a day in the life of cheryl mccafferty

Posted in the Fort Thomas Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kygirl

AOL

#1 Oct 10, 2007
I have never been in prison...What's a normal day in the life of a murderer, awaiting trial???
vgg

AOL

#2 Oct 10, 2007
First, they are in Jail, not Prison until someone gets sentenced for more than 1yr. Then if someone is in isolation holding cell they are by themselves. and served 3 meals a day, and maybe let out for an hour or so for recreation. Same thing for other inmates who are non violent but have more of an open area to socialize.

“Proud Grandma ( MawMaw) Duh”

Since: Jul 07

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#3 Oct 11, 2007
No story......figures. KyGirl

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#4 Oct 11, 2007
You people are sick
Leanne Grumble

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2007
Go Away Leanne--

Can't you stop yourself from intruding on every darn site on this forum?(And see, I'm not using profanity like YOU!)

Go Away loser!
Innocent Observer

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2007
Leanne Grumble wrote:
Go Away Leanne--
Can't you stop yourself from intruding on every darn site on this forum?(And see, I'm not using profanity like YOU!)
Go Away loser!
You're the LOSER...you can't even be creative and think of a screen name for yourself. What a loser, loser, loser, loser, loser. If Leanne has the "L Brigade"...what the hell are your losers brigade...howabout the "S Brigade"...you're all so damn stupid.
Leanne Grumble

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2007
Oh and you are so "innocent" with your title. It implies your "innocence" in this case. You are as biased as Leanne is. You two must be related.

You are the LOSER.

I kind of like my title, thank you!

Oh, big fighting words--wow I'm stupid! My feelings are soooooo hurt.
Reality Check

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2007
You're the loser Innocent Observer.

Your screen name is lame--
Standing

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 11, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
Maybe after tomorrow people will have something to talk about and they will quit sending out all of their nasty remarks. I hope they lower her bond.
Jack the Ripper

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2007
Reality Check wrote:
Whatever. We all just laugh at all your comments, you hateful person!!

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#11 Oct 18, 2007
Jack the Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. We all just laugh at all your comments, you hateful person!!
NICE NAME.....GET A LIFE
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 18, 2007
leannegumbledunaway wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE NAME.....GET A LIFE
I think Jack the Ripper is on our side Leanne. hehe! Right Jack?
Jack the Ripper

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2007
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jack the Ripper is on our side Leanne. hehe! Right Jack?
Hell yes I am on your side - I cant stand Porter. I think he's a crook, always has been. I would like to see him step down from office especially if they find foul play has been involved.
Standing

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Oct 19, 2007
Leanne is an Idiot wrote:
So, because you don't like the prosecutor you think a murderer should go free, nice logic!!!!!!
No, they are worried that Cheryl will not get a fair trial. It hasn't been proven that it was a murder. We are waiting to see the evidence. You certainly know how to twist things.

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#16 Oct 19, 2007
Jack the Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes I am on your side - I cant stand Porter. I think he's a crook, always has been. I would like to see him step down from office especially if they find foul play has been involved.
You have to understand the people you are dealing with here.....they are truly idiots some of them....there are a few that act like they are lawyers and know it alls.....thank you for you nice comments and i agree with you about the jack porter thing....he is some real piece of work (so I have read).....there is something going on in that courtroom that is not on the up's......the judge just looks to endearing at porter....somethings is fishy there!
Support for Cheryl

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2007
wonderer wrote:
I wonder if she has been in a shower fight or had a strap-on introduction yet?
Since you seem so concerned about Cheryl, why don't you pay her a visit and ask her some of your sick questions yourself? What a fruitcake you are, my friend.
Standing

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 19, 2007
wonderer wrote:
wow from your comments it sounds like you are very familiar with what could go on in there. Is that your home away from home sicko?

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#20 Oct 19, 2007
wonderer wrote:
You know what ..... you a one sick person.....This is probably YOUR FANTASY OR SOMETHING SICK LIKE THAT....

DONT FORGET WHO MAY BE READING THESE COMMENTS...LETS TRY TO KEEP THE IGNORANT, VULGAR, NASTY, HATEFUL, VICIOUS COMMENTS TO A NICE TONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Mick

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Oct 19, 2007
Leanne, your grandkids should be reading some of what you wrote...the vile and profanity-laced words you have used in this forum...

Like the Pot calling the Kettle Black!

TAYLOR MILL, KENTUCKY

#22 Oct 20, 2007
Mick wrote:
Leanne, your grandkids should be reading some of what you wrote...the vile and profanity-laced words you have used in this forum...
Like the Pot calling the Kettle Black!
YOU KNOW WHAT......MY FAMILY SUPPORTS MY VIEWS WITH CHERYL...AGAIN DONT START ON MY FAMILY.....YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO EVEN MENTION MY GRANDKIDS....MY SO CALLED VILE WORDS ARE ONLY WRITTEN IN RESPONSE TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU....WHO KNOW NOTHING AND THAT IS THE ONLY RESPONSES YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND....

SO AGAIN...BACK OFF OF MY FAMILY.....I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dayton Music Thread (May '12) Nov 30 Musikologist 16
Kenton Hills Music Thread (Dec '15) Nov 29 Musikologist 4
men and women who go to bars are crazy? (Oct '09) Nov 28 Spelling police 3
pokemon go Nov 28 Poke a mans bottom 3
Latonia Lakes Music Thread (Jun '15) Nov 28 Musikologist 3
Kenton Vale Music Thread (Oct '14) Nov 28 Musikologist 5
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... (May '16) Nov 27 Patriot 63

Fort Thomas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Thomas Mortgages