Friends of Bob McCafferty
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Enough

Louisville, KY

#275 Apr 1, 2008
What's going to happen to Cheryl when she's outta money?
Ky Girl Hater

Cincinnati, OH

#276 Apr 1, 2008
KYGIRL Deanna Lovefest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. As my punishment you should engulf my pr*** with your c*** until it pukes, that would show me good!!! You can even tell me I am a bad boy while I receive my severe punishment!!!
LOL LOVE IT!!!
KY GIRL

Evansville, IN

#277 Apr 1, 2008
Enough wrote:
What's going to happen to Cheryl when she's outta money?
Cheryl will not run out of money,(mom and dad are there for backup only) there will be ONE TRIAL only, and it will be a dramatic one.

The Funk case was not for publicity, it was out of true belief of his innocence.

The Craven case was due to her pregnancy, I believe Deanna would have been 8 months when it went to trial, and she could not commit.
TODAY I AM SAD

Louisville, KY

#278 Jun 25, 2008
Today as many of you know, is the 1 year anniversary of Bob's death. I feel sad for several reasons. I miss Bob's smiling face. I cannot believe that one year has passed and we still have no true answers on what really went on that morning a year ago today. I pray for Bob's soul and hope that he rests in peace with Tep. I also pray for Cheryl that her story is one of truth. I pray for the kids that they are mentally okay since this tragedy. I pray for Bob's family and friends that they will someday soon get answers to why everything transpired as it did. I was a friend to both of them and today still cannot believe that this has occurred.

Bob and Cheryl I loved you both! I am very sad for everyone involved today. May the truth be known soon, and may Bob rest in peace!
neither side

Georgetown, KY

#279 Jun 25, 2008
Very well said. I'm sorry for your loss.
Unbelievable

AOL

#280 Jun 25, 2008
As you all know today marks the one year anniversary of our dear friend, Bob. I still can't wrap my mind around the idea that he is gone, much less how he died. I knew Bob very well in high school and college and he was one of the sweetest, most gentle men I have ever had the privelege of knowing and dating. For all those old friends in Ft. Thomas, I hope each of you were able to attend his mass today and visit his gravesite. I live out of state now and wish I could have been there. I will always miss Bob and his beautiful smile. May he rest in peace.
KY GIRL

Louisville, KY

#281 Jun 26, 2008
Unbelievable wrote:
As you all know today marks the one year anniversary of our dear friend, Bob. I still can't wrap my mind around the idea that he is gone, much less how he died. I knew Bob very well in high school and college and he was one of the sweetest, most gentle men I have ever had the privelege of knowing and dating. For all those old friends in Ft. Thomas, I hope each of you were able to attend his mass today and visit his gravesite. I live out of state now and wish I could have been there. I will always miss Bob and his beautiful smile. May he rest in peace.
That was very sincere. However, the part about dating BOB is probably going to get you some name callin...the peeps on here are vicious.
Rob

Bowling Green, KY

#282 Jun 24, 2012
Curious in California wrote:
Bob was murdered in cold blood while he slept. He's not the monster - the person who put a gun to his head and blew his brains out WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP is.
I pray justice will be served on the person who murdered him.
You need to do more homework before you spout off things you don't know about.
OMG2222222

Louisville, KY

#283 Jun 24, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do more homework before you spout off things you don't know about.
Seriously???? 4 years later and a comment?
The Brownie

Cincinnati, OH

#284 Mar 19, 2013
I might become a monster too if I had to try and pleasure the C- dog. If she will kill you while you are sleeping what would she do if you couldn't get her off while you were awake.
"The Western Kentucky Correctional Complex will extend a firm, reasonable, and humane environment which stresses the philosophy that the adults assigned here are encouraged to accept responsibility for their conduct". C-dog:"I only made $80,000, I couldn't get out of this abusive marriage".
She is out of it now.
Cracky in da House

Amelia, OH

#285 Apr 25, 2013
Bob should have put some crack on his crank and she would have blown his balls out instead of his brains. See one more problem solved by my old buddy "Crack".
Cracky out
RIP-Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#286 Dec 9, 2015
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you live with him or Cheryl ? If not, your response is nonsensical.
So I guess you have lived with him? If not then you have no room either. Js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Screw' Andrews part of Newport's mob scene (Oct '08) 5 hr Athenesword 318
Trevor mullins 6 hr Would like to know 4
Northern Kentucky Hates Heroin (Jan '14) Fri Dumbass 15
Shayna Hubers Aug 25 Milya21 2
standoff 1980s hostage newport ky (Apr '12) Aug 25 Skyangel30 64
Gee Gee Bishop Aug 24 Country 1
News Georgetown Football Player In Hospital Aug 24 gayJesus 11

Fort Thomas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance