Hotty toddy

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2012
This lady is absolutely crazy. A lot of her signs claim she's professional in the race. I did a little research to find out what her day job is.

Turns out she's a hypnotist.

Maybe she should stop worrying about her signs, Sending letters to the editor in and tell us who she really is.
Barenaked Lady

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Known mare for a loooong time. Can't believe she's running for office. She is kind of out there. She'd be a hoot.
AlexandriaGiGi

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Mader Jones is in no way the professional in the race. I don't know about Nolan Jack either, but I do know Mare.

She is in NO WAY qualified. I'd stick with the incumbent on this just based on the fact that Mare has NO idea what she's in for.
no more tea

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2012
If Nolan Jack supports the tea party, she is unqualified.
Do your homework

Mansfield, MA

#5 Oct 17, 2012
She is a mortage consultant. Where do you come up with hypnotist???? Read her BIO below. I swear some people are fools, hopefully no one believes Hotty Toddy's foolish claims.

From her website;

http://www.maderjones.com/Bio.html

I was an insurance agent in my family’s agency for 17 years and served on many boards and local and state committees, servicing as President of the Northern Kentucky Insurance Agent’s Association and on the board of the Professional Insurance Agents of Kentucky. I helped to Charter the Northern Kentucky Association of Insurance Women.In 1992 I was honored as the Agent of The Year by the Professional Insurance Agents of Kentucky.

During this time I was also a volunteer EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor and CPR Instructor with Alexandria Volunteer Fire Department and Northern Kentucky Emergency Medical Services.

I’ve also been active for many years with St. Mary Parish in Alexandria, having served on Parish Council, teaching Religious Education for 10 years and then taking over the program as Coordinator of Religious Education for another 6. During this time I managed 35 staff and about 225 students.

For the past 16 years I’ve been a Mortgage Consultant and am currently with Union Savings Bank. I’m a top producing loan officer and have many clients in Campbell County.
website

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Do your homework wrote:
She is a mortage consultant. Where do you come up with hypnotist???? Read her BIO below. I swear some people are fools, hopefully no one believes Hotty Toddy's foolish claims.
From her website;
http://www.maderjones.com/Bio.html
I was an insurance agent in my family’s agency for 17 years and served on many boards and local and state committees, servicing as President of the Northern Kentucky Insurance Agent’s Association and on the board of the Professional Insurance Agents of Kentucky. I helped to Charter the Northern Kentucky Association of Insurance Women.In 1992 I was honored as the Agent of The Year by the Professional Insurance Agents of Kentucky.
During this time I was also a volunteer EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor and CPR Instructor with Alexandria Volunteer Fire Department and Northern Kentucky Emergency Medical Services.
I’ve also been active for many years with St. Mary Parish in Alexandria, having served on Parish Council, teaching Religious Education for 10 years and then taking over the program as Coordinator of Religious Education for another 6. During this time I managed 35 staff and about 225 students.
For the past 16 years I’ve been a Mortgage Consultant and am currently with Union Savings Bank. I’m a top producing loan officer and have many clients in Campbell County.
http://www.touchpointeky.com/
MiddleofTheRoadG uy

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Do Your Homework: Boom. Roasted.

Apparently Mader Jones is a Reiki Master Hypnotist. Good Lord, Democratic Party. How about a little vetting?

Embarrassed I'm a registered Dem.
no more tea

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 17, 2012
As long as she's not a tea party idiot.
Barenaked Lady

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Well apparently I didn't know everything about her. She better hope that this does not get out there in the mainstream, this will derail any chances she would have of winning. I don't think it'll be close anyway, nobody knows who she is except for those in Alexandria
Do your homework

Mansfield, MA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Good grief.... Can't we just get one sensible person to run for a government job around here?

Thanks for the website link. Its funny she doesn't mention any of that crazy stuff on her political website.

BUT, I still think she is better than Nolan-Jack. Mader-Jones wants to consolidate the offices which makes a lot of sense. Nolan-Jack thinks they are ok being in two different spots.

Mader-Jones will still get my vote. Maybe she can use some of her Reiki Master Hypnotist expertise to make all of the clerks happy every day!
No Do your homework

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 18, 2012
The clerks are ALL in one office and have been since June. Madder-Jones is the one who wants to separate them.
voter 2012

Dayton, OH

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Apparantly mader jones has a lot of experience with the courts having been sued a couple times and being divorced 5 times. Also claims to be catholic but refused to fill out the right to life questions.
As for being the professional in the race hum what is the oldest profession?
OF COURSE IF ANY ONE IS NUTTY ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR OBAMA OR ATKINS SHE FITS RIGHT IN .
no more tea

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 19, 2012
voter 2012 wrote:
OF COURSE IF ANY ONE IS NUTTY ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR OBAMA OR ATKINS SHE FITS RIGHT IN .
Are Obama and Atkins any nuttier than THE TEA PARTY???????
CC Carbon Copy CC

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Has anyone seen this in the media anywhere?
Barney

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2012
no more tea wrote:
If Nolan Jack supports the tea party, she is unqualified.
How can she be unqualified if she is doing the job?? Mader has never been clerk.
hotty toddy

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2014
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>How can she be unqualified if she is doing the job?? Mader has never been clerk.
Just looking back over old threads. Can't believe the CC Dems backed her. Lol! Good one, Whalen! Hahaha
Carlos

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2014
hotty toddy wrote:
<quoted text>Just looking back over old threads. Can't believe the CC Dems backed her. Lol! Good one, Whalen! Hahaha
Cant believe? Whalen is all about himself. The CC dem committee is about as dumb as a box of rocks.
Buddha Bob

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2014
MiddleofTheRoadGuy wrote:
Do Your Homework: Boom. Roasted.

Apparently Mader Jones is a Reiki Master Hypnotist. Good Lord, Democratic Party. How about a little vetting?

Embarrassed I'm a registered Dem.
And what is wrong with being a Reiki Master? You sound like a religious bigot.
illuminaTI

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2014
Buddha Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And what is wrong with being a Reiki Master? You sound like a religious bigot.
Oh chill out. Nothing to do with religion. It's just kind of funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northern Kentucky Hates Heroin (Jan '14) 3 hr Dumbass 15
Trevor mullins 21 hr Good guy 2
Shayna Hubers Thu Milya21 2
standoff 1980s hostage newport ky (Apr '12) Thu Skyangel30 64
Gee Gee Bishop Wed Country 1
News Georgetown Football Player In Hospital Aug 24 gayJesus 11
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Aug 23 nastie 131

Fort Thomas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Thomas Mortgages