karrie mckeever arrested on first deg...

karrie mckeever arrested on first degree murder

Posted in the Fort Towson Forum

sooo excited

Hugo, OK

#1 Apr 19, 2010
woo hoo
welding buddie

Indiahoma, OK

#2 Apr 19, 2010
sooo excited wrote:
woo hoo
its about time give them all the hot shot they deserve all they get rip robert god bless ur family
killer

United States

#3 May 8, 2010
why do you people even let her walk or show her face
UNforGIVEN

United States

#4 May 12, 2010
killer wrote:
why do you people even let her walk or show her face
SHE still running around like no biggy? with a moma like kelly no wonder get it together KELLY, or is it to late?
hmmmm

Santa Clara, CA

#5 May 12, 2010
its too late for her to get it together.
get real

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Aug 27, 2010
if you do drugs...you die or spend your life in jail. No ifs ands or buts! Karrie is a product of her mother. I think Kelly, her mom and dad she should go to jail with her too! they caused that! said strickland was killed but he chose that life. sad the way he died indeed but thats what you get to look forward to when you live in the dope life. wish all the dope heads would go to some island somewhere. leave our area....we want it restored, refreshed and renewed!
not fair

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
Why is she still walking the streets she's a danger to society. Cps needs to take that baby when its born she is not fit. She seems so sweet mommys baby that couldn't harm a fly. She is a cold hearted killer taking up our air!
justice

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2010
She needs to be locked up
karries friend

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2010
you people don't no wat she has been trough in her life she is alot better person then the people writing this are but she is a great person and would be a great mother cause she no wat not to do cause she will be a better mother than her mom was. well i believe you karrie you no me we still call you "care bear"
killer

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2010
karries friend wrote:
you people don't no wat she has been trough in her life she is alot better person then the people writing this are but she is a great person and would be a great mother cause she no wat not to do cause she will be a better mother than her mom was. well i believe you karrie you no me we still call you "care bear"
get real crack head she's a killer and deserves life in the pin! Karrie u are trash
killer

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Low life skum taking up our air! Once a killer always a killer. I don't pitty you.
run_and_tell_tha t

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2011
have the had a trail ? yes / no
when are they?
I heard it was going to be in nov
VMMMC

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Feb 4, 2011
is she pregnant? If not she is just fat
sammy

Byron, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2011
karries friend wrote:
you people don't no wat she has been trough in her life she is alot better person then the people writing this are but she is a great person and would be a great mother cause she no wat not to do cause she will be a better mother than her mom was. well i believe you karrie you no me we still call you "care bear"
I bet u we are better then that bitch cause we didn't have someone killed that bitch got it easy but she will pay for her sins.
Haley

Broken Bow, OK

#16 May 20, 2012
ALL of yall are losers. Like seriously I bet all of yall are atleast over 30 years old and are still getting on this shitty ass unknown website.. & i bet half of yall act like yall are my sisters friend to her face cause thats all Ft. Towson is mad of, FAKE ASS TRICKS who cant even put their real names but just feed off shit talkin. GROW THE HELL UP! Karrie is my sister and she has been through alot, that doesnt mean she can kill somebody! AND hey ASSHOLE VMMMC she was pregnant bitch and she loves Kinleigh probably more than you love your child, wait NO I know for a fact she cares more for Kinleigh than you do your child cause she doesnt spend her free time Shit talkin behind a computer screen. I'd like to see ONE of you hoes say what yall say on here to her face! HAHA! Yall are just some nosey ass bitches that sell crack off yalls back porch, GET A LIFE! xoxox
mee

United States

#17 May 21, 2012
Well she's finally locked up! Saw her mugshot in the jailbirds paper. Sadly she is a hot mess and shouldn't have did what she done to that man. She will get locked up for good! Maybe she will learn from this.
haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Haley wrote:
ALL of yall are losers. Like seriously I bet all of yall are atleast over 30 years old and are still getting on this shitty ass unknown website.. & i bet half of yall act like yall are my sisters friend to her face cause thats all Ft. Towson is mad of, FAKE ASS TRICKS who cant even put their real names but just feed off shit talkin. GROW THE HELL UP! Karrie is my sister and she has been through alot, that doesnt mean she can kill somebody! AND hey ASSHOLE VMMMC she was pregnant bitch and she loves Kinleigh probably more than you love your child, wait NO I know for a fact she cares more for Kinleigh than you do your child cause she doesnt spend her free time Shit talkin behind a computer screen. I'd like to see ONE of you hoes say what yall say on here to her face! HAHA! Yall are just some nosey ass bitches that sell crack off yalls back porch, GET A LIFE! xoxox
spend all her free time behind a computer? she wishes! she is spending all her free time and any other time she has behind bars! where she deserves to be! unless of course we could get lucky enough for them all to receive what they truely deserve..THE DEATH PENALTY! R.I.P. Robert Srickland
haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jun 6, 2012
oops~ R.I.P Robert Strickland
misty

Durant, OK

#20 Aug 27, 2012
im her best friend..may God be with her and you..there is no reason to bad mouth or blog over this. God Bless. P>S> I LOVE YOU KAREBEAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Soft. Hard Feeling. No Tricks. Let's Go. 1 hr Guardian 10
do fa!!ets discriminat straight people 11 hr Blueprint For A S... 7
Demeanor Sat Guardian 14
Anti-Establishment Tsunami Sweeps Europe Sat Vast Wilderness O... 1
wanting to know baca is a cult Jun 24 predator 4
da Jun 23 Alternate Reality... 6
U.K. Just Voted To Leave European Union Jun 23 Alternate Reality... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Towson Mortgages