movie guru

Killeen, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Is it just me or does Stockton entertainment show crappy movies? They hardly ever show movies for children and most of the time the leave some dumb movie for two weeks. Oh and the guy that runs it. The one in glasses is rude as hell to employees and customers. I would rather spend my money driving to Odessa to see a good movie
movie buff

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
movie guru wrote:
Is it just me or does Stockton entertainment show crappy movies? They hardly ever show movies for children and most of the time the leave some dumb movie for two weeks. Oh and the guy that runs it. The one in glasses is rude as hell to employees and customers. I would rather spend my money driving to Odessa to see a good movie
I totally agree..I have children and I would like to see them bring in more family orientated movies. It seems like they only target the teenagers and young adults. I agree that is ridiculous that they keep the movies for so long, like that Twilight movie they kept for a whole month. Not everyone likes that movie series
Parent

Laird Hill, TX

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Too late now, but they shouldve put in two screens.
abfdg

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
blah blah blah, then dont go!!! its that simple
Parent

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I don't..we haven't been in there in a couple of years
abfdg

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
then why even bother on commenting about it, all your doing is wasting time and energy on something unimportant that you cant change
true

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Lmao at you Parent very tru abfdg!
gdfba

Fort Stockton, TX

#8 Feb 3, 2013
people of stockton can never be happy with what we have...realize that most towns this size don't even have an entertainment center. instead of complaining about what you don't have, be happy with what we do have. probably the same people complaining about the plaza complained about the oil companies when stockton was booming, one of the main reasons we even have the plaza. if you want restaurants, movie theaters, etc, move to odessa or midland, or some other big city. this is NOT a big city. i actually like living here...don't have to worry about city crime, city traffic, city prices, etc. If i do want to go to a nice restaurant or go to see a movie, ill drive to midland. it's just part of living in a RURAL community.
Parent

Lone Oak, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Exactly why I don't go...and now it's just a huge daycare for parents to dump their kids off at so they can go party. I wish I could go it was nice at first.
abfdg

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
blah blah blah... your still wasting energy complaining about it.... gtfo!!! lmao
o yea

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
gdfba wrote:
people of stockton can never be happy with what we have...realize that most towns this size don't even have an entertainment center. instead of complaining about what you don't have, be happy with what we do have. probably the same people complaining about the plaza complained about the oil companies when stockton was booming, one of the main reasons we even have the plaza. if you want restaurants, movie theaters, etc, move to odessa or midland, or some other big city. this is NOT a big city. i actually like living here...don't have to worry about city crime, city traffic, city prices, etc. If i do want to go to a nice restaurant or go to see a movie, ill drive to midland. it's just part of living in a RURAL community.
b*tch go drive your "rural" ass off a cliff ..
Parent

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I'm not complaining just stating the obvious. Your right can't be changed.
LMFAO

Odessa, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2013
If y'all want entertainment and love comedy you should listen to Andrew Fabela try to rap! It's the funniest thing EVER! What makes it so hilarious is that he THINKS he's actually good!
movie guru

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Guess what?? The movies suck again this week! Im going to take my kids to Midland.
Hzhs

Longview, TX

#15 Feb 8, 2013
movie guru wrote:
Guess what?? The movies suck again this week! Im going to take my kids to Midland.
WAH WAH WAH BOO HOO :(
ugh

Lampasas, TX

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Get new management! This place sucks and food is over priced

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority Of The Sheriff's Office Employees Are ... 6 hr Nosy Ass 1
chick from western finance (lorinda Hernandez) 10 hr Suspicious 3
please do not support pcmh bond proposal 11 hr No support here 16
are you still mad at me? Tue shorty 3
casas de renta o de venta??? (Nov '11) Tue benita severiano 6
Easy chicks? Tue shame 3
FB bad service page (Jun '14) Mar 2 LMAO 17
Fort Stockton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web