Whats up at the prisons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drum Roll please

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
No new info on whats going on out there?
blah

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Drum Roll please wrote:
No new info on whats going on out there?
another loser with no life trying to get drama started. go exercise your fat ass or do something productive with your life loser! only drama queens, and low-esteem lifeless losers are going to go along with ur trifling bullshit. GAMES OVER, TIME TO GET A LIFE.
haha

Keller, TX

#3 Nov 27, 2012
The 10/20 officer just got walked off of Lh for f#cki ng a inmate haha nast fat hoe
Drum Roll please

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
another loser with no life trying to get drama started. go exercise your fat ass or do something productive with your life loser! only drama queens, and low-esteem lifeless losers are going to go along with ur trifling bullshit. GAMES OVER, TIME TO GET A LIFE.
Awwww im flattered that you are concerned with my life. Drama isn't caused by thoes who discuss what is going on, it is created by thoes that choose to make their business public. By making their business public knowledge they are welcoming opinions, comments and unfortunately judgement from society. As far as me being fat, and needing to hit the gym ....im good. Thanks for the motivation, but im a regular at the fitness center. To your dismay im highly productive in my life, before you assume that everyone on earth is fat, lazy and unproductive take a moment to acknowledge diversity and embrace it, and rest assured that there some people in this town, that work, raise a family and contribute to society you cold also bet that they keep their personal lives to themselves without the need to may their life public! Night ignoramus! Kisses
blah

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Nov 28, 2012
sorry babe, not concerned about your life. and your words don't cover up for your actions. ur just trying to start drama and be the little bit^h you are. ur one of those that i would rather see in white than gray....for if there were something going down, you would be the one standing in the corner worried about whos doing what rather than backing a fellow officer up. keep writing...like i said, your words dont mean shit because your actions show that you're a spineless POS...
Just saying

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Why trash each other everybody on here is looking for Drama! Or else y'all wouldn't get on Topix!
blah

Fort Stockton, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2012
STFU....don't try to make yourself feel better by trying to justify ur need to start shit. not everyone is here looking for drama. and believe it or not, MOST of the people at the prison are far past your immature ways of talking shit about their co-workers. they are STRONGER than you with more self respect and more respect for others than you. have a nice life...and try to go take a walk or something to get your mind off other peoples' business. Good Night!
Just saying

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Only God knws what the S*** ur talking about! Lmao ur one angry person why dnt u go to church one of these days and pray! Holding all that anger inside is bad for ur health! With my comment I didn't talk crap about anyone all I said that anyone on this Topix luvs drama or else u wouldn't even bother commenting! God Bless You
blah

Fort Stockton, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Only God knws what the S*** ur talking about! Lmao ur one angry person why dnt u go to church one of these days and pray! Holding all that anger inside is bad for ur health! With my comment I didn't talk crap about anyone all I said that anyone on this Topix luvs drama or else u wouldn't even bother commenting! God Bless You
...and there it is. Church and God one minute, Gossip the next. Again, go take a walk and get some exercise. If you're going to go to church, use what you receive from Him. It doesnt do any good if you just show up.
blah

Fort Stockton, TX

#10 Nov 29, 2012
haha wrote:
The 10/20 officer just got walked off of Lh for f#cki ng a inmate haha nast fat hoe

^^^^Really? This is what going to church has gotten you? and yes, you are the same poster that in one breath talks like that and then tells someone else to go pray. Time for you to practice what you preach...

Since: Nov 12

San Angelo, TX

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Thankfully, I am completely lost in this discussion.
Kka

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Lh is a joke I worked ther for a yr before I transfered out I hit almost every female co married or not and so did all the sgt and lt and the cap had a few to it was shift party fack feast
ftw

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Shut up Kk! You're probably the homely little twerp that couldn't last anywhere in tdc. You probably work at a convenience store now or at Walmart. You probably had to beg for a piece of beaver cuz you were too young to just take it. You're one of the mocosos that once you put that uniform on, you thought it made you stronger,tougher and good looking....BAHAAhaa!
Kka wrote:
Lh is a joke I worked ther for a yr before I transfered out I hit almost every female co married or not and so did all the sgt and lt and the cap had a few to it was shift party fack feast
Kka

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Lol let me tell u I probly got ur wife to or ur mom if she worked there when I left I went to smith made sgt In six munt lt follown yr I put more heads on the ground then any of u bitchss at lh thats y u stay at lh cause its a kiddy farm u must be a n5 fool that thinks ur tuff cuz u went from a 600 bed to a 1500 bed farm u r a bitch no uf under ur belt so stfu

Since: Nov 12

Fort Stockton, TX

#15 Dec 5, 2012
This thread alone is proof that TDC needs to significantly up its hiring standards. It can't happen soon enough.
for all of you haters

Fort Stockton, TX

#16 Dec 5, 2012
for all of you haters that don't and have not ever worked as a professional correctional officer, go do your homework. the public is quick to cry out when someone does something wrong "lock them up". the same person talks shit about correctional officers being lazy and "not up to standard". the SAME person would never work in a prison atmosphere, and would NEVER work for the unthankful wage that the state should be embarrassed to pay. TX, while significantly upping the salary of officers over the last few years, STILL is one of the lowest paying states for correctional officers. An officer with a family of four is usually eligible for public assistance. The only thing that saves many officers is that they work 2 or 3 jobs to take care of their families. How wrong is that? While you may call LH a "kiddie farm", I'm thankful that the officers there get to go home every night to their families. If working at a "rock and roll" unit makes you "Billie Badass", more power to you. The chances of going home to your wife and kids every night goes down significantly. To those good officers at ANY unit, whether it be LH, N5, or a McConnell unit or a unit as such, be PROUD to be doing a thankless job and keeping your integrity. Doing the Right Thing will let you keep your job, go home to your families at night, and let you sleep a good night's sleep. and Thank You for keeping those damn fools locked up where they belong and keeping us, the public, safe. God Bless.
coffee boss

Atlanta, GA

#17 Dec 5, 2012
for all of you haters wrote:
for all of you haters that don't and have not ever worked as a professional correctional officer, go do your homework. the public is quick to cry out when someone does something wrong "lock them up". the same person talks shit about correctional officers being lazy and "not up to standard". the SAME person would never work in a prison atmosphere, and would NEVER work for the unthankful wage that the state should be embarrassed to pay. TX, while significantly upping the salary of officers over the last few years, STILL is one of the lowest paying states for correctional officers. An officer with a family of four is usually eligible for public assistance. The only thing that saves many officers is that they work 2 or 3 jobs to take care of their families. How wrong is that? While you may call LH a "kiddie farm", I'm thankful that the officers there get to go home every night to their families. If working at a "rock and roll" unit makes you "Billie Badass", more power to you. The chances of going home to your wife and kids every night goes down significantly. To those good officers at ANY unit, whether it be LH, N5, or a McConnell unit or a unit as such, be PROUD to be doing a thankless job and keeping your integrity. Doing the Right Thing will let you keep your job, go home to your families at night, and let you sleep a good night's sleep. and Thank You for keeping those damn fools locked up where they belong and keeping us, the andpublic, safe. God Bless.
Well congratufukinlations!!!I Being a correctional officer is a choice no one forces them to work there.We all control where we want to work.You want sympathy?Well there's a big can of chingatumadre right here.Now go on and cry us a river.I hear there's officers who rent a small one bedroom place on 5th and pay $300 a month.They split it between 4 or 5 of them and are always late or give the landlord the run around when rent is due.That's pathetic you low lives cant pay $60 a month for rent???No real woman will date a cheapskate like you,if you ever have kids which i pray you don't i'm sure they'll be ashamed to call you "dad".I'm sure someone will come on here and try to defend you but it doesn't matter because and the end of your shifts you fat phuks will never amount to anything.True Story
for all of you haters

Fort Stockton, TX

#18 Dec 6, 2012
coffee boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well congratufukinlations!!!I Being a correctional officer is a choice no one forces them to work there.We all control where we want to work.You want sympathy?Well there's a big can of chingatumadre right here.Now go on and cry us a river.I hear there's officers who rent a small one bedroom place on 5th and pay $300 a month.They split it between 4 or 5 of them and are always late or give the landlord the run around when rent is due.That's pathetic you low lives cant pay $60 a month for rent???No real woman will date a cheapskate like you,if you ever have kids which i pray you don't i'm sure they'll be ashamed to call you "dad".I'm sure someone will come on here and try to defend you but it doesn't matter because and the end of your shifts you fat phuks will never amount to anything.True Story
first, you are right...everyone chooses where they work. I choose not to work at the prisons, BUT I am not so ignorant to realize that there is a need for the prisons. Even bigger than that, I realize the economic impact on the community and you should, too. you can pick any occupation and find people who don't represent it well. Instead of knocking the correctional officers, why don't you go after the welfare rats of this town that don't work at all. Do you realize if they closed the prisons here, there would be NO MAJOR EMPLOYER HERE unless you want to count Wal-Mart? Since the oilfields have dwindled here, the prisons are the #1 employer of Fort Stockton. You sound like one of those judgmental fuks that do exactly as I say...you say "lock them up" and then you want SOMEONE (who you don't specify since all correctional officers are pos in your eyes) to ensure they stay locked up. You probably talk shit about police officers, too, but are the first one to call the police at the least little disturbance you experience. You sound like some little bratty kid whining like a lil bitch, not worth another response. Enjoy your big cup of chupamiverga and have a nice day!
coffee boss

Decatur, GA

#19 Dec 6, 2012
for all of you haters wrote:
<quoted text>
first, you are right...everyone chooses where they work. I choose not to work at the prisons, BUT I am not so ignorant to realize that there is a need for the prisons. Even bigger than that, I realize the economic impact on the community and you should, too. you can pick any occupation and find people who don't represent it well. Instead of knocking the correctional officers, why don't you go after the welfare rats of this town that don't work at all. Do you realize if they closed the prisons here, there would be NO MAJOR EMPLOYER HERE unless you want to count Wal-Mart? Since the oilfields have dwindled here, the prisons are the #1 employer of Fort Stockton. You sound like one of those judgmental fuks that do exactly as I say...you say "lock them up" and then you want SOMEONE (who you don't specify since all correctional officers are pos in your eyes) to ensure they stay locked up. You probably talk shit about police officers, too, but are the first one to call the police at the least little disturbance you experience. You sound like some little bratty kid whining like a lil bitch, not worth another response. Enjoy your big cup of chupamiverga and have a nice day!
You must have mistaken for your fat whiny mother.She complains about your dad never being able to please her as much as the mailman and the cable guy and the insurance guy.Matter of fact your mother never knew who your real dad was because she had more traffic in between her legs than the brooklyn bridge the day after thanksgiving.I could care less and fort stockton and it's busted up economy,its about as blown out as your ahole.Now go fukurself .Save your sad stories for someone who actually cares about your crap.Better yet go dig a ditch out in the desert and die a slow death fucktard.
for all of you haters

Fort Stockton, TX

#20 Dec 6, 2012
coffee boss wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have mistaken for your fat whiny mother.She complains about your dad never being able to please her as much as the mailman and the cable guy and the insurance guy.Matter of fact your mother never knew who your real dad was because she had more traffic in between her legs than the brooklyn bridge the day after thanksgiving.I could care less and fort stockton and it's busted up economy,its about as blown out as your ahole.Now go fukurself .Save your sad stories for someone who actually cares about your crap.Better yet go dig a ditch out in the desert and die a slow death fucktard.
oh yea...typical fort stockton trash. thanks for proving yourself as one of "those"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School safety 4 hr I agree 29
Dahlia Gonzalez (Feb '13) 7 hr elmond 7
Busses BABY 9 hr Soothsayer 11
McKissacks tire vs Weist tire . 10 hr Hmmmm 3
GAME ROOM INVASION and REOPENING OF LA DUENA (Sep '13) 11 hr Stupid 17
Halliburton guys Fri Michael 5
Who Feb 21 Lmao 1

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance