Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12899 Jul 18, 2012
WEP wrote:
<quoted text>
They are lying to you. Arpaio, Zullo, Corsi, and Farah...are all lying to you.
And you are gullibly repeating their lies.
From the WND article you cited:
"""Zullo explained that along with new information discovered regarding the birth certificate since the posse’s March 1 press conference, his team has discovered Hawaii provides easy access to a birth certificate, even if the child wasn’t born in the state.
Under Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, not necessarily a U.S. citizen, and pay taxes there for one year to be able to register an out-of-state or foreign-born person with an official Hawaii birth certificate.
“If a nation’s security is only as strong as its weakest link, then America may be in serious trouble,” Arpaio said in a statement.“Hawaii may be our weakest link and could have a serious impact on our nation’s immigration policy.”"""
Yes, that law allows a person born out-of-state or foreign born to get an official Hawaiian birth certificate. But guess what? In the space allocated for 'place of birth', it wouldn't say Hawaii...it would say where the child was born. And here's an even bigger GUESS WHAT? That law wasn't even in effect until 1982. President Obama was born in 1961.
As to the "mysterious" coding system and the "ominous" number 9, your cited WND article has this to say:
"""Addressing the coding issue, Zullo explained that the Hawaii Department of Health, which categorized vital information issued at the time of the president’s birth, used specific number codes that were written in pencil to transfer information from a paper birth certificate to a database file.
The codes seen on the document issued by the White House are not consistent with the information entered into the various fields, indicating the document has been altered or amended.
In the coding system, the number 9 indicates the information is not stated, meaning there should not be any information in the box in which the number is written.
However, the number 9 can be seen written in pencil next to the fields for “Usual Occupation,”“Kind of Business or Industry” and “Race of Father” on Obama’s document. Each of those fields are filled with information.
“This proves the document has been tampered with and information has been placed on it,” Zullo said."""
Basically what they did was to take a protocol from 1968 and apply it to how it was done in 1961. Here's a nice rundown for you on why Arpaio's Cold Posse screwed up on this #9 business...
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/code-9...
I think it is obvious that they are lying. The interesting question is why?
Sloppy investigative work? Blind partisanship? Trying to boost book sales? Creating something to point to in the event of an unfavorable DOJ investigation? Oh, wait...here it is...
http://superstore.wnd.com/specialty-items/HEL...
They are soliciting donations so they can take another Hawaiian vacation and come back with some more previously-debunked lies. Gotta keep that PayPal button clickin'.
At this point, I don't really care one way or the other about Obama and his eligibility. He is surrounded by a bunch of left wing crack pots
who are totally as clueless and out of touch as Obama.

Burdensome regulations on business and higher taxes are not going to help the economy. Instead it will sink the economy even quicker.

It's also clear that most of our so-called leadership views the Constitution as an obstacle to achieving their own goals, along
with Obama. Romney is nothing more than a flip flop artist that
I don't trust any more than I do Obama. It looks like this
country is screwed.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12900 Jul 18, 2012
Questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read more history, and look at the economic stats.
Ok, here is some reading material. This country is following right in the foot steps of nine failed governments in history. Obama and his out
of control spending habits are not helping.

http://www.mint.com/blog/trends/hyperinflatio...
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#12901 Jul 18, 2012
bAIN cAPITAL TO OFFSHORE 170 JOBS FROM FREEPORT iL. JOBS ARE GOING TO china wONDER IF THE eQUIPMENT IS TO FOLLOW THE JOBS TO cHINA? gUESS rOMNEY IS STILL NO LONGER WITH bAIN, MAYBE. tHE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS sINsATA tECHNOLOGY i WONDER WHEN THE COMPANY WILL BE DECLARED DEAD.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#12902 Jul 18, 2012
I Don't think Obama ran up a15 trillion dollar deficit.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12903 Jul 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> we gotta million wild hogs here.They need to put a bounty on them.This election is getting dirty.Each side paints the other as the embodiment of evil.The sheep on both sides are too indoctrinated to think for themselves.I get sick of hearing them badmouth each other.
SUXboy off of his meds is a lot of fun to irritate. He definitely doesn't represent his side very well.

I might have to pack up one of these weekends and go kill some hogs for fun. I need to get my shed done first. Trouble is that it has been raining every weekend, lately.

One place I found near you that seems to be a good place for hogs is in the SHNF, out on the Phelps road. There are some really deep creek beds
there and the water in them are just spring fed pools. It's kind of
brushy, but I carry lots of firepower. I'm too old to climb trees
to get away from a pack of them.
WEP

Dahlonega, GA

#12905 Jul 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point, I don't really care one way or the other about Obama and his eligibility. <snip>
Well, that is certainly progress...seeing as how all credible evidence indicates that he is indeed eligible.

Still, I have to wonder why you would bring the subject up in the first place if you "don't really care one way or the other". Did you not even read the article that you posted? Because that's exactly what it is about.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12906 Jul 18, 2012
WEP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is certainly progress...seeing as how all credible evidence indicates that he is indeed eligible.
Still, I have to wonder why you would bring the subject up in the first place if you "don't really care one way or the other". Did you not even read the article that you posted? Because that's exactly what it is about.
Maybe I did it just to make you ask questions or maybe I did it to irritate SUXboy.

You can pick either answer. It really doesn't matter if he is eligible. After 3 1/2 years of failed leadership, he obviously isn't the man for
job. Neither was McCain but it's fun to irritate the fawning idiots
who think that Obama is the greatest thing.

These puppets are hand picked for us. They don't serve the people. They
serve the puppetmasters who put them there to begin with. The bankers
and foreign interests run our government.

Meanwhile the peasantry get to argue Democrat versus Republican over
these puppets who are nothing more than two sides to the same coin.

Nothing will ever change unless the people in this country get wise to the divide and conquer strategy and start thinking like Americans.

I don't belong to either party, but I don't have a lot of use for liberals.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12907 Jul 18, 2012
Questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read more history, and look at the economic stats.
So high taxes are the answer to economic prosperity?

Location hidden

#12908 Jul 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I Don't think Obama ran up a15 trillion dollar deficit.
Not all of it Waco, but he has added more to it than any other president in four years.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#12909 Jul 18, 2012
Defiant you picked a hell of a good place to get the damn hogs.There's a billion of them out there.I won't eat the nasty things.NRH that's true what you said.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12910 Jul 18, 2012
This is just too funny!. What a brown nosing suck ass!!!

Media
Chris Matthews: Obama Is ‘the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chris-matthew...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12911 Jul 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Defiant you picked a hell of a good place to get the damn hogs.There's a billion of them out there.I won't eat the nasty things.NRH that's true what you said.
I might consider eating a small one, but for the most part I just enjoy killing them. I guess the fact that they can be dangerous game, makes
it a little more interesting. Just shooting paper gets boring.

Last one I popped was about 300 lbs. That .44 mag with a 240 grain Hornady
XTP flattened him fast. Damn thing got back up and ran down in the brush
to die before I could get a followup shot. Made a good meal for the
buzzards.
agent pual

United States

#12912 Jul 18, 2012
GET HOOKED UP WITH RICH LADIES OR SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY.CALL +23481356087298 or 081356087298.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12913 Jul 19, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So two 'incidents' prove a republican "war on Hispanics"?
That's pretty weak, but I guess it's good enough for you and your bosses.
Are you kidding? You Republiscum have turned Arizona into a a police state out of your hatred for Hispanics.

You make nasty statements about illegals all the time but never about the Irish illegals, only about Hispanics.

Are you crazy?

Location hidden

#12914 Jul 19, 2012
The TeaBaggers NutJob Racist Leader. Even her people hate her.

"Ed Rollins, a longtime GOP strategist and the former campaign manager for Michele Bachmann’s 2012 presidential campaign, penned an op-ed for Fox News’ website today slamming the Minnesota congresswoman for her recent remarks about the Muslim Brotherhood and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

Bachmann has been roundly condemned by members of her own party for suggesting that Abedin, the wife of former Congressman Anthony Weiner, is part of a coordinated effort to undermine or diminish the United States’ response to the Muslim Brotherhood. "

TP

Location hidden

#12915 Jul 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? You Republiscum have turned Arizona into a a police state out of your hatred for Hispanics.
You make nasty statements about illegals all the time but never about the Irish illegals, only about Hispanics.
Are you crazy?
C'mon troll, get your facts straight.

Location hidden

#12916 Jul 19, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon troll, get your facts straight.
You have no facts. They avoid your brain like the plague.

This is hilarious, much like the idea that anything you do has anything to do with anything even remotely factual.

"This doesn't sound like the Mitt Romney we know. The Mitt Romney who changes his principled policy stands to match the preferences of whatever electorate he currently faces. The Mitt Romney who has run screaming from his key policy achievement as governor of Massachusetts, health-care reform. The Mitt Romney who went to the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas to receive Donald Trump’s endorsement on live television. Romney will do those things in pursuit of the presidency, but releasing his tax returns would be beneath his dignity?

If we know anything about Mitt Romney, it’s this: He would wear a suit made of his tax returns and do a striptease, tossing the pages into a crowd of eager reporters, if he thought that would get him elected president. If he’s not releasing his tax returns, it’s because he thinks doing so would not serve his presidential ambitions; it’s certainly not because he’s placing a belief in privacy above them."

bloomberg

After all, Tricky Mitt Romney has his magic underwear to strip down to.
you are 2much

Austin, TX

#12917 Jul 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crazy?
illegal is illegal, no matter where you come from! no one makes a distinction on this. guess you love to work and pay heavy taxes to give freebies to this group(illegals) that a citizen does not get privy to? pathetic
Self made man

Corpus Christi, TX

#12918 Jul 19, 2012
Mitt Romney is in a cult! Even the fundamentalist know it and are watching him.
waco1954

United States

#12919 Jul 19, 2012
Defiant one of my friends dropped a big boar with a .223 and walked up to it thinking it was dead.The thing gashed his leg wide open and his wife killed the thing with a Ka-bar.I told him that it was a good thing his wife was there to protect him.Apparently he didn't think that comment was real amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark (Derek) Olvera 10 min Lala 2
Thank you city council Wed Appalled at FS 12
united country Wed llc 1
JWs (Aug '15) Wed Not a JW 14
Jesse quintela Wed umm 10
new hot couple Jason Hughes & Cindy. Aug 21 Jason 6
Why are so many women of Ft.Stockton FAT???? (Jul '10) Aug 19 Low rider 102

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance