First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Proud Grandma ( MawMaw) Duh”

Since: Jul 07

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#235 May 7, 2008
KY GIRL wrote:
I heard "L" got squirt in the eye by one of her cows while milking, that's why she hasn't been online lately. Poor thing....
Oh, I was at UK this weekend for graduation,and people were holding signs that said "A MURDERER graduated here!" Interesting,huh?
You are so ignorant........You just seem to keep making yourself look like a jealous child. As far as the UK thing......you lie!
I am sure this could have not been your graduation.....lol
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#236 May 8, 2008
leannegumbledunaway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant........You just seem to keep making yourself look like a jealous child. As far as the UK thing......you lie!
I am sure this could have not been your graduation.....lol
It wasn't my graduation, I already graduated, my niece graduated...As to the signs, yes they were there, and yes I had to bite my tongue in order not to comment. See,even as far as Lexington, people think she's guilty!
Jury of Peers

United States

#237 May 8, 2008
KY GIRL wrote:
I heard "L" got squirt in the eye by one of her cows while milking, that's why she hasn't been online lately. Poor thing....
Oh, I was at UK this weekend for graduation,and people were holding signs that said "A MURDERER graduated here!" Interesting,huh?
What people? Were they the graduates? Were they the parents? Were they protestors outside? You haven't told us very much. Also, WHO were the signs referencing? There have probably been several convicted murders to graduate from UK over the many, many years it's been in operation. Were the signs referencing Cheryl? If so, how do you know that?

Regardless of the intent of the signs, there isn't anything significant about them. I hear that people held signs up in the 60's calling our soldiers "baby killers." Any fool with a marker and a poster board can hold up a sign. Just like any fool with access to a computer can put a post on a message board.

What I DO find interesting is that you seem to think that just because someone got their message seen on a sign, that makes it important or interesting. Whomever held that sign probably came away looking like a complete fool. And they were probably too foolish to even realize that.
Not Sure

United States

#238 May 8, 2008
KY Girl -- isn't is possible that you are making something out of nothing? You still haven't told us how the signs had any connection to this case. In my opinion, Cheryl should go to jail and they should throw away the key...but I have been to UK for graduation and there are thousands of people there. Not sure that everyone at UK's graduation cares about Cheryl.
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#239 May 8, 2008
Jury of Peers wrote:
<quoted text>
What people? Were they the graduates? Were they the parents? Were they protestors outside? You haven't told us very much. Also, WHO were the signs referencing? There have probably been several convicted murders to graduate from UK over the many, many years it's been in operation. Were the signs referencing Cheryl? If so, how do you know that?
Regardless of the intent of the signs, there isn't anything significant about them. I hear that people held signs up in the 60's calling our soldiers "baby killers." Any fool with a marker and a poster board can hold up a sign. Just like any fool with access to a computer can put a post on a message board.
What I DO find interesting is that you seem to think that just because someone got their message seen on a sign, that makes it important or interesting. Whomever held that sign probably came away looking like a complete fool. And they were probably too foolish to even realize that.
The signs referenced Cheryl(CAM),not a killer 25 years ago. NOOOOOOOOOOO, Cheryl is the fool, not the sign holder, they just wanted to remind everyone of the the murder. Remember, Cheryl was the fool, not anyone around her. She made the choice to KILL, no one else can take that credit, but her. The signs were real, and OHHH very hard for me to resist comment. I just smiled, because I knew they thought as I did.. "GUILTY".
Butler

Cincinnati, OH

#240 May 9, 2008
KY GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
The signs referenced Cheryl(CAM),not a killer 25 years ago. NOOOOOOOOOOO, Cheryl is the fool, not the sign holder, they just wanted to remind everyone of the the murder. Remember, Cheryl was the fool, not anyone around her. She made the choice to KILL, no one else can take that credit, but her. The signs were real, and OHHH very hard for me to resist comment. I just smiled, because I knew they thought as I did.. "GUILTY".
Funny, my neice graduated last weekend & we saw no such signs??? Where where they?
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#241 May 9, 2008
Butler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, my neice graduated last weekend & we saw no such signs??? Where where they?
At the entrance to Rupp arena at the 8:30 ceremony. So, how funny is that? If you think you're going to call me a liar, better think again, I had 10 people with me, and they saw them also.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#242 May 9, 2008
KY GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
The signs referenced Cheryl(CAM),not a killer 25 years ago. NOOOOOOOOOOO, Cheryl is the fool, not the sign holder, they just wanted to remind everyone of the the murder. Remember, Cheryl was the fool, not anyone around her. She made the choice to KILL, no one else can take that credit, but her. The signs were real, and OHHH very hard for me to resist comment. I just smiled, because I knew they thought as I did.. "GUILTY".
LOL! You are so funny. Do you really think the people at UK really know or even care about what is going on in Ft. Thomas? The people at the graduation probably have no clue who she is. You really need to get over yourself and Ft. Thomas. The world does not revolve around Campbell County. It's not all that and a bag of chips, lol. Ft. Thomas is like a tiny speck of dust in a dust storm, a small snow flake in a blizard, one piece of sand on the east coast beach.
As far as Cheryl I personaly think she is not guilty. I feel it was Molly but we will never know the real truth. I just pray that Bob was truely sleeping and didn't see it coming. I also pray that the real truth will come out so that the family will be able to somewhat rest. My prayers are with both families.
Butler

Cincinnati, OH

#243 May 9, 2008
KY GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
At the entrance to Rupp arena at the 8:30 ceremony. So, how funny is that? If you think you're going to call me a liar, better think again, I had 10 people with me, and they saw them also.
WOW! You are defensive this morning! So eager to attack someone, perhaps you should think before you type. I did not call you a liar, I simply stated that I was there & did not see any signs.
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#244 May 9, 2008
Butler wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You are defensive this morning! So eager to attack someone, perhaps you should think before you type. I did not call you a liar, I simply stated that I was there & did not see any signs.
OK, but your entry "Funny"...was definitey an insult toward me. And yes I am defensive this morning, I'm tired. Sorry for being mean, I am tired of explaining myself to people.
Where

Cincinnati, OH

#245 May 9, 2008
I was at the UK graduation and I didn't see any signs. What commencement were you at KYGirl? There are many, varies on colleges.
Where

Cincinnati, OH

#246 May 9, 2008
Ok, I read above. Nevermind. I wasn't at the 8:30 one.
Leanne Dunaway

Louisville, KY

#248 May 11, 2008
The signs at the graduation were just anther of KYGirls fantasy comments. She just cant help herself. There were not signs........I have 9 family members who were there and they all say no signs....she is making it all up.
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#249 May 11, 2008
Leanne Dunaway wrote:
The signs at the graduation were just anther of KYGirls fantasy comments. She just cant help herself. There were not signs........I have 9 family members who were there and they all say no signs....she is making it all up.
Were your country family friends at the 8:30 ceremony? If so, the signs were there...Maybe they were too busy feeding their fat faces to notice!!!! LOLOLOL
Where

Lexington, KY

#250 May 11, 2008
Could the signs been perhaps a reference to another incident not related to Cheryl?
for molly

Bullhead City, AZ

#251 May 11, 2008
i know molly very personally also and cant believe that you would be so indescent to write something about a 16 year old girl. she lost her mom and dad on the same day. now you say she should not be social. your the crazy one.
KY GIRL

La Grange, KY

#252 May 12, 2008
for molly wrote:
i know molly very personally also and cant believe that you would be so indescent to write something about a 16 year old girl. she lost her mom and dad on the same day. now you say she should not be social. your the crazy one.
What?
Gobluebirds

Alexandria, KY

#253 Apr 8, 2012
KY GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Molly is not a nice girl!!!! What comes around, goes around!! Same for you MAWMAW!!! Go milk a cow,your feet stink!
Molly McCafferty is a stuck up spoiled brat who used the tragedy that happened to her family to gain popularity points amongst her fellow high school classmates.
Dumpster Fire

Cincinnati, OH

#254 Sep 22, 2012
ouch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highlands Pee-Gate Mon citizen 4
dayton police changes Sun you know it 10
Old pevert man named Mike at Floyd's 711 bar Sun Curious 16
Best day of the week? Sun Terrific Tuesday 11
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Sun kitty tickler 134
Slum Lords in Newport Ky (Mar '11) Sun Slumlord Hater 42
kenton co jail Sat voter 24
More from around the web

Fort Thomas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]