Carrie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Anyone had any dealings with Doug Eagon in Woodward? We are getting ready to move there, but heard he is a trouble maker. Just wanting to find an agent we can trust, and who isn't in it just for the almighty dollar. Heard he caused a church to split, and raised all kinds of hell at the city council meetings.
Brett

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jun 16, 2012
You are right. The " so called man" you spoke of is arrogant, egotistical and is full of himself. Before I would ever use this rat for a real estate agent, I would live in a metal building south of United.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2012
YOU are a very smart person Brett, very well said.
Winco

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Mr. Eagon ripped off his former partner of a rehab service that it wasn't even funny. Then he collected $400k worth of disability while he was "laid-up." One of the biggest egos for no reason at all. Bozo the clown has accomplished more in life than this guy ever will. He has lost ALL creditability he ever had (which wasn't much)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2013
envious competition... sounds like to me :D
Here is a fairly clear explanation of how certain people react when they compare their success and themselves to Doug Eagan... here we go...

Let's use canned greenbeans as an example:

Carrie see's herself as a can of PriceSaver greenbeans.
Carrie see's Doug Eagon as a can of Green Giant greenbeans.

This makes Carrie "green" with envy. Enough said.
So Says I

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Using a can of green beans to compare to DE is clearly defaming the character of the can and its contents.
Carrie would at least buy her green beans in the town she lives and works in. DE would drive to OKC, buy two new cars, a case of green beans, then bitch about everything that happens in the town he lives in.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt June YOU must be a relative! Do not use Mr. Eagon, Carrie. Lots of good people who can buy or sell a home in Woodward, and believe it or not, those people LIKE Woodward. Mr. Eagon does not.
just wondering

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2014
Must be kin to Jean Eagon- Dale Eagon all other same boat
Pay it Back

Enid, OK

#10 Nov 13, 2014
Doug Eagon owes the City of Woodward $200,00 for the audits he ordered on mere dollhouse accusations. Instead of Take it Back, we are starting a new campaign called Pay it Back.
We will have radio ads, newspaper ads, walk into Doug's office and scream at him, put signs up in our yard, order audits against him and his business, go from coffee shop to coffee shop ripping his name, switch churches a couple of times, go to meetings he is in charge of and make a scene, drive 85 on city streets, watch his real estate listings dwindle to nothing(already happening!), do all of our shopping out of town, constantly start grumblings all over town.
PAY IT BACK, PAY IT BACK, PAY IT BACK
Beam Me Up

Enid, OK

#11 Nov 22, 2014
Pay it Back wrote:
Doug Eagon owes the City of Woodward $200,00 for the audits he ordered on mere dollhouse accusations. Instead of Take it Back, we are starting a new campaign called Pay it Back.
We will have radio ads, newspaper ads, walk into Doug's office and scream at him, put signs up in our yard, order audits against him and his business, go from coffee shop to coffee shop ripping his name, switch churches a couple of times, go to meetings he is in charge of and make a scene, drive 85 on city streets, watch his real estate listings dwindle to nothing(already happening!), do all of our shopping out of town, constantly start grumblings all over town.
PAY IT BACK, PAY IT BACK, PAY IT BACK
I would like to join your Pay it Back campaign. Let's hold this sorry excuse for a human being accountable. Gone are the days of raising a stink and not being accountable if the findings are inaccurate. Let's start having public hearings and ask Mr. Negative to reveal when his plan and goals were for the hate campaigns he has masterminded. Call all of the city employees together so they can address him about the money that was to go to their raises instead going to pay for audits. It took the wind out of a lot of families sails last year. Call all of the candidates for recent campaigns that he defamed along the way, they are sure to join our cause. Boycott the one place in town he does business with. Let's get this wheel in motion.
Sammy16

Woodward, OK

#12 Mar 5, 2015
I agree 100%!!!! That man is one of te most ARROGANT people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Supply Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help April Martin 23 hr busted 26
who is frankie lee chandler (Apr '14) May 19 wrong to right 7
News Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics Holding Crime, Sub... (Jun '10) May 18 yoyoyo 16
Greg Swaim-Garber (Sep '12) May 16 SeeYaLater 2
Gonzales May 15 looking for answers 1
News Chelsea, Okla., official says he didn't know of... (Aug '10) May 13 smalltwnchick 53
Jesus shot Apr '15 Gail 1
More from around the web

Fort Supply People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]