Sensa, Weight Loss Pills, Ect.

Sensa, Weight Loss Pills, Ect.

Posted in the Fort Stockton Forum

Lady

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2011
I wanted to know if anyone has tried that Sensa powder stuff you shake onto your food before you eat? I wanted to know if it has a taste, and if it really works?

I know that Linda Howard @ the Cactus Clinic (formerly at Dr. Mallik's office) will give a RX for diet pills. There are a few things you have to do first though. Get a pap, exercise, and then you may get the RX for the diest pills. I know of a few people here in FS that it has worked for, I just don't know that cost per month for the RX?

If anyone knows of something else that works for weight loss, I'm all ears. I'm not an idiot, I know you have to eat right, and exercise! Thanks everyone.=)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2011
lot of people that has used Sensa powder has sever abdominal pain,also some had joint pain with vomiting. I looked on computer and typed Sensa and read what others had to say...I myself didn't use the product after reading about sensa. Good luck
Lady

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Thanks 'upyours2011'. I appreciate your advice. I will do some of my own research on Sensa. I know the diet pills are Dr prescribed for a reason. It's basically speed!
lala

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
Exercise and eating right as you said. You can't expect results over night. You didn't put the weight on in 2 weeks and you're not going to take it off that quick either. Work out every day, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and veggies, eat fish and chicken (NOT FRIED). In time the weight will come off.
My Opinon

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Coming from someone who has fought the weight war for years and has finally beat it, my advice is to stay away from diet pills, powders. ect. You become dependant on them to loose weight. Just change your diet completely but incorperate healthy foods you can stand to eat. Chicken and fish and lean pork are great. You have to commit to a new way of eating. If you diet and starve yourself you will loose. Eat smaller portions throughout the day will keep your stomach full and not have hunger pains. Also, to loose weight you need to burn calories. Try walking or low level weight lifting. The weight you loose will stay off and you will feeel so much better
Lady

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Thanks Lala & My Opinion! I agree with both of you. Problem is: I hate fish! It limits what healthy foods I can eat. I do like chicken, shrimp, pork, and beef. I have a terrible sweet tooth, and coke a cola habits. Those 2 things are very hard to break, and not eat/drink. I also need to do the 5 small meals a day, and use portion control. I only eat 1-2 times a day, and then over-eat when I do eat because I'm f'n starving. NO! The weight gradually snuck up on me over the years since I've had my 2 kids. I'm just tired, and to the point where I'm ready to quick being the FAT MOM! I have about 60-70 pounds to lose, and DO NOT want to loose it all, just for me to gain it all back. That would be really dumb! Oh, I do have a membership @ the hospital. I've tried walking on the treadmill. I'm so out of shape it's not even funny. But I know it's a lifetime commitment. I'm waiting a few weeks until I add light weights. Thanks again!=)
Just Saying

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Losing the weight naturally is the safest, cheapest, guaranteed way to go!

Lots of these diet pills many people try are ones that work just while your taking them. As soon as you stop taking them the weight problem comes back!

Exercising and taking control of your calorie intake is very important when considering weight loss.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adriana Acosta 3 hr Fyi 10
Steak 13 hr Mickey Ds 3
Esmeralda manager at Mcdonalds (May '15) 16 hr Cowboy 13
Fort Stockton entertainment Fri theatrefan 2
FastLube Fri guest 4
whatsapp loom Fri Wow 8
Dickey's BBQ & Domino's (Jan '16) Nov 30 Shoe Gal 15

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance