honoring school band
leeper1

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
did you notice the school band was not in the hugo dailey news? they showed pictures of the parade but the band was not in them. wonder why? people need to lift up young people. the kids saw other members of the parade but not a picture of the band. what is the policy of the hugo dailey news? i am sure they can come up with a hundred excuses. but a policy of lifting up the school band would eliminate the excuses or even a reason for not doing so. did you notice the leaders of the hugo parade put the band behind the horses? do you know what the horses do while they walk in the parade? you would not want to step in it! no class! they need some intelligence! where is the respect for the school band? the rodeo board and the hugo dailey news needs to wise up! Start with an apology!
leeper1

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
correction! i should have said parade board insead ofrodeo board.my apologies to the rodeo board

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Hertz & The Libido of the Mosquito 15 hr Whipped Cream Cor... 1
The anderson brothers 16 hr IBet 10
Thinking about moving to Hugo? Can someone give... 19 hr Whipped Cream Cor... 17
Dyer Quick Lube (May '14) 19 hr Whipped Cream Cor... 12
Cody Berryhill 21 hr Watch your stuff 2
Let's stop meth Sun Michael Paul Fitz... 9
CIA Secret Experiments on National Geographic C... May 28 Glowing Melting A... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Towson Mortgages