rico

Odessa, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
Who is she?
pedro

United States

#2 May 3, 2013
Cashier where? And describe her..Hispanic?Tall? Short? Dark skin? Hair length? Thin hopefully..name tag???
rico

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
pedro wrote:
Cashier where? And describe her..Hispanic?Tall? Short? Dark skin? Hair length? Thin hopefully..name tag???
Walmart, Hispanic, short
pedro

United States

#4 May 3, 2013
rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart, Hispanic, short
Could be anyone of the girls who work there
in - the - know

Houston, TX

#5 May 5, 2013
her name is Espiranza ...
ricardo

Odessa, TX

#6 May 5, 2013
in - the - know wrote:
her name is Espiranza ...
She is nice!
Happy camper

Bakersfield, CA

#7 May 6, 2013
The one thats always complaining about the customers? Lmfao
ricardo

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
Happy camper wrote:
The one thats always complaining about the customers? Lmfao
Nope!
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

#9 May 6, 2013
I had one hell of an experience at early voting yesterday. After I voted, I asked the lady working the table to use the restroom. She replied, "Number one or number two?" I was taken aback by that question and didn't respond so she said, "Do you have to crap or just piss?" I told her I didn't like to discuss my toilet habits with others so she showed me the room and told me to be quick because that was the only bathroom they had for all the workers and voters. I was so incensed that she asked me that question about what I was going to do, so I proceeded to spend the next twenty minutes squeezing out a giant log and didn't bother to flush. I'm she she had one hell of a rude awakening when she went back in there but that serves her right for hassling me about my bowels. Also, I started a new tradition this year of putting that sticker they give you on my left butt cheek. It's kind of like a temporary tattoo.
ricardo

United States

#10 May 6, 2013
Vern Dozier wrote:
I had one hell of an experience at early voting yesterday. After I voted, I asked the lady working the table to use the restroom. She replied, "Number one or number two?" I was taken aback by that question and didn't respond so she said, "Do you have to crap or just piss?" I told her I didn't like to discuss my toilet habits with others so she showed me the room and told me to be quick because that was the only bathroom they had for all the workers and voters. I was so incensed that she asked me that question about what I was going to do, so I proceeded to spend the next twenty minutes squeezing out a giant log and didn't bother to flush. I'm she she had one hell of a rude awakening when she went back in there but that serves her right for hassling me about my bowels. Also, I started a new tradition this year of putting that sticker they give you on my left butt cheek. It's kind of like a temporary tattoo.
Okay?
question

Fort Stockton, TX

#11 May 6, 2013
Vern Dozier wrote:
WOW,REALLY GROSS!
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

#12 May 6, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW,REALLY GROSS!
It was, you are right. The way she treated me was gross and appalling. I've filed an appeal with the local elections board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Entertainer girl Fri Looking for fun 1
does ft stockton have merh dealers? (Jul '15) Fri Preach 10
Why are there so many serial cheating men and w... Apr 19 Wow 5
Dustin Lopez Apr 19 whiteboy 2
Make FS great again Apr 19 Stocktonite 9
Fort Stockton game rooms Apr 17 Whatever 2
MMEX... Refinery plant Apr 16 oiler 2

Fort Stockton Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages