What Do You Know about her
hoe

Midland, TX

#2 Oct 5, 2010
haha she speads her legs to everyguy
Buddiee

United States

#3 May 2, 2011
Heyy Lookk, Stopp Taalkn Shit About My homeGurl.. Y'all Are Low Lifee Ppl Talkkn Shytt Aboutt Ppl Othaa theen Y'all Dumbb Ass Selff's! Soo Yeaahh' Well Lovee Yuh Aprill Caantu " I Got Yo.Bitchh Asss Baackk(:
YO BRINCO

Lees Summit, MO

#4 May 2, 2011
Buddiee wrote:
Heyy Lookk, Stopp Taalkn Shit About My homeGurl.. Y'all Are Low Lifee Ppl Talkkn Shytt Aboutt Ppl Othaa theen Y'all Dumbb Ass Selff's! Soo Yeaahh' Well Lovee Yuh Aprill Caantu " I Got Yo.Bitchh Asss Baackk(:
Someone very fat wrote this bcus ur fat sausage fingers double typed all the letters making u look retarded and fat.
Buddiee

United States

#5 May 2, 2011
YO BRINCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone very fat wrote this bcus ur fat sausage fingers double typed all the letters making u look retarded and fat.
hhaa, Bitch Thaat's how I writee.. Yuh don't gottaa de dissen on mehh juss caause;; yuhr dessionn on Aprill iightt?' Secondd' Faat my asss...
YO BRINCO

Orlando, FL

#6 May 2, 2011
Buddiee wrote:
<quoted text> hhaa, Bitch Thaat's how I writee.. Yuh don't gottaa de dissen on mehh juss caause;; yuhr dessionn on Aprill iightt?' Secondd' Faat my asss...
Thata how you write?you mustve gotten kicked out of Butz with that handwriting lmao.its gay like you and yes your fat..very fat.
Thefam

United States

#7 May 2, 2011
Jaja I Heard Dat Bytch Is Pregnantt!
Buddiee

United States

#8 May 2, 2011
YO BRINCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thata how you write?you mustve gotten kicked out of Butz with that handwriting lmao.its gay like you and yes your fat..very fat.
Hhaa, Hell Yeaahh's I Didd.. I Rockk Themm Butzz Hallwayy's Al The Wayy Bitchhh! Yuhh Gottaa Probbb Withh Itt;; Hhaa? Yuh Got Somee Dissenn Probb's Yuhh Shouldd Reaallyy go Get Thaat Shytt Fixxedd! &'Ndd Reaallyy Faast Caause;; Soonerr Or Laata Yuh'll See Yo Ass In The E.R Yuhh Dumbb Ass Rudd Raatt! Let Mehh Gueess Yuhhr in Alamo Or Middlee Schoool" &'Ndd How Oldd 10,_12? Hhaa:D Stupidd Bitchh.. Juss Stfu:p &'Ndd Mehh Faat Hhaa! Yuh Don't Eveen Knoww Mehh! The Daayy Yuhh Do Yu Probb Won't Behh Eveen Saayn Aboutt Mehh Beingg Fatt Yuhh Stupidd Dumbb Ass Get Yo Faact's Straaightt!
Buddiee

United States

#9 May 2, 2011
Thefam wrote:
Jaja I Heard Dat Bytch Is Pregnantt!
hhaa, Yes shee is... But At Leaastt herr mann staayedd withh herr(:
YO BRINCO

United States

#10 May 2, 2011
I have a troll sorry troll i don't think people are that dumb to think I'7817m you.. do everyone a favor and be original and troll someone of you educational level.
Buddiee

United States

#11 May 2, 2011
YO BRINCO wrote:
I have a troll sorry troll i don't think people are that dumb to think I'7817m you.. do everyone a favor and be original and troll someone of you educational level.
hhaa, wtf are yuhh talkkn aboutt? Leaarn how to madee daum sencee stupidd trickkk;;
YO BRINCO

United States

#12 May 2, 2011
Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!
YO BRINCO

United States

#13 May 2, 2011
You're so dumb you thought Taco Bell was a phone company.
YO BRINCO

United States

#14 May 2, 2011
You're so ugly you make blind kids cry
YO BRINCO

United States

#15 May 2, 2011
You're so ugly your husband takes you with him everywhere he goes so he doesn't have to kiss you bye.
YO BRINCO

United States

#16 May 2, 2011
You're a fail. So was your dad's condom.
YO BRINCO

United States

#17 May 2, 2011
and the great finale....

x

x

x wait for it...

x

x

x

x

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
Buddiee

United States

#18 May 2, 2011
YO BRINCO wrote:
and the great finale....
x
x
x wait for it...
x
x
x
x
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
hhaa, okaayy well I don't haave timee to behh writtingg to a dumb fuckk's like yuhh! I don't eveen knoww whyy i'm waastingg myy wonderfull timee on someeonee thaaat's worthless juss thaat's compared to yuhh' leaarn how to writee shitt about yuhr selfff;; &'Ndd don't behh gettn into othaa ppl's busnieeess! I'm prego too soo pleeasee stopp taalkn yo shytt! Hhaa' goodd byeee(:
The Fam

United States

#19 May 6, 2011
Jajajajajajaj I Know Who Dhatt Buddie Bytchh Is Have Kommen Sence Pinchi Pendeja
Buddiee

United States

#21 May 6, 2011
Hhaa, Wtf;.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dragon Buffet...Cat, Dog, or what??? 5 hr MNM 10
Who knows Samantha Hafner aka Sam 7 hr Jose 3
omfg turn that oompa loompa music down!!!! 11 hr Amen 11
delila vensgas 16 hr juanita 3
Best WTV Converter review: So easy to convert t... (Jun '12) Mon reasonforgood 4
Cynthia Gonzalez Mon Stallion 1
delia g (Oct '12) Mon Bobo 12
More from around the web

Fort Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]