where is the best place y had sex
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sexy Bitch

Baton Rouge, LA

#87 Jul 20, 2012
Sex in public is FUN & exciting! I've done it in vehicles, Rooney Park, 30 Mile Park, and outside in the dark, in a swimming pool, against a refrigerator! My lover suggested a dressing room in the mall, & I'm all for it! I do however don't want to do it in a nasty public bathroom! I hear the movie theaters are fun? But after today & the crap in Colorado, maybe not! This topic is fun! The haters need to get out & do more!
oil field love

United States

#88 Jul 20, 2012
Hell yea, keep this thread going for sure, its fun!
bus rider

Odessa, TX

#90 Jul 24, 2012
No One has mentioned the new waterfall at Chamber of Commerce ?? Who's going to be the first to christen it ??
That Guy

San Angelo, TX

#91 Jul 24, 2012
hell suprise me wrote:
yall are all nasty talk about unsanitary but then if if your having sex in public you probably don't have any money for rent or credit to buy a home. Have some class people!
I can tell you are a dead lay!!
luke

United States

#92 Aug 15, 2012
In my sisters car with her boyfriend ha!
Hey

Haslet, TX

#93 Aug 18, 2012
At night on the beach in Oceanside CA. In a park right next to the beach
HA

United States

#94 Aug 19, 2012
On a scenic mountain which happened to have a balcony shit was crazy but amazing, on a country road in the middle of nowhere, sex while driving is badass to but what's even more badass when it's with the same person
Gosh

United States

#95 Aug 25, 2012
Trampoline
jjj

United States

#96 Mar 11, 2013
Behind the huge dumpster at the Midland mall in daylight. Yum. The dumpster outside old navy. Don't step there. I left ALOT of evidence. ;)
jjj

United States

#97 Mar 11, 2013
Ooooo... or outside my mans sisters house in the snow!!! I got a lot of them. Can't choose. By the way, all the same man!!! I love my Papi! Muah!!!
jjj

United States

#98 Mar 11, 2013
luke wrote:
In my sisters car with her boyfriend ha!
That's f**ked up man.
a saint

United States

#99 Mar 16, 2013
I think i got all yall beat At saint josephs curch in the balcony cry box thing lol good times
brown pride

Dallas, TX

#100 Dec 20, 2014
sweet girl wrote:
Beer can hill!
This is totally random buh uhm can you tell me where beer can hill is I've always wanted to take my girl there can you reply with some directions ?

Since: Jun 14

United States

#101 Dec 30, 2014
Church
yeah baby un grito

United States

#102 Dec 31, 2014
50 yard line @fshs
Jajajaas

Fort Stockton, TX

#103 Jan 10, 2015
In that white guys bed under the sheets. He gave me head then i gave him a ride he'll never forget...
sam

Fort Stockton, TX

#105 Jan 10, 2015
On a hood of a car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Stockton topix (Aug '10) Fri July Roberson 49
New mcdonald Fri Ronald McDonald 7
Sexting (Jan '15) Fri busty bitch 3
Chitty Drivers of Ft. Stockton Dec 7 Pepito Perez Galindo 12
Where did my Bus Go Dec 6 Pioneer Pam 14
Bush's KFC Nov 29 SSDD 19
News New Fort Stockton Police Chief Cracking Down on... (Jan '11) Nov 28 DFW caring employee 32

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages