were the hell is my son's horse?

Posted in the Fort Towson Forum

hotdog1

Idabel, OK

#1 Nov 30, 2011
some azz took my boys horse.why he was working.and im pissed to no end.who ever got him best give it back the cops have been called,and believe you me, if they don't get you i will.i heard it was the story boy's. i know you guy's,and you guys don't want to f$^^ with me.so take the horse back were you got it to night,or im so coming to get your fing azz, and if not you guys them sorry but to ever got him god have mercy on your sole,
misty story

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2011
No the story boys as u put it didn't get ur sons damn horse and u better stop putting my husbands name all over the website cuz u don't want 2 mess w me when it comes 2my family!! All ur doing is assuming and u no when people do assume they make an ass out of there self just like u have done!! Id advised u 2 start looking else where or u can start here our address is 1144 North 4240 Road Hugo down bearden springs road!!
jeff story

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Dec 1, 2011
lol! my brother has been in jail for eleven months...and i have a horse i paid 8000.00 for and i dont even feed him.
texaz rebel

North Richland Hills, TX

#4 Dec 2, 2011
Hey....why is it everytime something happens folks automatically throw in the STORY boys names? If u had a brain u'd have ur ass out there looking for ur son's horse instead of being here on Ft Townson Topix spreading gossip/lies. U know u didn't even put a post as to what kind of horse is missing or even where its missin from or how to contact u. So if its ur horse ur worried about then post about it not someone's kid, family or friend!!!!
amen

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 9, 2011
texaz rebel wrote:
Hey....why is it everytime something happens folks automatically throw in the STORY boys names? If u had a brain u'd have ur ass out there looking for ur son's horse instead of being here on Ft Townson Topix spreading gossip/lies. U know u didn't even put a post as to what kind of horse is missing or even where its missin from or how to contact u. So if its ur horse ur worried about then post about it not someone's kid, family or friend!!!!
thank u!!! well said!!! leave jeff and todd alone already...they are not bad guys...everyone makes mistakes...if they learn from them then thats what matters...i believe they have...let them just live their lives...
wow

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2011
jeff story wrote:
lol! my brother has been in jail for eleven months...and i have a horse i paid 8000.00 for and i dont even feed him.
Are you REALLY this STUPID? Why brag about something like that? It isn't funny and if it is true your dumbass needs to be locked up. I bet you don't go without eating!
texaz rebel

Woodruff, SC

#7 Dec 15, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Are you REALLY this STUPID? Why brag about something like that? It isn't funny and if it is true your dumbass needs to be locked up. I bet you don't go without eating!
Mayb u took it the wrong way, I didn't take it as Jeff was bragging about his brother being locked up....I took it as they were blaming someone who couldn't possibly have took their son's HORSE because he was in JAIL!
And the person who started all this should have gotten their facts straight to begin with instead of throwing names around on here. As I said b4 they never said what kind of horse, what color, where it was taken from they just started threatening the Story boys, of which one is in jail. I am a horse owner & I would be trying to get the public's help if mine was missing by giving the description & where it was taken/missing from & a way to get ahold of me.
Maybe there was never a horse missing & someone just wanted to start crap......thats kinda what it sounds like to me. If so I hope they find their horse!
WilleRay

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2011
misty story wrote:
No the story boys as u put it didn't get ur sons damn horse and u better stop putting my husbands name all over the website cuz u don't want 2 mess w me when it comes 2my family!! All ur doing is assuming and u no when people do assume they make an ass out of there self just like u have done!! Id advised u 2 start looking else where or u can start here our address is 1144 North 4240 Road Hugo down bearden springs road!!
Misty Mitchell Campbell Story Go smoke you a little more dope you and your family ain't shittt. You burnt crack head.
WilleRay

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Are you REALLY this STUPID? Why brag about something like that? It isn't funny and if it is true your dumbass needs to be locked up. I bet you don't go without eating!
He may not feed the horse ,but he feeds his fat lazy asss. What horse?
WilleRay

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2011
misty story wrote:
You live at that trash pile of a house? Brandon finally run your skank assss off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Hugo at a new low? 3 hr Lucky 6
hangout 5 hr newgirl 7
Amanda Biggers 6 hr col potter 9
harleys (Sep '13) 10 hr Richard Dale Simpson 9
Do you have a complaint on a law enforcement of... 10 hr Richard Dale Simpson 4
Jenefer 14 hr Dale Simpson 5
My voice proves the Truth Your Silence proves t... 14 hr Richard Dale Simp... 25
Fort Towson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Towson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]