walmart managers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2011
who are the managers at walmart store anyway?
Captain Obvious

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2011
not you..
Yuck

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Sum ugly chicks
Captain Obvious

Fort Stockton, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2011
they may be ugly...but they have more future than the common folk.
for realz

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2011
no guy managers just chicks wth...
been there

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2011
they have
vanessa
mary
judy
david
orlando
ahmed
rebecca
stephanie
lupe
and ruban...
i havent seen ahmd their in a while...wonder where he's been!
rite

Lake Alfred, FL

#7 Jul 22, 2011
BUT I HAVENT SEEN DAVID THERE EITHER IN A WHILE SO WTH
lol

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2011
Ahmed was too much of a man to take shyt off vanessa and dave had family obligations...both good men
sosad

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2011
Orlando is the overnight supervisor, the main guy is Ruban... I work overnight with them and personally orlado shouldbt be more than a stocker...as for ahmed... he was new... So of course his managment skills were poor...id say out of all the male managers, ruban is the one that is best
obviously lol

Lake Alfred, FL

#10 Jul 24, 2011
this is probably coming from a guy who didnt do his job. i worked with those guys too and they are just doing their job. they were making people do their job. u obviously were not sosad. thats why u arent their anymore. ruban is good but he doesnt know how to deal with people. he just rather do all the work himself and let people like u do nothing
former customer

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2011
I have been a fan of walmart for as long as I can remember up untill a few months ago! There used to be friendly faces there, recently it seems they have been employing individuals who have quit or been fired from other upper management positions with various companies. The walmart managers/staff have little or no csr skills, working with the public looks to be a serious bother. My question is this does walmart not look at the reasons and circumstances that caused them to leave their prior employer esp. if they had been employeed there for a good while? Anyway I make it a point to not have to set foot in that store...its just sad. Vannessa u can be a good leader but quit hiring the rejects , they were rejected for a reason, just a thought.

Since: Jan 08

Corpus Christi Texas

#12 Jul 25, 2011
This is what happens when employees are hired because of their last name and not abilities
ms giggles

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2011
i worked overnight with the three men u mentioned and with esai if you remember him... i personally was able to work with ruban the best because he was vary encouraging and actually taught me new things, orlando never really had the time to teach me anything, and i sort have gotten the vibe he didn't want to anyways. esai was a funny person loved him and loved ahmed, nothing to say their :)

now vanessa is a diffrent story...i liked her, but eventually just lost all respect for her...i think shes an okay manager...but not one i want to work with again...if i go back to this walmart ever as an employee, i think ill go back to nights with ruben and ahmed :)
memo

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2011
ahmed quit. so yea looks like u wont be returning ever. and everybody complained on him n e way. u should of heard what the employees said about him all of the time.
LrM

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2011
LoL dont be trollin my friend ahmed! Hes a very kind person, but at work, he had to be a manager...imagine that lol
exactly

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2011
just like the rest of the managers. everybody talk crap about them. but they r only doing their job. the night managers their bust their ass way more then the day managers and they are treated like shit so yea i dont blame them if they seemed a little more strict or mean or dont have time. thats bullcrap they do nothing but help out their employees. orlando and ahmed are both good managers. there the only ones that get shit done. just ask the employees
chiodos

United States

#17 Jul 28, 2011
amed wuz kick ass, so waz judy! they did have a lil temper on them but i would too lol. orlano was always flirting with the cashierz and the girl that worked in jewlery.
lol

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2011
thats funny. i think they were all kick ass managers, and the one who always got shit done was ruben or orlando. havent seen him tho.
funny

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2011
the only ones left now on the nite shift are orlando and ruben. wonder if they gonna get someone else
ms giggles

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2011
i think they should get some managers that are trained...to be a manager you need to be a leader and a motivator, once they get a few managers like that, we will see improvements

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know your going to get mad but you wil be ok ... Wed Time machine 3
hahahahaha Wed 12 inch slong 1
Money money money Mon wow 41
Best couples in FS Aug 14 Pablo 3
News New Fort Stockton Police Chief Cracking Down on... (Jan '11) Aug 14 Jimbo 31
why is buzz the adams such a joto? Aug 14 Ramon 2
best hot wings in town? Aug 14 Ramon 3

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages