Whats up at the prisons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank you

Atlanta, TX

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Let's not forget that the Correction Officers are the reason we can sleep at night without all them criminals out! I think they should get paid better than what they get! I wouldn't do that job even if they doubled the pay! God Bless all Correction Officers y'all r always in my prayers and Thanks
debra

San Jose, CA

#22 Dec 9, 2012
for the blah, that talks shit. shut the f;# k up. people have the right to work where they want to to make a life for there family.who r u to judge anyone.I'm not from fort Stockton and don't live there. nice town. so shut it.only God can judge people not you. bye bye...lollol
the missing link

Fort Stockton, TX

#23 Dec 29, 2012
alritey who gives a flyin fruck of what happens yall are all vaginas cause none of yall would say that to each others face. none of yall have lifes if you are all on here i found bout some drama so i looked o nd lorenzo sanchez is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alfredos mexican restauran 3 hr bethie 4
The rights of the citizens of Fort Stockton 17 hr Wtf 5
Sepulveda blvd 17 hr Tom 1
valerie corral (Jan '15) Wed Soap 82
King Shuster Sep 25 Citizen 5
Cynthia Gonzalez (May '15) Sep 25 411 66
Jim obrian Sep 25 Adolf 3

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance