Rustynail

United States

#179 Aug 30, 2010
thegoddesofwine wrote:
<quoted text>
To tell you the truth I really don't give a rats ass about anyone in FS. Everyone knows FS is all full of it. Its a town where everyone steals from everyone, a town where its ruled by jealousy even for the type of crap that you crap,Its all about who's witch is the strongest, Who has the most of anything and everything. Cheaters, Druggies and Prostitutes In which category you all are in Congrats! thank you for contributing to society. I for one am happy in my life and I am great-full for the things and the people in my life. If i really wanted to be nosy i'd use Face or Space like every social tard does.
Yes FS might have cheaters,druggies,and prostitutes but you are the one that has the biggest flaw and that flaw is that you are self-righteous. You point out everyone's flaws but your own. Nobody has a problem with you posting stuff but you come off as a know it all and thats something you know will get trampled on here on this site.
Why

United States

#180 Aug 30, 2010
thegoddesofwine wrote:
<quoted text>
To tell you the truth I really don't give a rats ass about anyone in FS. Everyone knows FS is all full of it. Its a town where everyone steals from everyone, a town where its ruled by jealousy even for the type of crap that you crap,Its all about who's witch is the strongest, Who has the most of anything and everything. Cheaters, Druggies and Prostitutes In which category you all are in Congrats! thank you for contributing to society. I for one am happy in my life and I am great-full for the things and the people in my life. If i really wanted to be nosy i'd use Face or Space like every social tard does.
Why are you on topix all day long?? this is to thegoddesofwine. I get on topix but not all day.
the godess of cheap wine

United States

#181 Aug 31, 2010
damn well if you dont giva a rats ass about fort stckton ppl then why the helll are you obseesed on here all day long even as early as 7 in the morning??? i mean who cares if you are but at least admit and and dont be a hypocrite, pluse you leave comentas talking shittt about some girls being ufly or hoes and you made a huge statmente mentioning "internet hoes" look whos talking you the biggest internet hoe/hate and plus your uglyy ..that remind me thanks for removing you pic and putting a "shame" wow jajaja just imaine if you did care. so go post news or blogg on regular social site dont pretend to post new because that no the reason your here your here to be a metiche like most of us and a hater like no other. you erased the thread were you complain about ppl talking shit on here??? how sad can you be.. you were asking for this

vieja pedorra!!!
TEX

Waterloo, Canada

#182 Aug 31, 2010
This topic is about sexy women get off the other bullshit ill name lots of sexy women this moment Men if yall agree answer back remember men only bitches Jennifer Crespin Violeta Cano Mindy Duran Bibi Longoria Jennifer Duran Erica Bernal Jeenie Diaz Belinda Hernandez well Rivera Delila Mendoza Jacinda weist and Cynthia Villareal Deida lujan
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#183 Aug 31, 2010
Hell yea
vato

Waterloo, Canada

#185 Aug 31, 2010
TEX wrote:
This topic is about sexy women get off the other bullshit ill name lots of sexy women this moment Men if yall agree answer back remember men only bitches Jennifer Crespin Violeta Cano Mindy Duran Bibi Longoria Jennifer Duran Erica Bernal Jeenie Diaz Belinda Hernandez well Rivera Delila Mendoza Jacinda weist and Cynthia Villareal Deida lujan
I agree with a few
xerces

Odessa, TX

#187 Aug 31, 2010
here is a real list of the sexiest women who live in town right now, and I will even throw in a few that are here every other weekend. violeta cano, erika bernal, adele vaquez, mayra sanchez, arrielle pacheco, cassie mireles, marli quintela, vivi longoria, christina pacheco, kelli harral, jaqueline valenzuela, tasha hernandez, belinda hernandez, sara mata, dieda leyva, yvonne vasquez, letty calderon, rachel rodriguez, jacinda weist, jennifer crespin, lucero baeza, jaqueline garcia, if you guys agree GIMME A HELL YEAH !!!!
bert

Waterloo, Canada

#188 Aug 31, 2010
Ill give u a hell Yea but u stold part of my list but ill let u make it
gggj

Waterloo, Canada

#189 Aug 31, 2010
Their OK
wtf

Clearlake, CA

#190 Aug 31, 2010
sarah? jajja naw doggg shes a quifer shes down for everything and nasty... i dont mean that in a good way... didnt even know she was married
ROTFL

Waterloo, Canada

#191 Aug 31, 2010
wtf wrote:
sarah? jajja naw doggg shes a quifer shes down for everything and nasty... i dont mean that in a good way... didnt even know she was married
sarah who?
Tssssss

Webster, TX

#192 Sep 1, 2010
I think he means "Sara mata" ... as it's part of the list
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#193 Sep 1, 2010
Tssssss wrote:
I think he means "Sara mata" ... as it's part of the list
sara is a quifer? That's halarious!
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#194 Sep 1, 2010
What is a quiefer?????
really

Waterloo, Canada

#196 Sep 1, 2010
wtf wrote:
she's down for anything? Oooh details please, I wanna hear this!
Champ

United States

#199 Sep 1, 2010
Thanks for this forum u.guys make me feel like a champ cause i hit six of these on the list and had the opportunity to be with 3 others and passed. Thank u again.
curious

Waterloo, Canada

#200 Sep 1, 2010
Champ wrote:
Thanks for this forum u.guys make me feel like a champ cause i hit six of these on the list and had the opportunity to be with 3 others and passed. Thank u again.
which ones?
Bhuthtgvjk

West Jordan, UT

#203 Sep 1, 2010
BBoyz wrote:
that why bros u allways hit that shit from the azz that shit gauentee to be tight and they wont hit u up for childz support
Hahahahahahah
CUADRA

Sanger, CA

#205 Sep 2, 2010
yea ive hit it back there with her too, but i get bored with a girl who lets you do everything to her on the first week no matter how pretty she is.

any guys out there agree?
Crystal

Midland, TX

#206 Sep 2, 2010
Please do not be posting things about me and my boyfriend. We have never been happier than what we r now. Thanks i really appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city council elections and turmoil among city d... (May '10) 38 min watcher 9
Jesse quintela 21 hr Amanda 2
Careful Wed Inquiring minds 2
women Tue FYI 5
what can u tell.me about the owner of the rosit... Mon dorthy 1
Blanco Mon Robert 7
fort stockton moms Mon interesting 3

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance