First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#22 Feb 4, 2013
smdh wrote:
AT LEAST THIS CLOWN HAS FRIENDS THAT TRUST AND BELIEVE IN WHAT I SAY. UNLIKE UR SORRY ASS, THAT TALKS SHIT ABOUT YOUR "FRIENDS" BEHIND THEIR BACKS. PROUD? YEA, IM A CRUSADER OF SHOWING WHAT AN ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE
Never said I was anybody's friend. Said I heard karina talking about her "friend" Mykayle and that Mykayle seemed like a nice person. So get over it.
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#23 Feb 4, 2013
COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I was anybody's friend. Said I heard karina talking about her "friend" Mykayle and that Mykayle seemed like a nice person. So get over it.
i would believe that you are NOBODY'S friend, hopefully. with friends like you, who needs enemies. ur a piece of crap backstabbing gossippy biotch. if ur female, you fit right in with many of the other trashy hos of this town. if ur a guy, which it sounds like you are, you should go get some big girl panties and slip them on and play the bitch role
LMAO

San Antonio, TX

#24 Feb 4, 2013
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
i would believe that you are NOBODY'S friend, hopefully. with friends like you, who needs enemies. ur a piece of crap backstabbing gossippy biotch. if ur female, you fit right in with many of the other trashy hos of this town. if ur a guy, which it sounds like you are, you should go get some big girl panties and slip them on and play the bitch role
And from the looks of it you have no life or friends "smdh" cause u sure are keeping up with something you claim u know nothing about. Think u better go reread what "lion" said she never said she was friends with any of the people being talked about dumb ass get the dick out ya face so you can see to read !
lolo

United States

#25 Feb 4, 2013
I thought leo and karina are getting marryed. Who's he cheating with now.
lion

Fort Stockton, TX

#26 Feb 5, 2013
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>i would believe that you are NOBODY'S friend, hopefully. with friends like you, who needs enemies. ur a piece of crap backstabbing gossippy biotch. if ur female, you fit right in with many of the other trashy hos of this town. if ur a guy, which it sounds like you are, you should go get some big girl panties and slip them on and play the bitch role
Lol you're pathetic. Do us all a favor and go play in LA traffic. You're so obsessed with this topic. Looks like you have special interest in this subject, probably because you do know some of these people. Everything I said was true. So don't be mad because I speak the truth. And you don't need to worry about if I'm NOBODY'S friend. I'm probably your BFF and you don't even realize it ;) lol
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#27 Feb 5, 2013
no, i have much better judgment than that. you're nothing but a piece of shit backstabbing gossip monger. have a nice day loserrrrrrrrrr!
Joker

United States

#28 Feb 5, 2013
lolo wrote:
I thought leo and karina are getting marryed. Who's he cheating with now.
Alma been with her for awhile now..Just saw his car at her house the other day.
LMAO

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2013
smdh wrote:
no, i have much better judgment than that. you're nothing but a piece of shit backstabbing gossip monger. have a nice day loserrrrrrrrrr!
Oh yea great judgement!! Don't cast stones when u live in a glass house :) duuuuuummmmmmbbbbbbb a$$$$$$$$$$ U probably just rolled your fast a$$ out of bed and now you are gonna get on here an talk about good judgement.. Good judgement would be you getting off that fat a$$ and doing something besides judging others so harshly when your on topix doing the same as 99% of us on here talking shit.. Guess your just as big a loser ,trashy, low life and piece of shit as the rest of us now aren't you.
smdh

Fort Stockton, TX

#30 Feb 5, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea great judgement!! Don't cast stones when u live in a glass house :) duuuuuummmmmmbbbbbbb a$$$$$$$$$$ U probably just rolled your fast a$$ out of bed and now you are gonna get on here an talk about good judgement.. Good judgement would be you getting off that fat a$$ and doing something besides judging others so harshly when your on topix doing the same as 99% of us on here talking shit.. Guess your just as big a loser ,trashy, low life and piece of shit as the rest of us now aren't you.
have a nice day loserrrrrrrrrr!
Where is the liquor board

Georgetown, TX

#31 Feb 5, 2013
I went there with friends and they tipped good and got extra strength drinks most of day and evening. Then I had to worry who was going to make it home safe. Don,t these bartenders have rules or just out for the extra money
insider

Fort Stockton, TX

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Where is the liquor board wrote:
I went there with friends and they tipped good and got extra strength drinks most of day and evening. Then I had to worry who was going to make it home safe. Don,t these bartenders have rules or just out for the extra money
Nope, they don't give a f---. Just wanting that big tip.
Out of towner

United States

#33 Jul 10, 2013
How's the food and service there?
Wha happen

Fort Stockton, TX

#35 Jul 10, 2013
Somethin happn over there was good or ok sense remodel now food nt cookd rite servors don't even no the menu Is the mgr gone? Seems the employees r running the place lots of grab ass goin on custmers left waiting no food no drink wuld hav walk out but no place good either unless I want McDonald
Right

Fort Stockton, TX

#37 Jul 10, 2013
Good point. Some of the servers are really good if you're lucky enough to get in their section you get great service. I don't know whose running the restaurant but maybe they can't be there every hour of the day/night. Good employees are hard to find.
hello

United States

#38 Jul 10, 2013
I used to work there a couple of years ago when things were good. i moved away and came back and that place has lost a lot of everything. They need to go back to how things were before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School safety Mon Prowler Parent 16
chevecky Sun Curious 3
Busses BABY Sun Appalled 6
Halliburton guys Feb 17 truth 4
School uniform (Jul '10) Feb 15 finally 8
I think we need a bathhouse or adult book store... (Aug '10) Feb 13 Fedupwithit 15
Rec. ball Feb 13 RRR 2

Fort Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Stockton Mortgages