First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I DEMAND

Hugo, OK

#22 Jan 30, 2013
I watched the inauguration and sat there the whole time thinking lie lie lie keep telling lies. He is a lier and he sucks being a president. I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. because i didnt want that foreign muslim king wanna be to be president of the United States of America and I will be damned if he takes my guns or trys to make me a freakin muslim that is one of the 10 commandment to not have a nother God and to not worship false idols! OBAMA WANT YOU TO BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP HIM HE NEED TO BE IMPEACHED
Verbal Ninja

Valliant, OK

#23 Jan 30, 2013
46- End no-bid contracts: Candidate Obama heavily criticized the Bush administration for awarding no-bid government contracts to well-connected corporations like former Vice President Dick Cheney’s Halliburton. He also pledged to end no-bid contracts above $25,000. Yet the Obama administration has awarded hundreds of millions of dollars in non-competitive contracts, including a scuttled $24.6 million Afghanistan reconstruction deal to a top Democratic donor.

47- Pass a comprehensive test ban treaty: Candidate Obama vowed to ”immediately and aggressively pursue US ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty,” an international agreement banning the testing of nuclear weapons. The treaty remains unratified.

48- Establish an independent watchdog agency to probe congressional ethics violations:“Will use the power of the presidency to fight for an independent watchdog agency to oversee the investigation of congressional ethics violations so that the public can be assured that ethics complaints will be investigated,” candidate Obama promised on the campaign trail. This never happened.

49- Full funding for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act: Candidate Obama vowed to improve upon the government’s shamefully abysmal 17 percent funding level for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) by fully funding the program. This is not happened.

50- Support a manned lunar mission by 2020: Candidate Obama boldly pledged to ”endorse the goal of sending human missions to the Moon by 2020, as a precursor in an orderly progression to missions to more distant destinations, including Mars.” But by 2010, President Obama called for an end to NASA’s lunar program, leaving failed Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich to promise us the moon instead.
Verbal Ninja

Valliant, OK

#24 Jan 30, 2013
The list goes on and on! I agree with dougboy, obvius, you are a hypocrite.
Morgan

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 1, 2013
If only retarded, illiterate hillbillies ran the country, we'd be in much better shape, right?

We heard about this site on the news a few months ago, and on a random search of zip codes we ended up in a magnificent place called Rattan, OK. For months you people have been keeping us in stitches. I have to say some of you people are truly amazing. Keep it up! You can't even pay for this kind of entertainment in Vegas.
wtf

Warner, OK

#26 Feb 1, 2013
ok u dumb yankee morgan i see u voted for him well if you want to live as a muslim then by all means do so, i do belive u have no idea wat the hell ur talking about and for ur info im not in rattan so before u go judge people aqnd want all mexican and others in this country and ur tax money goes to support food stamps and their medical while an american cant even feed his own family then u go right ahead we need a new pres not this one who dont even support the constitution !!!!!!
I DEMAND

Warner, OK

#27 Feb 1, 2013
thatbitch probably already a muslim and wants to be a slve
DOUGH BOY

Valliant, OK

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Heres the bottom line. When 9/11 happened so many people were scared and to this day remain scared that it will happen again, so they feel if they vote for a muslim for president, they can sleep alittle better at night. COWARDS just admit you aint got the backbone us rednecks do. Dont get me wrong 9/11 was a bad thing and a lot of good people died. It sure is funny how this nation was founded on christianity but now it seems to be constantly under attack, but if it has something to do with the muslim faith, well its all good. Go ahead and bow down if it makes you feel better. i aint religious but it pisses me off!
wtf

Hugo, OK

#30 Feb 2, 2013
well its true peole tht voted for him will in the end know it was a bad mistake its not only people in little oklahoma tht beleive this is wrong but everywere he dont give a shi t about us americans at all !

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Verbal Ninja wrote:
The list goes on and on! I agree with dougboy, obvius, you are a hypocrite.
So you want to impeach the president of the US for not being liberal enough?
obvious

United States

#32 Feb 2, 2013
And also dumbass. There has been zero talk about taking your gun rights away. There however has been talk about making the background checkk mandatory to keep them out of crazy nut jobs hands like yours. You really are arguing about nothing because your just making up shit. Not once did he say he wants to take guns away. Biden is a part of the N R A. Maybe pick up a book and read a little. Might do you some good
DOUGH BOY

Valliant, OK

#33 Feb 2, 2013
For yor information obvious, I have served my country in 2 different wars, one of those being iraq. so while you were probably back here in the states eating a bowl of dicks, i was shooting insurgeants in the face and dodging IED's. So before you start foaming at the mouth you might want to research what what you say. And by the way if your brain dead ass has been paying attention you might have heard assualt weapons and multi round clips were the target of debate, dumbass. Only recently has extensive background checks come up. If my memory serves me right the weapon that keep your ass safe was also the same one that kept my ass safe, and guess what it was an assult rifle with Multi round clips. That same assult rifle protects more people today than any other weapon.
DOUGH BOY

Valliant, OK

#34 Feb 2, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to impeach the president of the US for not being liberal enough?

Freedom is a good thing untill it gets abused. Its like letting your kids(misguided public) do anything they want cause they keep asking(lobbying/protesting/ect .) and finally you(american gov.) give in, eventhough you know that what there asking for(welfare/food stamps) will get them into trouble(financial/economical collapse). Lets face it, the U.S. has so many people that think that somehow the world owes them something. How about this, get off your lazzy asses and stop depending on the american public/ government to support your ass and make a positive contribution, instsead of playing xbox and receiving welfare while living with momma and daddy and sucking them dry.
country boy

Shawnee, OK

#35 Feb 4, 2013
DOUGH BOY wrote:
For yor information obvious, I have served my country in 2 different wars, one of those being iraq. so while you were probably back here in the states eating a bowl of dicks, i was shooting insurgeants in the face and dodging IED's. So before you start foaming at the mouth you might want to research what what you say. And by the way if your brain dead ass has been paying attention you might have heard assualt weapons and multi round clips were the target of debate, dumbass. Only recently has extensive background checks come up. If my memory serves me right the weapon that keep your ass safe was also the same one that kept my ass safe, and guess what it was an assult rifle with Multi round clips. That same assult rifle protects more people today than any other weapon.
Well use that shit in Iraq wtf u need a weapon with multi rounds anyway... Your aim that damn bad??? If it were me not only do u have to pass a background check u would have to pass an IQ test as well... Then half you hillbilly, redneck, peckerwoods wouldn't even have access to them... Thank you and good day
DOUGH BOY

Valliant, OK

#36 Feb 4, 2013
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well use that shit in Iraq wtf u need a weapon with multi rounds anyway... Your aim that damn bad??? If it were me not only do u have to pass a background check u would have to pass an IQ test as well... Then half you hillbilly, redneck, peckerwoods wouldn't even have access to them... Thank you and good day
There are two types of people in this world. Those who talk shit and those who don't. I'll refer to you as BOY cause you sure as hell don't deserve the right to call your self a country boy. Its only OBVIOUS who you are. Might want to wipe that shit off your chin cause i think i know which catagory you fit in. Any time you want to dance with the devil, come on over my way and ill give you a free lesson. Untill then keep talking shit!!
obvious

United States

#37 Feb 4, 2013
Of course assault weapons were targeted as a major concern. Did I miss why anyone in town needs an assault rifle. Last time I checked. There were specific guns for only the military. Supposed to be qualified people to handle that when they go to war. Not to use them in our back yards or schools. If you want to protect your family. I promise you a hand gun or shot gun can do just as good a job. Now if ya want to kill a hundred people at once. Well then you have some problems. Should be military only. And only when we are fighting for our country. Did you notice I said we. I like how you take credit for it just cause you served. Guess all those care packages and cards of support me and my daughter spend months getting ready wasn't helping at all. So I will stop doing that now that I know its you against us. It takes a nation of support to get you guys through and hopefully back home safe. So go ahead and speak like you are above me.. And just so you know. My baby brother could serve as well. You sure the fuck don't have to be qualified to go kill a bunch of people. And on that note. Fuck off. I'm done with your stupid rants of needing machine guns available to our children as we send them out in the world. Fighting don't solve shit. Plain and simply. Maybe for instant gratification to gain control over that specific moment. But we will be the joke in the end. Because of dumb people like you. People that have allowed their heads to swell all over their sense of intitledment. And I like how you bash the government and their stupid rules. If you hate the president. Why don't you run for it. Since you love our country so much you can't see past half of the bs government shit. It never was obama alone. He had to clean up bushs mess. Takes longer to clean a mess than it does to create it. And for that matter. Not every president can please every person. That is why we have different parties. So keep winning poopy pants. See where that egotistic attitude gets you. I have respect for people that are stupid enough to fight for this corrupt country. I'm just not gonna be one of those people. I don't like to hurt anyone just cause the government tells me I should. I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN. Instead of some like these walking robots. You take that one in for a moment. And when you run for president. Ill be sure to not vote just like I never do. Because either way. Half the world is gonna bitch. Seems like that's all anyone knows how to do anymore. GOOD luck to you. I hope any of our care packages I sent never made it your way prick. My family has been doing them since before I was born. And ill be sure to let them know that while one stupid idiot is out blowing up people. Sitting on our ass will no longer consist of thinking about the people serving. If that is the kind of respect we get from nut jobs when they come back here. If the shoe fits wear it. I could care less if anyone is offended. But what I do for my country is no less than what you do for yours. So take your redneck ass to DC and stand at the whitehouse and speak up. Watch how no one listens and no one ever will. I thought wisdom came with age. Hmm. You proved me wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hugo City water 2 hr Bloody Hersheys K... 6
now here is a topix yaw all kan say i made (Oct '10) 2 hr Bloody Hersheys K... 16
Shelly Covington 7 hr Old Old timer 1
Dana Rabon 15 hr JAB 30
Sandra Bland Traffic Stop Released (Full Video) Mon Bloody Hersheys K... 11
whos dealing or using drugs in your neighborhood. (Feb '14) Mon really 10
Traig Brown (Sep '14) Mon bessie young 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Towson Mortgages