Upper Crust Bakery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmm

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Has anyone had my issue? The older lady that works there is so hateful! I will not do business again there. I wonder if whoever runs it knows she is losing them business? I've talked to 2 of my friends and they said the same thing. She treats people so crappy. It is uncalled for.

“my mama moved me uptown”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2011
hmmm....i've had numerous breakfast there and never had anyone be hateful to me. maybe it's you and your friends?
hmm

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2011
There is no need for your smart mouth. I am never rude to HER. Everyone else there is more than nice. Its just that older lady. She is very rude. I don't shop there much but had two friends who did and said they stopped because of HER not the store. I was asking because to me someone should tell the owner that they are losing business. If I owned one I would want to know. Was just saying. See that's the problem with these forums. People have a honest post and smart ass people feel the need to pipe in. All you had to say is that you never had a issue. Again its just that older lady not the others. They have always been very respectful. I wouldn't have mentioned it but when I talked to a couple of people they knew right off which person was rude because they had the same problem.
Tonya Lott

Enid, OK

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I have been there several times and I never had any problems. I have never seen the older lady though, that may be why.
hmm

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Thank you for your honesty. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I'm very very nice to people. They are doing me a service by fixing something for me so I respect that. She just was so awful I was shocked and when I voiced it to two people I know do more business there I had barely said "they" were rude and both said no SHE is and I'm like you too? That is why I posted the question. Hopefully she wises up or maybe is just a unhappy person. Everyone else I've dealt with there are very kind.
clearly

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2011
hmm wrote:
There is no need for your smart mouth. I am never rude to HER. Everyone else there is more than nice. Its just that older lady. She is very rude. I don't shop there much but had two friends who did and said they stopped because of HER not the store. I was asking because to me someone should tell the owner that they are losing business. If I owned one I would want to know. Was just saying. See that's the problem with these forums. People have a honest post and smart ass people feel the need to pipe in. All you had to say is that you never had a issue. Again its just that older lady not the others. They have always been very respectful. I wouldn't have mentioned it but when I talked to a couple of people they knew right off which person was rude because they had the same problem.
I thought it might be you to but after your response to fancy, I'm sure its you. That aside you said someone should tell the owner so go tell the owner and get off topix.
hmm

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2011
clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it might be you to but after your response to fancy, I'm sure its you. That aside you said someone should tell the owner so go tell the owner and get off topix.
. Whatever... People just want to argue. Figures
justsayin

Morocco, IN

#8 Feb 15, 2011
hmm...I know exactly who you are talking about, and yes, she is rude & hateful. I love Upper Crust Bakery but tend to take my business elsewhere

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2011
I certainly wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I said maybe it was you and your friends, because what one person considers bothersome or rude may not even register to someone else. But seeing as how you immediately took what I said, negatively it probably is you.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2011
oh and if this lady is so hateful and rude, and you think someone should tell the owners about how they are losing business, then why don't you go the adult route call and talk to the manager/owner, rather than start a topic about it on here.
owner

Hugo, OK

#11 Feb 15, 2011
fancyoncechance wrote:
oh and if this lady is so hateful and rude, and you think someone should tell the owners about how they are losing business, then why don't you go the adult route call and talk to the manager/owner, rather than start a topic about it on here.
She is the OWNER.. She's not rude or hateful, she's just not a very outgoing person. They aren't from here. From up North, They are very nice and very good people, lighten up a bit, slow down and get to know her a little. I'm sure she had about as much on her mind as you do. Everyone always thinks their the only people that matter. She has a VERY dry personality!!
damninvasion

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Feb 16, 2011
owner wrote:
<quoted text>She is the OWNER.. She's not rude or hateful, she's just not a very outgoing person. They aren't from here. From up North, They are very nice and very good people, lighten up a bit, slow down and get to know her a little. I'm sure she had about as much on her mind as you do. Everyone always thinks their the only people that matter. She has a VERY dry personality!!
her shop will end up closing
Momma

Memphis, TN

#13 Feb 16, 2011
UpperCrust is horrible and I tell everyone I can. I have ordered there several times, wedding, baby shower, 1st birthday, 16th birthday and after they totally lied to me about the 16th birthday cake I was done. I now go to Paris and spend more money to get better service and better quality cakes.

I called and orderd a 16th birthday cake for a friend of ours son. I specifically asked for it to be Round and to look like a soccer ball. I made it very very very clear that I wanted it to be round and they assured me it would be round. My mother in law picked it up for me and it was a screen print of a soccer ball on a sheet cake. Total waste of money and a joke of a cake.

I also kept thinking maybe I was catching the lady on bad days but now I know she is just rude and has no idea how to treat customers.
Observer

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2011
I do not go there anymore - used to...
The place looks run-down, junky, and does not appear clean!
Plus - the quality of their stuff is not great compared to other bakeries.
And I have NOT found the service to be pleasant.....they give you the attitude that you are interrupting them when they have to come from the back to wait on you.
I hope this new Bakery (on Main) that just opened is an improvement - I will have to try it - or continue getting stuff from Paris!
hmm

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2011
I didn't know there was a new bakery. What is it called? I will have to shop there myself :) I took cake decorating classes at the bakery in paris. They are very clean all the way to the back door lol I really enjoyed it.
Agree

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2011
It's uppercrust, they just moved locations.
justsayin

Morocco, IN

#17 Feb 17, 2011
Rude, hateful, dry personality, whatever the reason, it's not good business.
damninvasion

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2011
owner wrote:
<quoted text>She is the OWNER.. She's not rude or hateful, she's just not a very outgoing person. They aren't from here. From up North, They are very nice and very good people, lighten up a bit, slow down and get to know her a little. I'm sure she had about as much on her mind as you do. Everyone always thinks their the only people that matter. She has a VERY dry personality!!
the quality of the food there is low it's junk
Hugo Mama

Antlers, OK

#19 Feb 18, 2011
The Upper Crust food is 'da bomb'! Wonderful, refreshing, tasty!!!!! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
smitty

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2011
They r all rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Soft. Hard Feeling. No Tricks. Let's Go. 1 hr This Puppet Sees ... 17
Let's stop meth 1 hr This Puppet Sees ... 36
Hollywood film industry cult of pedophiles 7 hr This Puppet Sees ... 6
U.K. Just Voted To Leave European Union 7 hr This Puppet Sees ... 9
do fa!!ets discriminat straight people Mon Guardian 8
Demeanor Jun 25 Guardian 14
Anti-Establishment Tsunami Sweeps Europe Jun 25 Vast Wilderness O... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Towson Mortgages