Carrie

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Anyone had any dealings with Doug Eagon in Woodward? We are getting ready to move there, but heard he is a trouble maker. Just wanting to find an agent we can trust, and who isn't in it just for the almighty dollar. Heard he caused a church to split, and raised all kinds of hell at the city council meetings.
Brett

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

You are right. The " so called man" you spoke of is arrogant, egotistical and is full of himself. Before I would ever use this rat for a real estate agent, I would live in a metal building south of United.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

YOU are a very smart person Brett, very well said.
Winco

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Mr. Eagon ripped off his former partner of a rehab service that it wasn't even funny. Then he collected $400k worth of disability while he was "laid-up." One of the biggest egos for no reason at all. Bozo the clown has accomplished more in life than this guy ever will. He has lost ALL creditability he ever had (which wasn't much)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

envious competition... sounds like to me :D
Here is a fairly clear explanation of how certain people react when they compare their success and themselves to Doug Eagan... here we go...

Let's use canned greenbeans as an example:

Carrie see's herself as a can of PriceSaver greenbeans.
Carrie see's Doug Eagon as a can of Green Giant greenbeans.

This makes Carrie "green" with envy. Enough said.
So Says I

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Using a can of green beans to compare to DE is clearly defaming the character of the can and its contents.
Carrie would at least buy her green beans in the town she lives and works in. DE would drive to OKC, buy two new cars, a case of green beans, then bitch about everything that happens in the town he lives in.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Aunt June YOU must be a relative! Do not use Mr. Eagon, Carrie. Lots of good people who can buy or sell a home in Woodward, and believe it or not, those people LIKE Woodward. Mr. Eagon does not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Supply Discussions

Search the Fort Supply Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min Maddy 71,208
What happened to this being a local post? (Feb '11) Jul 18 sugar 4
girl at ramiro's Jul 18 name 2
Where can i find an honest,punctual and good qu... Jul 18 JimBob 2
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
New fair grounds Jul 15 Bogey Creek 4
.new ambulance add on Jul 5 Just me 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Supply Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Supply People Search