John Paul Hernandez
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stevenson

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Is he in jail yet?
txwoman

San Angelo, TX

#2 Jul 13, 2010
no they haven't scheduled his court date yet
Stevenson

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Jul 13, 2010
Hope he gets the max
karma

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2010
txwoman wrote:
no they haven't scheduled his court date yet
Well hello there MPH!!
culo

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 14, 2010
They need to put him in front of a firing squad
lmao

Odessa, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2010
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there MPH!!
who is this mph you always talking about .. just asking cause i have seen it a few times ....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2010
to Stevenson and culo (which is probably what you are..):
Innocent until proven guilty! were you there? did you see what happened? Uhh, I think NOT! JP iS a good, kind and considerate person and you need to take a good look at yourselves and your children before you go accusing without knowing! When you point a finger you have 3 more pointing at yourselves, so be careful what you say and do.
former jco lV

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Stevenson wrote:
Hope he gets the max
dude get your facts straight first before u judge him I think he is not guilty maybe brookens was guilty but I know for a fact HERNANDEZ is not guilty I used to work there in wtss for 4 yrs I know these kids have alot of time to spare and they plenty of time to screw people over if valadez does his job right he will be found not guilty but he should of found a better lawyer then him
Friend

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2010
I think that if he was guilty he would already be behind bars, people cant even find one piece of evidence!!!!! how long has it been and he is still out, like Soto said innocent until proven guilty!
dont know

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2010
I've read the report that the Texas Ranger wrote about what he found when he went to investigate. I felt like there was a lot of evidence on the Brookins guy but not near as much on Hernandez. Although there was still some. Most was just what the boys said in Hernandez' case. Brookins on the other hand the boys named things that he had at his apartment. How would they know that if they had not been there? Really sad what some of the boys went thru. I don't know if John Paul is guilty or not, but its not for me to say. I wasn't there. I don't know if I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. There are thousands of cases where people have gone to jail only to find out later on that they were innocent. I just don't get how we can allow 12 people to decide someones fate. Its just crazy to me. I wouldn't want that on my shoulders for the rest of my life.
lol

Pleasanton, CA

#12 Nov 13, 2010
Same person commenting....
the whisrleblower

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2011
It was eerie to me what got said to me by those brave young men who chose to come forward...hence why I called the Rangers...I find it to be disgusting that here we are 6 years after I reported the claims...where is the justice for those young men? Let Hernandez have his day in court...I think he wants to watch the young men who made the allegations talk about it in open court...shoulda done what Brookins did plead out.

But that's just my take on it.
stuckNda_90s

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2011
It wasn't a huge surprise ever since Middle school things were off with him when we had him for history class, EVERYONE knew he was gay and weird it was only a matter of time before it happened.
losers

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2011
Wtf if he really did it why is he able to walk around free? Get a life, go pray, maybe then you'll quit judging people.
Judge Dredd

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2011
It called hear say and circumstantial evidence Re Tard @ "losers"
121ccc2

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2011
bcvbnv
Marc

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2011
SotoLU wrote:
to Stevenson and culo (which is probably what you are..):
Innocent until proven guilty! were you there? did you see what happened? Uhh, I think NOT! JP iS a good, kind and considerate person and you need to take a good look at yourselves and your children before you go accusing without knowing! When you point a finger you have 3 more pointing at yourselves, so be careful what you say and do.
As the one who called the Rangers in, it is very much my opinion that JPH is indeed guilty. The defense has now chosen to subpoena me to come to Lubbock and testify, per my discussion with the AOG on Friday...So off to Lubbock I go...Yes JPH deserves his day in court, but please, let justice reign for all those young men who bravely came forward. Bryan Brzinski deserves all the credit for his and the rest of the Ranger's team for their due diligence.
jco

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2011
Marc wrote:
<quoted text>As the one who called the Rangers in, it is very much my opinion that JPH is indeed guilty. The defense has now chosen to subpoena me to come to Lubbock and testify, per my discussion with the AOG on Friday...So off to Lubbock I go...Yes JPH deserves his day in court, but please, let justice reign for all those young men who bravely came forward. Bryan Brzinski deserves all the credit for his and the rest of the Ranger's team for their due diligence.
when's the court hearing
former student of JPH

Cedar Park, TX

#22 Feb 9, 2011
LUBBOCK, Texas — A young man once held at a West Texas juvenile prison testified Wednesday that he was sexually abused by the facility's school principal, whom he said offered him snacks and soda after their first encounter in a closet.
The alleged victim, who is now 23, appeared nervous as he spoke during the sexual abuse trial of John Paul Hernandez. He told jurors that his pants were pulled down by Hernandez, and after he told the principal he was nervous, "he told me to do him a favor and he'd bring me a sandwich."
Hernandez again asked if the teen was uncomfortable. "I said 'no,' and he reached over and pulled down my underwear," the alleged victim testified. He said Hernandez then began fondling him and gave him oral sex.
Hernandez, 45, is on trial in Lubbock on 11 counts, including one count of sexual assault, for alleged incidents that occurred in 2004 and 2005 at the West Texas State School in Pyote.
Prosecutors said Hernandez and another former school administrator gave inmates special treatment, candy and promises of financial aid before sexually abusing them in closets and classrooms. Authorities allege more than a dozen boys were abused.
Hernandez's defense attorney contends the boys made up allegations of assault so they would be moved from the school.
The Associated Press isn't naming Hernandez's accusers because it generally doesn't identify alleged victims of sexual abuse.
The school was closed last summer in the wake of the sex abuse scandal that led to accusations of a cover-up and to reports exposing lax medical care and beatings. Lawmakers eventually ordered an overhaul of the system.
The young man who testified Wednesday said his situation at the prison improved after the first alleged encounter with Hernandez, who began giving the teen sodas and snacks. The alleged victim said Hernandez abused him about four times, including in women's restrooms or lounges at the prison.
When asked by Prosecutor Lisa Tanner why he didn't tell Hernandez to stop, the young man said: "I didn't want it to affect me going home."
former student of JPH

Cedar Park, TX

#23 Feb 9, 2011
He said he didn't tell anyone at the prison about the alleged abuse because he was embarrassed. After leaving the prison in November 2004, the teen told a Texas Ranger who was investigating sexual abuse at the prison.
Earlier Wednesday, a former teacher at the prison's school, Bobby Jarrett, told jurors that Hernandez would stroll into his classroom daily for months, get a student and leave for the entire class period. Jarrett said other students grew aggravated by what they thought was preferential treatment.
Jarrett said it was "very unusual" for Hernandez or any administrator to regularly remove a student from class.
"He was being pulled by the principal almost every day," Jarrett said. "He would just walk in and get him and leave."
Mary Helen Urias, who formerly gave tests to students at the prison, also testified for prosecutors Wednesday, saying she thought Hernandez and one student did not have a principal-student relationship. She said the student walked up to Hernandez during his graduation and straightened the principal's tie.
"I thought that was very strange because none of us even approach him in that manner," Urias said. "I was concerned they were too close."
On cross examination, defense attorney Albert Valadez asked Urias if the student was just practicing "an act of kindness" toward Hernandez because the principal had helped him study and graduate.
"No," she answered. "It was very inappropriate."
The case, which was first investigated by the Texas Rangers in 2005, has prompted the resignations or firings over the past six years of several top state officials responsible for jailing the state's juvenile criminals.
Former assistant Superintendent Ray Edward Brookins, the only other official at the youth prison charged in the case, was sentenced last April to 10 years in prison.
A report from Texas Rangers investigators in 2005 found that Brookins and Hernandez summoned young male inmates from their dorms late at night. The report stated that for at least two years the teens went with the men to ball fields, darkened conference rooms and offices for sexual encounters.
----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what can u tell.me about the owner of the rosit... 7 hr dorthy 1
Blanco 8 hr Robert 7
fort stockton moms 10 hr interesting 3
Aidee lane Davis Lopez or whatever she goes by now 12 hr She fine 4
Sandra duforat? Sun Meeeeee 2
Hot White Girl Working at McDonalds (Oct '12) Sat caca man 8
Jim obrian Sat Abc 1

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages