Fort Stockton, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Yes they work $60
wondering

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2013
cool wrote:
Yes they work $60
Have you used them? How much have you lost? Any side effects? Do I have to stop eating pizza? Do I have to work out?
cool

Fort Stockton, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2013
My friend has been on them for 10 days already and has loss 8 llbs and u can see a difference . U want to loss more weight then workout and just cut back on food a lil.
alia

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2013
If you believe those stupid pills work then I have some beautiful swamp land in Florida you might be interested in. How does $15, 000 an acre sound? LMFAO!! Have you not seen those retarded posts on Facebook that show no results?? Only thing I can say about all those ladies who sell that crap on Facebook is you are fugly!! Why do all of you have that pug face??????Never have I seen so many deformed looking people postwhore on Facebook. Please do yourself a favor and join a gym.You will actually feel better about yourself instead of lying to the one who believes ACE works in this case being the actual seller.
Lol

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
They don't work. I took them for a monthlost 2 lbs with diet nd wking out even bought the am300 still nothing. Took for a second month worked out even more still only 2lbs with pills I still was always hungry those pills are a crock of crap dint waste ur money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School safety 20 hr Prowler Parent 16
chevecky Sun Curious 3
Busses BABY Sun Appalled 6
Halliburton guys Feb 17 truth 4
School uniform (Jul '10) Feb 15 finally 8
Mayor Feb 14 Juan 2
I think we need a bathhouse or adult book store... (Aug '10) Feb 13 Fedupwithit 15

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages