TIti

Waterloo, Canada

#152 Aug 21, 2010
Yup
theguy

United States

#154 Aug 21, 2010
just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>trust me Stephanie, you are beautiful.
does anyone know if Stephanie Ramirez has a bf/husband. She is definitely one of Fort Stocktons finest. Just wondering.
Tyuio

Dallas, TX

#155 Aug 23, 2010
I am definitely not jealous of that piece of shit....n what she does she made it my business she likes getting into other peoples businesses...
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha wow someone is real jealous hu? Its ok she loves the attention that u give her!! And what is it to u what she does? You ppl r pathetic damn I guess ya'll like the way her life goes cause ur always all up in it! Get over her.
laffinatFS

United States

#156 Aug 25, 2010
well i just came from verizon. yeah ashley may have a lil more cushion for the pushin lol, but shes still hot plus i think shes gotta be sportin double EE's
CISCOS PALO IN THE CULO

United States

#158 Aug 26, 2010
E frnd wrote:
<quoted text>quit hating your mad cause they told on u sisco. your secret is out u like a finger in your @ssjole during $ex. lmao
YEAH JOTO...YOU KNOW U LIKE ME IN YOUR CULO!!!
Tssssssss

Webster, TX

#159 Aug 26, 2010
Ashley... Hmmmm short chick, with blonde hair? Latina?
FineguY

Dallas, TX

#160 Aug 27, 2010
Definitely think that Daniella Rodriguez is absolutely stunning from head to toe nd if u kno her nite job she is great at it can u say I fell i'n love wit a stripper
whateva

United States

#163 Aug 30, 2010
Karina Leyva es la mujer mas bonita k e mirado hahahaa
so who cares

United States

#164 Aug 30, 2010
cynthia is still pretty who cares is she a ho everyone already knows that. if she was ugly and a hoe then that would be bad. she has good things that make up for all the bad things she done in the past so go to helll. if her fam doesnt care neither should you and ur her cuz so shut up
oh my wow

Waterloo, Canada

#165 Aug 30, 2010
Does anyone know who that ladie is who works at the front at the probation office? I was there last week and couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Who is she?
SEXIEST

United States

#166 Aug 30, 2010
AMY CARILLO is the prettiest girl from stockton... someone please tell me what happened to her.. ask anyone this girl is amazing and she was no slut but i wish she was that way I could have tapped that. if someone knows her myspace or anything please post it asap
yesss

United States

#167 Aug 30, 2010
misty layton is hotttttt
the godess oif wine

United States

#168 Aug 30, 2010
the godess of wine is the topix queen!!!

shut up and get out of here. its spelled podrida no pudrida..pinche vieja naka. why dont u just stick to posting news that people already heard about instead of being the biggest metiche hater ever??
only looseres that are ignorant post o ur news threads. they just happened to be in here right?
quit posting fake commento to make urself fell better too... you want to talk about hoes?? why dont u talk about boring patetic feas cuz thats what u r....feaaaaaaaaa
the godess of cheap wine

United States

#170 Aug 30, 2010
hahaha u crack me up soo early here every one i mean everyoneeee is anoyed by you already. if were metiches at least we admitt it not hypocrites like your uglyazz on here all day every day on every thread posting and posting like crazy

ur always judging all these hoe stalking shit about them like if you were better.... at least some of these girls are pretty not an ugly apestosa like you.... i et you havnet even showered and your already on here huh?!? keep replying o me...you know you have nothing better to do anyways hahaha
what

Waterloo, Canada

#171 Aug 30, 2010
yesss wrote:
misty layton is hotttttt
misty layton is fat!
what what

United States

#172 Aug 30, 2010
o 4real shes fatt now?? wats her myspace i wanna seee...she used to be hott...is she fatt and hot cuz there r some girls who r hot no matter wat so let me know..thnx
yea goodess

United States

#174 Aug 30, 2010
yea godess get a life or an asss wipeing job at least or anything but get a life. your worse than everyone in here

thanks for talking your stupid foogly picture off tho it was kind of trolly looklikng
MORE

United States

#175 Aug 30, 2010
SUM OTHER 2 GIRLS WHO USED TO LIVE HERE WERE SO PRETTY I HAVENT SEEM LIKE THEM ANYMORE SO I GUESS THEY MOVED. DONT KNOW THEIR NAMES..TOO SCARED TO ASK. thank god vivi longoria came back at that time..glad we have something good to look at again
PLUS AMY CARRILLO YOUR RIGHT IS SO HOTT
Rustynail

Akron, OH

#177 Aug 30, 2010
thegoddesofwine wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck to be so deprived of life experiences. So sad!:(
Id like to see you back up your words but I take that you won't because that's whats it all about.. just talk and even if i did confront you I wouldn't risk my family and life over pieces of trash like you anyways. As far as being really im the closest to real this forum will ever get. I actually believe there are good people in FS however asshats like you make me think twice :)
You are quite the narcissist aren't you? I bet you delight in seeing your user name up there at all times huh? I can admit I am a bit nosy, that's why I come to this site, but you on the other hand act as if you're here to bring enlightenment to the world. I wish you would admit you are as nosy and curious as those that frequent this site and quit pretending to be something you're not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniella sullivan 1 hr DUH 5
Money money money Sep 22 The Observer 51
Nepotism? Sep 21 Nicle 4
llc Sep 20 llc 1
LoriBeth aka whor*meth Sep 17 el flaco 12
Hot White Girl Working at McDonalds (Oct '12) Sep 13 Daddy 9
Michele Sandoval Sep 10 Yup 5

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance