First Prev
of 7
Next Last
city of sin

United States

#154 Jul 25, 2012
city wrote:
<quoted text>What ABOUT MARYANN DIAZ ELIs SISTER i wonder why shes not in jaiż$ maybe shes the snitch
yea i heard she take all the stuff out from prietos trailer house and sell all the houses in town how sad
watcher

United States

#155 Aug 15, 2012
I heard carlos velasquez is next, they have been watching him for years its about time they get everyone not just some.
jjj

United States

#156 Mar 11, 2013
My man got taking tht day. It sucked. But 6 months later he was in my arms again. He got caught in a phone call with Justin. Worst day ever
jjjj

Arlington, TX

#157 Mar 11, 2013
jjj wrote:
My man got taking tht day. It sucked. But 6 months later he was in my arms again. He got caught in a phone call with Justin. Worst day ever
will we all know who u r so get off topix. Wish u the best sober up chick and life well be so much better. Peace out
truth

United States

#158 Mar 12, 2013
pride wrote:
Pat primera is a snitch he set every one up even his girlfriend. This guy sang like a bird what a coward. Remeber snitching hurts others special your family when it comes back to bit you in the behind
Hello u ppl r so damn stupid. Did u forget about the drug bust in feb of 2010? Tear drop is the one tht started the ball rollin. He gets busted with over 3,000 lbs and only serves 2 years in prison; and already walking the streets of stockton. Open ur eyes ppl. He gets busted the isreal palma gets busted and some others at the bottom. TD gets out on bond then goes to prison then the colomo holguin familys get busted.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironhorse 3 hr FunnyBunny 17
i google my name 9 hr Pedro 2
Flaca Wed Michael r 2
Sal Rangel Oct 17 Cece 2
Femal belly punch Oct 12 Slap Jack 2
Bars or nice dance places Oct 12 AAA 2
Clinton Ballard??? Oct 12 Devil09 2

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance