt robert... jennifer, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your children as well as roberts family...
to the stupid witch that wrote this she will be in jail soon. bump on
Little Man

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010

kerries going right after she tells on yaws assss
Little Man

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2010
thank god for jim todd will and jerod. and k9.
we pray for the family. we pray for you to female
fort dog

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2010
Little Man wrote:
<quoted text>
she not tellin on yaw
The Family

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2010
We want to thank the osbi, sheriffs offices, police and every one for everything you all have done. Were sorry for the comments that someone has choose to make. We thank you all for your prayers and caring and you all have helped in getting those people.
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2010
no it all wrote:
<quoted text>
say what you will but i speak only the truth...
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2010
Little Man wrote:
<quoted text>
on me? surely you couldnt possibly be talking about her telling on my "assss"...
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2010
no it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww why u wanna cut me so deep? thats possibly one of the WORST names ive EVER been called...:'(
lol
fort dog

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Aww why u wanna cut me so deep? thats possibly one of the WORST names ive EVER been called...:'(
lol
im sorry for calling you that. not trying to cut you deep/
fort dog

United States

#12 Apr 15, 2010
<quoted text>
on me? surely you couldnt possibly be talking about her telling on my "assss"...
no she cant tell crap. she probally wondering when she gets to go to the jail with clifton not soon enough.
fort dog

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2010
The Family wrote:
<quoted text>
We want to thank the osbi, sheriffs offices, police and every one for everything you all have done. Were sorry for the comments that someone has choose to make. We thank you all for your prayers and caring and you all have helped in getting those people.
and to his friends that found him thank god. they did great.
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2010
fort dog wrote:
<quoted text>
and to his friends that found him thank god. they did great.
yes they did...THANK GOD for them or robert may have not been found for a while....
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2010
o and to "the family", i think its wrong of yall to not let jennifer participate in the funeral arrangements... they may not have been married, but she loved him like they were and he loved her the same... she is his wife and i think she should be treated as if she was whether there is a piece of paper stating that or not. she took care of him and cared for him everyday and i think robert would have wanted EVERYONE to give her the respect a grieving widow would receive, and that includes from his family also... jennifer if you need anything all you gotta do is holla
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2010
CONGRADULATIONS OFFICERS!!! ur 75% the way done.... jus a lil more leg work and u can have that donut break.... only thing is... dont let those lil bitches roll and weasle and suck their way outta justice.... AT LEAST KERRIE'S CHARGED... one to go... NATASHA CATHEY... urrrrrr nexxxtttt!!!
Fort Dog

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2010
CONGRADULATIONS OFFICERS!!! ur 75% the way done.... jus a lil more leg work and u can have that donut break.... only thing is... dont let those lil bitches roll and weasle and suck their way outta justice.... AT LEAST KERRIE'S CHARGED... one to go... NATASHA CATHEY... urrrrrr nexxxtttt!!!
i got something you can suck on smartasss. only in the dark baby girl. hair looking good.
robbs angel

Hugo, OK

#18 Apr 20, 2010
i know that you and many others are just angry and trying to be a friend to robb and i both..but please know that all of the law enforcement that i have been in contact with so far have been great. they have, in my opinion, done an excellent job. i know you are angry & so am i..but you are angry at the wrong people...everytime i have had info and contacted them for any reason, they have responded faster than i could almost get the info to them. remember..we want them to do everything right and get everything they can on allll of the people involved so there is no chance they can get out of any of this. thanks for all the support from his true friends..i always knew and told him quite often who they were and he knew..deep down..he knew who the real friends were...
donut

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2010
you know what you can do to the donuts? EAT THEM CRAZY
Pissed in Ft Towson

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2010
robbs angel wrote:
<quoted text> i know that you and many others are just angry and trying to be a friend to robb and i both..but please know that all of the law enforcement that i have been in contact with so far have been great. they have, in my opinion, done an excellent job. i know you are angry & so am i..but you are angry at the wrong people...everytime i have had info and contacted them for any reason, they have responded faster than i could almost get the info to them. remember..we want them to do everything right and get everything they can on allll of the people involved so there is no chance they can get out of any of this. thanks for all the support from his true friends..i always knew and told him quite often who they were and he knew..deep down..he knew who the real friends were...
still think they are doing an excelent job? cathey gets out for a mesly $500 cash and kerries is a lil more but only an $8000 check to get her home acting like nothing ever happened.... im sorry and i dont know if im one of the people that you would have considered his true friend but my husband was...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay people in hugo? (Oct '10) 9 hr Beating drunk 63
Hugo cop caught having sex while on duty Tue Kitty 10
Cathy Davidson Dec 10 Peye 1
Fraud Forensic Team Makes Way To Hugo Dec 9 Marsellus Wallace 1
Clarissa Crawford Dec 5 Curiously curious 1
unsolved cases in se oklahoma (Jun '13) Dec 5 Concerned Citizen 30
Sex Dec 5 Shortround 2

Fort Towson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance