Toddler dies after being hit by car

TV 1906 Highland Ave Cincinnati, OH 45219 513-763-5500 Driving Directions Breaking News Hotline 579-1212 Newsroom Fax 421-3820 Viewer Comment Line 763-5599 Sales Department 763-5485 Click for Sales Staff Directory **IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT FOR LOCAL 12, WKRC-TV, WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU NOT CALL THE LOCAL 12 NEWSROOM. Full Story
sugar daddy

West Liberty, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2010
god wants us all back
crazy

West Liberty, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2010
not onley the mother is a piece of work so is the people who were keeping the baby im a father and at no time would i let my children out of the house with out me not to mention they didnt even know he was outside i dont know them but have herd the are on drugs dont know but ther is no excuse for that baby being in the road and no one even knowing but i guess if u have foster kids just to collect a check u dont care
baby girl west liberty

West Liberty, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2010
I think you are right it was only about the money..because somone should have had there eyes up on BABY ANDREW..
me me me

West Liberty, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2010
sorry just to prove you all wrong we took a drug test and before you guys get on here making dumb remarks make sure you have your story straight these were not foster kids and nobody gets money for them and don't you think were in enough pain with out seeing what people have to say because we really could care less and if something like this were to happen to you oh i bet it would be a different story but you guys keep making all the remarks you want because charges are going to be filled;
sugar daddy

West Liberty, KY

#25 Sep 30, 2010
baby girl west liberty wrote:
I think you are right it was only about the money..because somone should have had there eyes up on BABY ANDREW..
why are u angcrazy keeping this going u need to stop there is enough pajn u two are not helping u donot know anything cause u were not there the child is in heaven now leave these familys alone do u not have any desency about you at all stop this slander
hard west liberty

West Liberty, KY

#26 Oct 2, 2010
Im sorry but if it is true it is NOT SLANDER...
Racquel

Bossier City, LA

#27 Oct 2, 2010
Okay, enough is enough. I am going to do everything I can to get all of these posts about baby Andrew DELETED. It is doing nothing, but making everything worse for everyone and NOW IS NOT THE TIME. Don't you ppl care that a baby has been laid to rest? Stop talking about things that you don't know about. It's over and done with. Let this precious baby go in peace ♥
hart broke

West Liberty, KY

#28 Oct 2, 2010
sad sad sad
Have a heart

Morehead, KY

#29 Oct 2, 2010
My heart goes out to the family taking care of Andrew. This family has been a blessing to all of Andrew's brothers and sisters. All of them finally have someone that is taking care of them and putting food in there tummies.

As for the funeral I do know that the brothers and sisters did get to attend the visitation. The father that made the arrangements only gave them 30 mins to visit and that was when the father's family was not there.

Once again God Bless The Family taking care of the kids.
ANGRY

United States

#30 Oct 3, 2010
TO THOSE PEOPLE HOW DON'T KNOW THIS FAMILY.
SHUT UP.
I DO KNOW THEM VERY WELL. THEY DO WATCH THE CHILDREN.
AND NO IT IS NOT FOR THE MONEY. HOW THIS ACCIDENT HAPPENED I AM NOT SURE I WASN'T THERE. WERE YOU?
THEY'VE EVEN WATCHED MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS. THEIR HUMAN AND ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU. SAD THING IS MOST OF YOU SEEM TO THINK YOUR TO PERFECT TO EVER MAKE A MISTAKE. THE NEXT TIME YOUR CHILD HIDES UNDER A BED YOU BETTER THINK. THIS COULD BE YOU BEING JUDGED.
its time for truth

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Oct 4, 2010
you all sat there and praise his dad, where was his dad for 18 months, he was even going to sign his rights away to his son, because he didnt want to pay support, , he wouldnt have seen him had she not took him to see him, if he was a a parent, why did he only have one picture, of him, he didnt even have and updated picture, he didnt no his likes or his dislikes, how he smiled how he played he knew nothing, he sees dollar signs, thats why he came out, sueing people, how could anyone spend money from a deceased child, god is with him now, , i really feel for you, you missed the most wonderfull moments with him
its time for truth

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Oct 4, 2010
thank you have a heart, you are so right
hehehe

West Liberty, KY

#33 Oct 5, 2010
the mother did not even come to the funeral home to see her own child...I was there!..where was the mother at...my heart goes out to the children, not the mother....she didnt even care enough to show up...I dont care if the cops were there, I would still go to my baby and be with my other childern to comfort them...
hehehe

West Liberty, KY

#34 Oct 5, 2010
the mother did not even show up for Andrews viewing or funeral...I was there! Where was the mother!! I sure didnt see her...Where is the mother at now? People want to feel sorry for her...not me...i did until she didnt show up for Andrew and her other kids. The children lost their brother and the mother didnt even show up to help them through this...there is absolutely no excuse for that....Baby Andrew is in heaven now....he was always smiling...such a happy baby...thats how I will always remember him--smiling...
idiots

West Liberty, KY

#35 Oct 5, 2010
what is your alls promblem. this is terrible, a baby is gone.a family is hurting. this should not be gossip this is tragic. cant you post about something else, or wait cant you all get a job so you dont have so much free time on your hands.
tell it all

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Oct 6, 2010
hehehe wrote:
the mother did not even show up for Andrews viewing or funeral...I was there! Where was the mother!! I sure didnt see her...Where is the mother at now? People want to feel sorry for her...not me...i did until she didnt show up for Andrew and her other kids. The children lost their brother and the mother didnt even show up to help them through this...there is absolutely no excuse for that....Baby Andrew is in heaven now....he was always smiling...such a happy baby...thats how I will always remember him--smiling...
you no i have been reading everything you wrote here, and the stupid shit you say, you dont no anything your talking about, im glad you were there, then you no the real reason she wasnt there dont you, so stop spreading your lies, she wasnt allowed to go, and the kids could only go for 30 minutes, but not the service, he didnt want them seen, you should no all this you were there right, all this man sees is dollar signs, and sueing, but thats being taken care of to, hew might be charged himself, why didnt he go get the baby he was notified, and he said no, i will sign my right away, but hes a good man right, if that would have been my son, nothing would have stopped me from going after him, ohhh but thats right he had a warrent didnt he, and he didnt want him, after the child was killed he went and borrowed money to pay off the support he never paid, why not he sees money comming, thats bad to you no, wanting to benifit from his deceased child. but what goes around comes around, there have been some others that have talked to attorneys also, so say what ever you want to, everyone knows the truth
tell it all

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Oct 6, 2010
Have a heart wrote:
My heart goes out to the family taking care of Andrew. This family has been a blessing to all of Andrew's brothers and sisters. All of them finally have someone that is taking care of them and putting food in there tummies.
As for the funeral I do know that the brothers and sisters did get to attend the visitation. The father that made the arrangements only gave them 30 mins to visit and that was when the father's family was not there.
Once again God Bless The Family taking care of the kids.
im so happy you pointed this out,
tell it all

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Oct 6, 2010
me me me wrote:
sorry just to prove you all wrong we took a drug test and before you guys get on here making dumb remarks make sure you have your story straight these were not foster kids and nobody gets money for them and don't you think were in enough pain with out seeing what people have to say because we really could care less and if something like this were to happen to you oh i bet it would be a different story but you guys keep making all the remarks you want because charges are going to be filled;
great i heard you all had to take one, maybe that will stop some of the lies, your all on drugs, you get paid 2,500 for each child, its so bad when people make up so many lies, they feed off lies, i no this lady , she has been taking care of kids for years and years and not one has ever got hurt, but that was never said either was it, its crazy, at least they can say, they made him happy, loved him, cared for him, and was there for him, those people are great people, but you wont hear that will you, the ones doing the talking are the ones that missed out, didnt even no him,
tell it all

Cincinnati, OH

#39 Oct 6, 2010
baby girl west liberty wrote:
what moneyyyyyyyyyy? please tell them where the money is, they sure ant seen any of it,
tell it all

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Oct 6, 2010
crazy wrote:
not onley the mother is a piece of work so is the people who were keeping the baby im a father and at no time would i let my children out of the house with out me not to mention they didnt even know he was outside i dont know them but have herd the are on drugs dont know but ther is no excuse for that baby being in the road and no one even knowing but i guess if u have foster kids just to collect a check u dont care
you really are a case arent you, there was no dam money crazy a##, and do you think we believe your child has never got out, why it must be just born, lol, so say what you want to, your kids mother must be a piece of shi## to why are you watching them, shes not fit or something, foster kids wow, stupid they werent in foster care, they were with family, so go watch your kids, wouldnt want them to get out while your on here posting stupid stuff,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migo Pangallo 23 hr Joker 1
Gymnastics? Tue Independence KY 2
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) Tue benomo 135
phillip dalhover (Sep '09) Mon Phil dalhover 3
Looking for male English bulldog to breed with ... Dec 22 LillyGirl 1
Pat Walsh, Attorney Dec 22 Family 5
Pastor Tommy Bates is the truth! Dec 22 anointedone 3
Fort Thomas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web