really sexy

Fort Stockton, TX

#1 Mar 26, 2013
i would like to commend the ladies at AutoZone, its a major turn on to see women working in whats considered a mans world. I have been several times and the service is good they try to help the best they can and they are mad sexy when they aren't afraid to get dirty!
employee

Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Thanks, thats very nice of you to say.
Just

Odessa, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2013
You sure are right !!!!! There's nothing like seeing a lady / woman afraid to get a little dirty. My kind of woman there. Thank you ladies for all the hard work y'all do. You fellas working there with them ladies, man y'all the real deal appreciate y'all too.
zoner

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Thanks alot we're doing are jobs to help our customers !!!
hmmm

Fort Stockton, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Our jobs not are. Smh no wonder you work at auto zone.
Grey Shirt

Fort Stockton, TX

#6 Mar 28, 2013
@hmmmmm....this was a positive post, do you really feel the need to turn it around? Geeze topix doesn't see many good, non drama threads. Just leave it at that.
hmmm

Killeen, TX

#7 Mar 28, 2013
All they are home wreckers....
john john

Austin, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Hmm, maybe you need some spreading out lol. Don't hate appreciate if u can't beat em join em.
rucerel

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Who the hell cares about grammar and punctuation on topix? Are you too retarded and stupid to understand the abbreviations for words! I mean c'mon all of you get on here to bash each others brains in and some of you get all crazy and stupid when "sum1" abbreviates a word! If "ya" can't understand it STFU!
hmmm

Fort Stockton, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2013
It was not an abbreviation shit head. Abbreviation is shortening the word. Both are 3 letters. So stfu. (:
happy

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmmmm first of all I have been reading some of the other topix you're always talking about people it seems like you don't have anything to do maybe you should go get a job or do something with your life stop getting into their business .and if they are home wreckers on not what's up to you .as i can see the are hard working women's not wasting their life on topix n getting into somebody's life like you are ! So if i was you i would get a life n be happy stop being jealous of other people that's all I have to say have a blessing day my dear :).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min SusieQD 18,438
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 22,591
t mobile reception 12 hr mooreworld 5
Need a 2 bedroom house to rent ASAP 17 hr yesicanread 1
Dance team 18 hr pioneer 7
April Cantu Thu Odessi 1
what happened to alondra haro?? (Jan '13) Thu nasty chik 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Pecos County was issued at September 19 at 2:41PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Fort Stockton Jobs

•••